wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2008
Has anyone ever taken their kids to the pediatric dentist Dr. Brandi Prather? Is she a good dentist?
hard 2 please

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2008
I take my kids 2 her... she's a great dentist and one of my children is handicapped which puts her that much more 2 the test...Take ur kids u wont be sorry my kids love her and her staff!!
voter

Columbia, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2008
yea my child goes there she is so good i want take him nowhere else

“The truth as I see it.”

Since: Oct 08

USA

#4 Oct 21, 2008
Both of our children see her and she is really great. Our daughter is a really nervous child around dentists and she makes her WANT to go. The waiting room has video games, a pirate ship is in the corner, and even a "SMALL" door..you know, like in Alice in Wonderland. The visits are always on time and straight forward, I have never had to wait for our appointments. I scheduled both ours for the same day and they are done in about 45 minutes. I know she does a good job because we are cavity free for 2 years...
{@ ages 9 & 11 that isnt an easy thing to do..LOL}
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2008
Where is this dentist located and can someone leave a #. I really need to get my child a good dentist.
yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2008
she's great!
wondering

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2008
wondering wrote:
Where is this dentist located and can someone leave a #. I really need to get my child a good dentist.
She is in somerset.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2008
yeah wrote:
she's great!
My baby is not even 2. How old are your kids. Just curious.

“The truth as I see it.”

Since: Oct 08

USA

#9 Oct 22, 2008
wondering wrote:
http://maps.google.com/maps...
just wondering

Sikeston, MO

#10 Dec 19, 2008
Is she any kin to the Lawyer John Prather JR?(Daughter, daughter-in-law?)
Toothy

AOL

#11 Jan 24, 2009
bumping for any more info. Does she have a website? I'm probably going to call to get my kids an appointment with her soon. They have another dentist but we're going to change.
NUMBER

Columbia, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2009
six 0 six - six seven nine - kids! and her address is 47 sarahs lane! she is a great choice!
NO NO NO

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2009
Just don't mess up like I did and take your child to the Heather wise quack in c-ville...I've never been more sorry of anything in my entire life. Just want to inform anyone thinking about it :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why all the no vote signs? 45 min old man 79
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 147,302
Churches Jeopardizing Tax Exempt Status 4 hr GUESS WHAT 8
Aluminum recycling for charity 18 hr Nice 2
stiffy Sat Dude 9
Breeding Country Store (Jul '14) Fri Really 19
Biggest Pecker Fri wendy burton 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages