achs boys basketball
hello

Tucker, GA

#105 Feb 23, 2013
Maybe taylor co.is just the better team they do have 2 all-region players.
Boom

Charlotte, NC

#106 Feb 24, 2013
People you do realize that AC has not beaten Taylor Co in the district tournament since 2008, we have lost to Taylor 09,10,11,12,13, most of those we had the better team. Fudge is not getting the job done, that's the reason why you go to the game and nobody is there.
Hart co fam

Glasgow, KY

#107 Feb 25, 2013
Eighty Nine wrote:
<quoted text>DING DING DING we have a winner!!!!!! That family got very jealous when a kid moved in from Russell County and took some of the playing time from their son. It got the ugliest at Caverna in a loss when Feese's Dad got tossed out of the gym by referees for going down onto the court and getting in Keith's face during the game.

For the entire second half of the season it was nothing but character assassination and trumped up some petty charges against the Coach (something about taking money from tshirt sales and otu of coke machines and mistreating players in the locker room; and once they got the Superintendent on their side it was over.

Incidentally, the kid from Russell County hit some major shots in the 5th region title game that year and Adair would not have won it without him.
. What does it say about young when he brought his son's highly favored team to HC for the final game of regional then lost to Mike Burd's shooting then Young wouldn't let (or make) his team come out to receive Their runner up trophy. They got on the bus instead.
hello

Tucker, GA

#108 Feb 25, 2013
Hart co fam wrote:
<quoted text>. What does it say about young when he brought his son's highly favored team to HC for the final game of regional then lost to Mike Burd's shooting then Young wouldn't let (or make) his team come out to receive Their runner up trophy. They got on the bus instead.
Is this really true?
Boom

Charlotte, NC

#109 Feb 26, 2013
Wow 7 points at the half, Fudge ball at its best.
achs senior

Columbia, KY

#110 Feb 26, 2013
the way i see it is that by so far adair county is better then any other schools i have see so far i have been in adair county for 6 years and i think its great our team is a great team and there great players we have cheerleaders that could use some work but they are always on there feet so ppl should have a little respect for adair county we may not be the best school to other ppl but to me i think were the best than anybody else...........FORGET CLASSY LETS GET TRASHY
achs senior

Columbia, KY

#111 Feb 26, 2013
lets go kyle burton and jayden willis and marshall shelly show them what adair county is made of
Lost

Louisville, KY

#112 Feb 26, 2013
First round region loss.

You do know Fudge was an assistant to Keith Young and was freshman coach when all the crap went down in 1995, right? The other assistant was David Jones who is now the Transportation Director. Also the late Ralph McQueary, but he was loyal til the end to Young.
stiffer

Lexington, KY

#113 Feb 26, 2013
congratulations on your LOSS!! great bunch of classess people start with your Principal and working the way down.....
hello

Tucker, GA

#114 Feb 26, 2013
stiffer wrote:
congratulations on your LOSS!! great bunch of classess people start with your Principal and working the way down.....
what does that comment mean i dont get it.
stiffer

Lexington, KY

#115 Feb 26, 2013
glad to see them LOSE!!
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#116 Feb 26, 2013
Mr Stiffer are you trying to say that we as a whole are classless here in Adair Co.
hello

United States

#117 Feb 26, 2013
stiffer wrote:
glad to see them LOSE!!
Thats your opinion but if you get off on watching them loose you are going to very disappointed the next few years because they will win a heck of alot of games.
stiffer

Lexington, KY

#118 Feb 27, 2013
WOW you got that right!!
Wow

Charlotte, NC

#119 Feb 27, 2013
Well Mr Stiffer my definition of classless is a little different than yours, I tend to go with maybe a piece of sh$$ like you getting off on seeing a group of kids lose at anything. But a bet you are from a wonderful place that is all rainbows and lolly pops. The true definition of classless may just be you.
hey

Tucker, GA

#120 Feb 27, 2013
First of all good luck to the girls tonight bring home a victory! And second of all anyone who calls any member of the boys team classless is a fricking joke coaches or players that is nonsence if you really feel that way please tell why they are classless.
joe

Casey, IL

#121 Feb 27, 2013
The fact is the boys are boring to watch. Worst attendance at the games in years. Who likes to watch a team score in the 30s and 40s?
Yes

Elizabethtown, KY

#122 Feb 27, 2013
Joe you hit the nail on the head, it's not the boys fault , it's the offensive juggernaut of a head coach that we have. Mark do what's right and give these boys now and the ones that are coming to high school a chance to win and leave.
just cause

Tucker, GA

#123 Feb 27, 2013
Guys you cant be that blind coach Fudge has 2 middle school players that have started 2 years i dont care how good they are if you expect Fudge to compete at a top level with middle school players its almost impossible expecially when there is only 1 senior on the team so give Fudge a break.
black

Tucker, GA

#124 Feb 27, 2013
Yes wrote:
Joe you hit the nail on the head, it's not the boys fault , it's the offensive juggernaut of a head coach that we have. Mark do what's right and give these boys now and the ones that are coming to high school a chance to win and leave.
Mark Fudge is the best coach ever at Adair Co. year in year out his team is one of the top defence teams in the state even with teams with not much talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min another viewer 163,774
pva 3 hr Mr Twister 28
Car chase in town. 5 hr Bewildered bethel 7
I used to live at Spectrum!! (Jul '07) 11 hr Suretheydid 42
New fitness center 16 hr Texas 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
But wipping Tue whip it 3

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages