achs boys basketball
fan

Glasgow, KY

#62 Feb 9, 2013
nothing to me wrote:
You talking about teaching sportmanship,and charactor,maybe you should pratice what you preach and stop talking about young boys!!!
Funny. I must have hit close to home when I said it wasn't his fault. I've seen his coach try to talk to him and have to get him by the shirt and hold him to get him to listen. So I'm really talking about his lack of parenting I guess.
Wow

Monroe, NC

#63 Feb 10, 2013
Everybody just wait and see what happens to all this talent when it gets to high school, you have undefeated teams, conference champs, tourney champs, they beat Taylor,Green,Cville,Marion,Rus sell time after time then they show up in high school and stay barely over 500 and can't score more than 50 points. Mark did have some success there for a little while but it was a team that was just made for him, a style that he likes to play.
Noway

Columbia, KY

#65 Feb 11, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>you go from talking about a middle school player to badmouthing there coach that just won 2 championships thursday just congradulate and encourage them its enough negativity out there.everyone knows who you are!
The coach just rides on talent. He does not teach the kids anything. They have no respect for him because he cusses them and degrades them.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#66 Feb 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
Everybody just wait and see what happens to all this talent when it gets to high school, you have undefeated teams, conference champs, tourney champs, they beat Taylor,Green,Cville,Marion,Rus sell time after time then they show up in high school and stay barely over 500 and can't score more than 50 points. Mark did have some success there for a little while but it was a team that was just made for him, a style that he likes to play.
It's not just Fudge Martin did the same thing with girls softball. State champs on three different age groups, undefeated seasons and wins on a national level. Now in high school under Martin they couldn't even beat Taylor County. The high school needs an overhaul on all of it's sports teams coaches and an athletic director with some initiative. Brent Campbell is just a kiss ass political pawn. They need new blood coaching all the teams.
lol

United States

#67 Feb 11, 2013
Noway wrote:
<quoted text>
The coach just rides on talent. He does not teach the kids anything. They have no respect for him because he cusses them and degrades them.
I can (SMELL) who this is!!!
Wow

Monroe, NC

#68 Feb 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I can (SMELL) who this is!!!
You might be able to smell it but they are right.
yes

Elizabethtown, KY

#69 Feb 11, 2013
They are most all of our coaches are political tools.
Truth

Monroe, NC

#71 Feb 11, 2013
MS can not coach, if you are not in his top 6 or 7 your kid is set up for failure. They are the only ones that know all the plays,defenses the others when they get put in they are fricking lost gets screamed at jerked out and sat down when the spot he put them in they had never even practiced before. He runs over plays for the first few minutes of practice and then what he calls it goes live. Which is a fricking joke. He acts like the kid has the problem not knowing what is going on, when he hasn't done his job properly to begin with. He hasn't figured out that a COACH is supposed to coach all the kids not just the starters. That really tells you how good these teams are that he had this year because they did it by theirselves .
please

United States

#72 Feb 11, 2013
You are so two-faced you are goodie goodie to there face when at the same time you should be on salery at the school you are at the office so much trying to get mr.sneed fired he done the best he could he had 40+ kids why dont you give it a rest.
Truth

Monroe, NC

#73 Feb 11, 2013
I am in no form or fashion connected to this team, I'm speaking from experience I know how he does things he is a joke, and if he had that many players on his team he should grow a set and have cut 28 of them, 12 or 13 is to many for him to keep up with, he will never get fired as long as Alma is principle.
Truth

Hodgenville, KY

#75 Feb 11, 2013
First of all I'm not Amy, you don't even have the right gender. I never said anything about the boys ball team I was talking about MS, he can't coach and I stand by that. I have not and will not ever say anything about a kid. Not sure what drama they had on the ball team this year but the way MS is that sure didn't help things. And if their was 40+ kids on the team your just asking for it.
region-talk

Duluth, GA

#76 Feb 14, 2013
Will Adair co make it to the region this year your thoughts?
Indian

Elizabethtown, KY

#77 Feb 15, 2013
Boys maybe on a second place district bid. Girls will on the same but they will for sure get second in district.
Unsure

Louisville, KY

#78 Feb 15, 2013
For sure? They should beat Campbellsville girls, but things are never "for sure". The one way to get beat is to overlook another team. Take a look at the Adair boys back somewhere around 1978 or so. They were awful...Taylor County was one of the top teams in the region. Adair boys beat Taylor in overtime in the first game of the District.

Stuff happens.
doc

Duluth, GA

#79 Feb 15, 2013
I think the boys will win the district.
Indian

Elizabethtown, KY

#80 Feb 16, 2013
Unsure wrote:
For sure? They should beat Campbellsville girls, but things are never "for sure". The one way to get beat is to overlook another team. Take a look at the Adair boys back somewhere around 1978 or so. They were awful...Taylor County was one of the top teams in the region. Adair boys beat Taylor in overtime in the first game of the District.
Stuff happens.
Your crazy no way in hell Campbellsville will beat the girls team, just wait and see they haven't been able to even get within twenty points in three years
close-game

Duluth, GA

#81 Feb 17, 2013
I think A/C boys should win but could go both ways Marion is playing much better now than earlier in the year and A/C shoots so many 3s lets just hope they make some of them.
Unsure

Louisville, KY

#82 Feb 19, 2013
Again, stranger things have happened. Odds are you are right, but you never ever overlook anyone.

Adair girls should win. They're loaded with Juniors and Seniors while Campbellsville will play most of the game with 7th and 8th graders.

Don't look for Adair to go far in the region tho in either boys or girls (boys are FAR from a sure thing of getting to the region).

Campbellsville boys have come on strong late in the year, including a win on Adair's floor just a couple weeks ago. Don't count them out.
gotime

Duluth, GA

#83 Feb 19, 2013
Can Melton,and Stotts, lead Adair Co.to the region its time for those guys to show us what they got.I know its alot to ask but to live up to all the hype they need to lead their team out of the 1st round and move on to the region. Dont get me wrong im a fan but they have enough games under their belts to win tomorrow night. Geterdone!!!
finally

Duluth, GA

#84 Feb 20, 2013
Adair county boys are going back to the region they beat Marion co by 20 points to advance to the finals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 141,219
Jason - Buy's Barns 1 hr wood 2
Michelle Denise Marple Bongibault Bauman Adams 2 hr UFWTWO 1
heavenly angel wing columbia ky 3 hr Wondering 1
News Dakota Meyer, Medal of Honor recipient, engaged... 4 hr friend if family 30
place to rent 14 hr LWCG 3
Lisa 15 hr teeny weinie 7
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages