Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Comments
90,141 - 90,160 of 130,328 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I read in the internet where Satanists are planning on having their prayers said in school due to the 1st Amendment saying that government can't endorse a particular religion. So, do you think that will happen? Where Satanists and Muslims and others will have their bibles taught to children as well?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
Satan will mix truth with lies to make it hard to determine what is true and what is not. Just like he did when talking to Eve through a snake.
2 Corinthians 11:14 Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light.
If that where true than Satan is the one whom gave us free will, not your god.
From the post I have read this yes and amen person is nuts, I mean straight jacket rubber room nuts.
Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

nancy29346 wrote:
I read in the internet where Satanists are planning on having their prayers said in school due to the 1st Amendment saying that government can't endorse a particular religion. So, do you think that will happen? Where Satanists and Muslims and others will have their bibles taught to children as well?
Let us hope so.
In FL the Gov. just signed a law that lets any religion pray at outside events like football games. A group of Satanist showed their support for this as we will be there to pray to Satan within the law
More for Jesus

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mohandas Ghandi wrote:
Which bible? There are several hundred different religions and interpretations of those religions.
The only one that will get you to heaven and speaks the truth.
Not fooled

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

More for Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Than why dont you follow what he said? Sell all that you have and give the money to the poor and have faith that god will provide what you need?
Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
SO DONT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT YOUR JESUS WHEN YOU NDO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM ETHER!
GWB

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Not fooled wrote:
<quoted text>Let us hope so.
In FL the Gov. just signed a law that lets any religion pray at outside events like football games. A group of Satanist showed their support for this as we will be there to pray to Satan within the law
George W. Bush
"We all pray to the same God"

----------

George H. W. Bush
Frederick C Hicks
Alice Bailey
Gary Allen

"New World Order"

The New World Order conspiracy has gained currency within the UFO sub-culture as well. In this form of the conspiracy, the aliens are actually in control of the secret cabal running the NWO or are shapeshifters taking the form of world leaders.
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush
"We all pray to the same God"
----------
George H. W. Bush
Frederick C Hicks
Alice Bailey
Gary Allen
"New World Order"
The New World Order conspiracy has gained currency within the UFO sub-culture as well. In this form of the conspiracy, the aliens are actually in control of the secret cabal running the NWO or are shapeshifters taking the form of world leaders.
How many pray to the true God JEHOVAH?

“Hail Satan!”

Since: Dec 12

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The true god?
Jehova lied to Adam and Eve while Satan told them the truth, jehova killed millions while Satan killed none, jehovah demanded animal blood sacrifice, Satan did not, jehova demanded the death of innocent children and Satan never harmed any child.
Who is the devil? Satan is the real holy god and jehova is the lying devil!
GWB

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I need help with that calculation. Please tell me the number of humans that will be killed by JEHOVAH at some future date by your understanding?
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>"Ecclesiastes "? really? do you know who wrote it, and What he was talking about?
I'll raise you "Revelations 21"!
Sure wise King Solomon was the writer of Ecclesiastes but it was Jehovah God who inspired him to write what he wrote! 2 Timothy 3:16,17
16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

What is your point?
Known Fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

GWB wrote:
<quoted text>
I need help with that calculation. Please tell me the number of humans that will be killed by JEHOVAH at some future date by your understanding?
My understanding means nothing any more than your's does. Here is what the Bible says: Paraphrased The dead bodies will be from one end of the earth to the other.
belief

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

we would be better people if it was back in the schools so would our kids
GWB

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding means nothing any more than your's does. Here is what the Bible says: Paraphrased The dead bodies will be from one end of the earth to the other.
We already had dead bodies from one end of the earth to the other, I don't get your point.

I cannot answer your previous question how many pray to JEHOVAH, since you cannot answer my question.
hroola

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Reject that for Public schools the Bible is a edited farth lie
GWB

El Dorado Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and Amen

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Known Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wise King Solomon was the writer of Ecclesiastes but it was Jehovah God who inspired him to write what he wrote! 2 Timothy 3:16,17
16 All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.
What is your point?
You do know that Soloman turned from God for a season...
His point was that While alive, we living can do things the dead cannot... like change direction!
Revelations 21 tells you of the hell to come for those that do evil! He says it's Eternal... you said the dead wouldn't know it!
All Scripture... are lessons to be learned from!
We (the US) cannot kill 1,000,000 babies a year, and not held accountable, along with ALL the other Ill garbage we're doing!
Yes and Amen

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Proverbs
1:7 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of
knowledge:[but] fools despise wisdom and
instruction.
ppl

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Ppl

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

More for Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So first you pick a religion
&NR =1

Then God decides if it was the right one
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info