sad

Jamestown, KY

#21 May 27, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>oh i c ur the slut
who was cheating on him i remember and yeah u dont know me but i remember meeting u and yeah u were very hateful ur lucky u were married for that long
Oh, honey, that shows how much you know me. I have never cheated on him, not one time. If I cheated on him, I would like to know when and who with since you know it all, you dumbazz!
sad

Jamestown, KY

#22 May 27, 2011
truth wrote:
who was cheating on him i remember and yeah u dont know me but i remember meeting u and yeah u were very hateful ur lucky u were married for that long
Like you said I don"t know you and you obviously don"t know me to know that what you just said was an outright lie!
sad

Jamestown, KY

#23 May 27, 2011
truth wrote:
Why don't you tell some more lies, you idiot. You have got to be a friend of his to lie like that, since he is a compulsive liar!
honestly

Knoxville, TN

#24 May 28, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell some more lies, you idiot. You have got to be a friend of his to lie like that, since he is a compulsive liar!
i see i struck a nerve or a guilty heart to be that mad. three post, wow!!!
mmmmmmmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#25 May 28, 2011
oh she is always piss no matter how many times u post
sad

Jamestown, KY

#26 May 28, 2011
honestly wrote:
<quoted text> i see i struck a nerve or a guilty heart to be that mad. three post, wow!!!
Neither, Honey, I just get royally pissed off at outright liars!
sad

Jamestown, KY

#27 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
oh she is always piss no matter how many times u post
Damn straight you dumbazz! I stay pissed at lying
trash such as yourself.
sad

Jamestown, KY

#28 May 28, 2011
honestly wrote:
<quoted text> i see i struck a nerve or a guilty heart to be that mad. three post, wow!!!
well since you know it all. I am waiting for you to tell me who I cheated with. Btw,
I confronted Bobby about this yesterday and he said that I never
cheated on him when we were married you freaking moron!
mmmmmmmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#29 May 28, 2011
lol trashhhh honey I'm a long way from been trash more then i can say 4 u your always look in 4 hand outs must had been payday 4 bobby yesterday 4 u to meet him instead of blowing the money he gives u y dont u spend it on his kids
sad

Jamestown, KY

#30 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
lol trashhhh honey I'm a long way from been trash more then i can say 4 u your always look in 4 hand outs must had been payday 4 bobby yesterday 4 u to meet him instead of blowing the money he gives u y dont u spend it on his kids
Honey, you don"t know me as well as you think you do. I have had the same job since before I met the freeloading b@stard. He was looking for a woman to keep him up when I met him and I was dumb enough to fall for it. We divorced because I grew tired of him beating on me and not keeping a job. When we were dating he told me that a skanky cousin of his told him that since I had a good job that he should take me for everything I've got. He has always used me. I met him yesterday, dumbazz because it was his weekend with the kids and I had to take them to him. I do spend it on his kids for your info. I have wised up quite a bit since I met him years ago.
sad

Jamestown, KY

#31 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
God help you if you view the childsupport that he rightfully pays for the kids he helped get here as a handout!
mmmmmmmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#32 May 28, 2011
only reason u letting him see them is because he paying child support if he stop paying u then u go right back been the same bitch as always tryin get him lock up and not letting him see them wow some mother
haha

Jamestown, KY

#33 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
only reason u letting him see them is because he paying child support if he stop paying u then u go right back been the same bitch as always tryin get him lock up and not letting him see them wow some mother
I have never kept his kids from him for no reason if you believe that you are dumber than I thought dearie!
dumb people

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
If you have kids you love, you don't have to be "made" help take care of them, you do without yourself to take care of your kids.A mother does more than they get credit for, she attended her childs school functions,sat with him when he was hospitalized, cooking their food, doing their laundry, running errands, doctor appointments, helping with homework, baths at night,some people run their mouths about a little bit of money a man pays, well that's all most of them do, is that little check each month, nothing else,Lets see how far that little check goes, does he pay insurance for his children or is it taken out of her check? how much does it cost to feed each child a month? a couple pair of shoes a year, clothes, medical bills, medicine, dental bills,courts figure a childs portion of rent and utilities as well, they use water, electricity, the home as well as the mother, it would take a idiot to think a woman that gets child support is making any money off of the kids, if you were getting support from a wealthy person maybe, but not someone that only works when they have to.I don't know any of these people but I can tell you that what he pays don't take care of two kids, just guessing, I will guess probably a $100 for each child a month, that want even feed them, so if she can manage on that, she is a great manager.
haha

Jamestown, KY

#35 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
I'm glad you support deadbeat dads, shows what kind of person you are. You are probably a real winner, too!
haha

Jamestown, KY

#36 May 28, 2011
dumb people wrote:
<quoted text>If you have kids you love, you don't have to be "made" help take care of them, you do without yourself to take care of your kids.A mother does more than they get credit for, she attended her childs school functions,sat with him when he was hospitalized, cooking their food, doing their laundry, running errands, doctor appointments, helping with homework, baths at night,some people run their mouths about a little bit of money a man pays, well that's all most of them do, is that little check each month, nothing else,Lets see how far that little check goes, does he pay insurance for his children or is it taken out of her check? how much does it cost to feed each child a month? a couple pair of shoes a year, clothes, medical bills, medicine, dental bills,courts figure a childs portion of rent and utilities as well, they use water, electricity, the home as well as the mother, it would take a idiot to think a woman that gets child support is making any money off of the kids, if you were getting support from a wealthy person maybe, but not someone that only works when they have to.I don't know any of these people but I can tell you that what he pays don't take care of two kids, just guessing, I will guess probably a $100 for each child a month, that want even feed them, so if she can manage on that, she is a great manager.
you couldn't be more right. I always told him near the end of our marriage that I might not be able to get him to keep a job to help me raise the kids, but the law would. He pays the minimum because he refuses to keep a job that pays enough to get a loaf of bread. He was also abusive during our marriage. When I was 6 months pregnant with our son he threw me off my feet by my neck and blood poured from my mouth. We had both thought he had actually broke my neck. His thing was choking me until I passed out. It took me to divorce him to go on my our with my own good credit to get the home that I am raising the kids in now. I work out of the county more than 40 hours a week on a job that I have had for 16 years in order to support me and the kids.
mmmmmmmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#37 May 28, 2011
oh boohoo cry me a river last time i check i think he working out of the county to but i see he not on here crying about it the worst mistake a guy can do is have children with women that they know will leave and tell the kids turn 18 or 21 you got to listen to all the bullshit that x wife puts you in
sad

Jamestown, KY

#38 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
oh boohoo cry me a river last time i check i think he working out of the county to but i see he not on here crying about it the worst mistake a guy can do is have children with women that they know will leave and tell the kids turn 18 or 21 you got to listen to all the bullshit that x wife puts you in
Your wrong honey, he is working right down the road from his mommys house. I'm glad you support deadbeat dads', shows what kind of lowlife you must be!
sad

Jamestown, KY

#39 May 28, 2011
mmmmmmmmmm wrote:
If he is in any bullsh!t, he puts himself there, moron!
mmmmmmmmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#40 May 28, 2011
right down the road from his mom house na dont think so cause Rodgers trucking not hiring last i check he was wrkin for joey white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min bloodonmyhands 4,919
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 153,524
Fiscal Court Meeting Goes "Bam"ilistic 39 min Hello 217
Billy Rowe 48 min Voter 13
Road Money 52 min yousuck 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BTIAC 81,635
Adair Democratic Party Rally 3 hr lol 23
Who Will Adair Co. Vote for Co. Judge Exec This... 7 hr bob 341
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••