achs boys basketball
yea please

Tucker, GA

#42 Jan 20, 2013
crazy ac wrote:
Better be careful what u crackers wish 4 Q will lay the smack down. Hixon is nothin 2 Q hes not even as good of a quarterback as Q joke.
i bet Jake Hixson will not be in jail unlike Goodin its only a matter of time before he meets family members at state pen.
tonie

Columbia, KY

#43 Jan 20, 2013
Dont u ppl have anything better to do? Jus sayin.
People

Charlotte, NC

#44 Jan 21, 2013
One thing I know for a fact Jake is 10 times the person than Goodin is. Go get them AC
lol

United States

#45 Jan 21, 2013
Goodin is gona spank some A/C a*s just wait hes the best freshman in the state and maybe the country redneck haters!!!
People

Greensburg, KY

#46 Jan 21, 2013
lol wrote:
Goodin is gona spank some A/C a*s just wait hes the best freshman in the state and maybe the country redneck haters!!!
You are fricking crazy!!!!! We have 8th graders better than him!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#47 Jan 21, 2013
Goodin is the best player in the 5th region maybe the state. He will beat Adair co. by his self people in adair will shut their mouths after tomorrow night. REDNECKS!
cards

United States

#48 Jan 21, 2013
Adair be ready because we are going to scalp a few indians we are bringing plenty of rowdy fans.
People

Charlotte, NC

#49 Jan 22, 2013
Do you know why a cardinal is so ugly? Because they have a pecker between their eyes !!!!!!!!
Wow

Charlotte, NC

#50 Jan 25, 2013
38 points in a overtime game, come on guys.
Ha Ha

Charlotte, NC

#51 Jan 30, 2013
You have got to kidding me, 26 points? Fudge got them rolling.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#52 Feb 2, 2013
Fudge needs to be gone or a whole lot of talent will be waisted that is on its way. C-ville ..... You have got to be kidding me...... C-ville You run the same scap year after year and you score 35 to 50 points year after year, you are asking a whole lot from your team to hold everybody they play under 50 points. The team has to shoot a unreal percentage to score 60 and that's not going to happen very often. I have heard fudge scream at players after a shot "we can get that shot anytime we want it" it gets to the point where any shot is better than no shot at all, that I know 15 passes and a turn over or a contested layup that gets blocked or missed still scores no points. Fudge is a great defensive coach but at the end of the game they still look at the scoreboard to see who has won and with his offensive sets he does not have the right players to fit his system and he will not change. The kids deserve better.
Fact is

Louisville, KY

#53 Feb 6, 2013
Cville outplayed Adair. The Caldwell kid had a big game for Cville and I bet his dad was looking down grinning from ear to ear on him.
fan

Glasgow, KY

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Don't know his name but I watched the middle school games tonight and as good as he is if I was his parent or his coach I would not allow the one thinks he is a superstar with a cocky little attitude won't even listen to his coach kid would sit on the bench until he learned to check that attitude. I was embarrassed for our school because of him.
How I see it

Burkesville, KY

#55 Feb 8, 2013
fan wrote:
Don't know his name but I watched the middle school games tonight and as good as he is if I was his parent or his coach I would not allow the one thinks he is a superstar with a cocky little attitude won't even listen to his coach kid would sit on the bench until he learned to check that attitude. I was embarrassed for our school because of him.
Are you kidding me???? He may have a cocky attitude but from what I saw last night he backed it up. The "one" you are talking about made the difference in Adair Co. holding up the trophy at the end of the seventh grade game and not Hart co. From how I see it, you're just jealous of what a player did for his team by refusing to let them lose.
Noway

Columbia, KY

#56 Feb 8, 2013
How I see it wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me???? He may have a cocky attitude but from what I saw last night he backed it up. The "one" you are talking about made the difference in Adair Co. holding up the trophy at the end of the seventh grade game and not Hart co. From how I see it, you're just jealous of what a player did for his team by refusing to let them lose.
Yeah that's why he got suspended 2 games. His attitude is horrible. Wouldn't even play freshmen because those coaches won't take total disrespect like middle school coach.
fan

Glasgow, KY

#57 Feb 8, 2013
How I see it wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me???? He may have a cocky attitude but from what I saw last night he backed it up. The "one" you are talking about made the difference in Adair Co. holding up the trophy at the end of the seventh grade game and not Hart co. From how I see it, you're just jealous of what a player did for his team by refusing to let them lose.
Yea he's good but during time outs his disrespect is a disgrace to the school hopefully high school real coaches will demand he check that attitude at the door
why

Tucker, GA

#58 Feb 8, 2013
fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he's good but during time outs his disrespect is a disgrace to the school hopefully high school real coaches will demand he check that attitude at the door
you go from talking about a middle school player to badmouthing there coach that just won 2 championships thursday just congradulate and encourage them its enough negativity out there.everyone knows who you are!
fan

Greensburg, KY

#59 Feb 9, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>you go from talking about a middle school player to badmouthing there coach that just won 2 championships thursday just congradulate and encourage them its enough negativity out there.everyone knows who you are!
Congratulation ACMS
Why did he get suspended for two games? Is winning more important than teaching character? Sportsmanship? Kids like that disgrace our school or really the responsibility lies pn those who allow it. Or condone it.
nothing to me

United States

#60 Feb 9, 2013
You talking about teaching sportmanship,and charactor,maybe you should pratice what you preach and stop talking about young boys!!!
hear-say

United States

#61 Feb 9, 2013
Keith Young has been offered the green co.boys coaching job true or false?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wes Bottoms, Russell Springs, KY at Journey to ... 52 min Deputy Sheriff 29
Stephens using Board of Education for Boutique 1 hr Mr Twister 7
Daniel Bault 3 hr Halley 7
Anywhere like spillway? 3 hr Jeff 8
Rats/informants. It's that time again. 3 hr Jeff 20
Ridge Runner Liquor 5 hr Carl 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Seriously 170,624

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages