First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Family Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Feb 7, 2011
Amy wrote:
Ok, this is no poor chic! She gets a disability check every month and when her money is gone she sells "whatever" she can to get money for her pills! She is trash she will sleep with anyone who will sleep with her married or not, she doesn't care as long as there is money or drugs! How do I know this? Because we used to be really good friends, until I found out she was trying to get my husband to sleep with her for some extra cash and being as he wasn't interested he told me!
Her own Mother kicked her out on the street because she was sleeping with her boyfriend! She is trash! I am sorry, but the truth is the truth!
I don't no where you get your information but her Mom did not kick her out on the street because she was sleeping with her boyfriend she moved out because she knew her Mom would'nt let her do the things that she is doing now and her Mom didn't approve of her being a pill head I'm good friends with her Mom so I know all about her daughter but the rest of what you said is true.
My Thoughts

Gradyville, KY

#24 Feb 8, 2011
Family Friend wrote:
<quoted text>I don't no where you get your information but her Mom did not kick her out on the street because she was sleeping with her boyfriend she moved out because she knew her Mom would'nt let her do the things that she is doing now and her Mom didn't approve of her being a pill head I'm good friends with her Mom so I know all about her daughter but the rest of what you said is true.
I don't know this girls mother, nor do I know her daughter, but if I might ask, how old is this girl?
I believe that I have seen this lady before, but I'm not certain. Does she live across from the Dollar General Store in the apartments?
Seems as if her mother was concerned and didn't approve of the road her child was taking she would intervene and try to get help for her to get her off of the pills!
I as a mother would do whatever it took to get help for my child that was doing the things that people have said she is doing, if she is truely selling her body for money and drugs someone needs to step in and get help for her, because if not she will eventually be on a path with no return! I would much rather have my child mad at me because I was trying to save their life from drugs, aids or all the other bad things that will come from her lifestyle, rather than just looking the other way and it be too late!
My Thoughts

Gradyville, KY

#25 Feb 8, 2011
The Truth wrote:
I live in the same apartment building as her and it is like grand central station there is guys going in and out all night. I don't see why Tommy don't install her a revolving door.I'm not calling no names but ladies beware I have seen some of your husbands coming and going out of that apartment.White and black guys.But I'm moving out I can't stand no more because I have forgot what a good nights sleep is all about.Some of you ladies would be surprised if you just parked close by and watch who is going in and out.
Why don't you call your Landlord and complain?
small town

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Feb 8, 2011
Why is it that people are so quick to call people gossipers? If things happen right before your eyes, that's not gossip, that's a fact,I don't approve of people getting on here and calling any one's name or starting a forum about somebody, and to list peoples's name about anything is rude and tacky, and shows little respect for the human race, as far as I am concerned, but I will not call people names and accuse them of lyimg if they say they saw something, a lot of people get very angry when something is said about them, understandable, but by the same token, don't give people a reason to talk about you and they want, in a small town like this what you say,or do, is seen and heard by lots of people, most say "I don't care what people think, it's no body's business" well that may be true, then why be upset if things are said?
little bit

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Feb 8, 2011
My Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know this girls mother, nor do I know her daughter, but if I might ask, how old is this girl?
I believe that I have seen this lady before, but I'm not certain. Does she live across from the Dollar General Store in the apartments?
Seems as if her mother was concerned and didn't approve of the road her child was taking she would intervene and try to get help for her to get her off of the pills!
I as a mother would do whatever it took to get help for my child that was doing the things that people have said she is doing, if she is truely selling her body for money and drugs someone needs to step in and get help for her, because if not she will eventually be on a path with no return! I would much rather have my child mad at me because I was trying to save their life from drugs, aids or all the other bad things that will come from her lifestyle, rather than just looking the other way and it be too late!
she had had help and been in rehab several times but she always goes back doing the same thing again.her mom or no one else can help her till she decides that she wants help and decides to turn her life around.
Scammed by

United States

#28 Jan 25, 2013
Lookin wrote:
Who is the dark haired woman that walks up and down East 80 dressed like a hooker?
Omg shes in Vegas now. Had unprotected sex with her and am now freakin! It all adds up now; too late. Total drug addict and bs.
nope

AOL

#29 Jan 25, 2013
she works at westlake ,..
she walks to work,...
she is no HOE
its all just part of the new westlake sexy nurse program ,..
Scammed by

United States

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Really? Westlake?
Cuz i am freakin that same name and description habit i encountered in Vegas.
Nope? Really. Pretty sure u r?
A beutiful girl. Questionable morals. Psce and drugs. I know my Libby was from KY and seems to add up. In Vegas months now, however. HELP, am i tripping?
Scammed by

United States

#31 Jan 25, 2013
nope wrote:
she works at westlake ,..
she walks to work,...
she is no HOE
its all just part of the new westlake sexy nurse program ,..
I pray thats so. Im really paranoid that same name and KY w drug habit was this recent girl in Vegas. Omg clarify please.
Reply of description

United States

#32 Jan 25, 2013
Family Friend wrote:
<quoted text>I don't no where you get your information but her Mom did not kick her out on the street because she was sleeping with her boyfriend she moved out because she knew her Mom would'nt let her do the things that she is doing now and her Mom didn't approve of her being a pill head I'm good friends with her Mom so I know all about her daughter but the rest of what you said is true.
some large Tatoos, likes finer "hip" fashion, Facebook Freak, smokes alot of Spice,
Clever

United States

#33 Jan 26, 2013
Screw you Libby.
Yep Snake

Las Vegas, NV

#34 Jan 26, 2013
Scammed by wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray thats so. Im really paranoid that same name and KY w drug habit was this recent girl in Vegas. Omg clarify please.
Stumbled here and yha, i remember! u got issues to deal with.
More than a few lookin for her.
Charming Snake.
(Contact me) i know info from Buddy.
Ha ha

Ballwin, MO

#35 Feb 4, 2013
She was nasty and any trust her are stupid.
Too bad for you dude

Ballwin, MO

#36 Feb 7, 2013
I Googled her and its true: she IS a drug addict/ Prostitute.
Omg LV is full of em...she fits right in!
Her little game is weak though! easy to see scam. why didnt you?
Tattooed trash, simple. Run, dont walk from. Lol!
haha

Las Vegas, NV

#37 Feb 13, 2013
funny too hear that wh**re is still scammin.
whatta waste.
kentucky love

Phoenix, AZ

#38 Mar 8, 2013
ewwww dopewhore has a Facebook, thinking shes the Sh;t!
owes me money.
road

Campbellsville, KY

#39 Mar 24, 2013
nothing wrong with east 80
Average White Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#40 May 20, 2013
Ha! That Dopewhore has played a few i see!
And yha, her Facebook is her prized possession. Trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yes and Amen 131,391
Adair County Fiscal Court report, July 8, 2014 ... 2 hr pak sainal 1
Brent thompson 7 hr Ringing 4
Ben Arnold gets my write in vote 8 hr solo 5
neighbors that are noisy 8 hr Many 7
Campaigning on tax payers dime 9 hr Stephen Supporter 33
ann melton 9 hr tommy t 50
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia Jobs

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info