achs boys basketball
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
the radio

Elizabethtown, KY

#167 Mar 5, 2013
They only broadcast boy/girl games, and good luck being able to hear the games if they aren't at home the quality sucks. But your right Fudge and Turner slow the game to a snails pace.
hoops

Scottsville, KY

#168 Mar 5, 2013
when fudge get beat he will not talk on the radio show!!!!
Yep

Cecilia, KY

#169 Mar 5, 2013
Partly wrote:
BUT when every game at home is televised live there are people who will stay at home and watch the game instead of going. That hurts attendance more than you know. The school should make them tape delay the game until the next night.
You know I've heard Mark say exactly that before from his own mouth, proof is in the pudding shut the tv thing down and then when it doesn't change the attendance what will he say then, nobody want to watch a team struggle to put up 45 a game that's why they don't come.
why

Columbia, KY

#170 Mar 5, 2013
Both of them, Fudge and Turner or whoever coaches the girls want to play half-court basketball instead of moving the ball, I'm sure they do that so that most of the shots taken are by only a few.
AC SUPPORTER

Centerville, TX

#171 Mar 5, 2013
In the past it has been half court but if you look at the points its up for both boys and girls. Boys this year averaged 56 points a game while the girls averaged 61 points a game in highschool basketball thats not bad
why

Columbia, KY

#172 Mar 5, 2013
I will admit it was an improvement, but was it a unusual, playing ball is much better than trying to show how smart you are
yes

Tucker, GA

#173 Mar 5, 2013
why wrote:
I will admit it was an improvement, but was it a unusual, playing ball is much better than trying to show how smart you are
Amen i totally agree!!!!!
AC SUPPORTER

Centerville, TX

#174 Mar 6, 2013
i agree
Yep

Charlotte, NC

#175 Mar 7, 2013
AC SUPPORTER wrote:
In the past it has been half court but if you look at the points its up for both boys and girls. Boys this year averaged 56 points a game while the girls averaged 61 points a game in highschool basketball thats not bad
Yep they averaged 56 a game , you do realize that's not even 15 points a quarter an you do realize they didn't average that against the good teams they played and they never reached that point total the entire year on a game that the lost, they only put up a good number on a chump, somebody they should have scored 80 against . His offenses that he plays straps the kids and not pushing the ball up on every possible defensive board takes a good 10 away from them a night, they need as many easy points as they can get,
Alert

Columbia, KY

#176 Mar 7, 2013
old school wrote:
Keith young is a top notch coach if he was coaching the stotts and melton kid it would be something to watch the score would be in the 80s no doubt!!!
Keith is an evil man. He will do anything to promote himself. I blame him for his son's problems. He promoted the boy heavily starting in the elementary grades and pushed him too hard.
yes

United States

#177 Mar 7, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Yep they averaged 56 a game , you do realize that's not even 15 points a quarter an you do realize they didn't average that against the good teams they played and they never reached that point total the entire year on a game that the lost, they only put up a good number on a chump, somebody they should have scored 80 against . His offenses that he plays straps the kids and not pushing the ball up on every possible defensive board takes a good 10 away from them a night, they need as many easy points as they can get,
Can someone tell me why when AC boys plays teams they should kill they still score very few points?
yes

United States

#178 Mar 7, 2013
Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
Keith is an evil man. He will do anything to promote himself. I blame him for his son's problems. He promoted the boy heavily starting in the elementary grades and pushed him too hard.
Keith did not have to push him very much Jeff has always even when we was is middle school always has been a perv!! If you think im joking why was he fired from teaching answer that question!
yes

United States

#179 Mar 8, 2013
As soon as Keith, and Jeff, get called out on their bullsh*t the comments stop coming in lol.
Yep

Cecilia, KY

#180 Mar 8, 2013
I have news for you people I am not a Young, and don't want to be , the Youngs are messed up but that ain't got a dang thing with this coach we have now. He is a joke .
hear-say

United States

#181 Mar 11, 2013
Mark Fudge is looking for assistant coaches Wes Irvin said he could not take another year of the 40 point games and has told Mark hes not helping next year!!
Wow

Greenbrier, AR

#182 Mar 11, 2013
I don't blame him, that's the reason people don't come to the games.
why

Columbia, KY

#183 Mar 11, 2013
tURNER NEEDS TO LOOK FOR ASSISTANT COACHES IT COULD REALLY HELP
hear-say

Tucker, GA

#184 Mar 11, 2013
why wrote:
I think Monica Rodgers Shuffet would make a good coach fiery and tons of energy plus she could play knows the game.
Angie

Greensburg, KY

#185 Mar 11, 2013
why wrote:
I'm sure it would someone that's played the game on college level . That has no ties from this area. And knows a suck-up or a brown nose or cares who's what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Testing for probation & parole in Columbia (Jun '15) 26 min Mindblown 11
Sunni Moore (May '12) 10 hr You rite 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
fishman 18 hr Curly tail 4
anyone seen justin Carter Jeff iames Wed Jeff iames 4
squirrel dog Jan 17 catfish 3
Redmon at C House Jan 17 ringo 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages