First Prev
of 3
Next Last
worked for her

Burkesville, KY

#42 Dec 26, 2012
Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common for franchisees to pay to get out of a contract if they want/need to no longer own a franchise. duh!
I'm pretty sure unless she has other things on her mind than 'thinking up new ways to screw employees....'. That's a bit silly and shows little depth of thought.
You must be Dave's sister ?
by xmas

Cave City, KY

#43 Dec 26, 2012
rallys in glasgow is closed too!!!
Mickey Mouse

Burkesville, KY

#44 Dec 26, 2012
Eva Rigney told her customers at her Spy Street location in Columbia that when Dickey's opens McDonalds will go out of Business. She told us that she was going to give away free ice cream and that McDonalds could not compete with her. WHAT AN IDIOT.
whodothere

AOL

#45 Dec 26, 2012
she was counting on this falls deer season ,...
it was unfortunate ,... but because of the economy,.. the local hunters are keeping their deer for their own family's freezers
and there just aint enough raccoons and possums in Adair to keep the ole BAR B Q going
What

Brownsville, KY

#46 Dec 27, 2012
How many businesses have they run into the ground just in Adair? There was that Business School on the square that took the money from people from Osh Gosh and they Never Got the school certified so the degrees were useless. Radio Shack, and 5 thousand different resturants where Dickys is now.
Mickey Mouse

Burkesville, KY

#48 Dec 27, 2012
I just came from Camblesville and she closed her Burger Place.
hillbill

AOL

#49 Dec 27, 2012
c ville folks hate deer meat
YEACCCHT,...
{puke sounds }
i sawit

AOL

#50 Dec 29, 2012
you will have to go to the farm bureau ,..for some of that...
Funny

Lexington, KY

#51 Dec 29, 2012
I just heard a commerical for Dickys on 92.7 today. LOL
i sawit

AOL

#52 Dec 29, 2012
now that they are gone ,...
you will have to go all they to the huddle house in c ville of you want a bad case of botulism and the dreaded stomach flu
funny

Brownsville, KY

#53 Dec 29, 2012
well well here's a thought maybe the god the king of columbia will buy that spot so nobody else can and open up a bussiness just to keep someone else from making a dollar without him getting in on it really I can't stand him under cover F** A** Q****
flyn

AOL

#54 Dec 30, 2012
who is this so called king of coloumbia?
her employee

Columbia, KY

#55 Jan 2, 2013
actually she didn't she is putting something else in there and we all still have our jobs and there food maybe nasty but I love working there and so yea get ur facts straight b4 u post shit
just sayin

Lexington, KY

#56 Jan 3, 2013
its a sh!tty job, cant stand that ol bytch lol
iseeU

AOL

#57 Jan 3, 2013
venison is supposed to heathier for you anyway ,...
bon appititte
boohoo

Russell Springs, KY

#58 Jan 3, 2013
her employee wrote:
actually she didn't she is putting something else in there and we all still have our jobs and there food maybe nasty but I love working there and so yea get ur facts straight b4 u post shit
I don,t care what they say, I loved Dickeys you all catered for me twice food was great so sad it's closed hope it opens back up soon. Everyone there was very friendly and I enjoyed comming.
Her employee

Columbia, KY

#59 Jan 3, 2013
boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>I don,t care what they say, I loved Dickeys you all catered for me twice food was great so sad it's closed hope it opens back up soon. Everyone there was very friendly and I enjoyed comming.
thank you i dont think she is puttin a dickeys in i think it will b another place thats wat she told me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Robin 163,822
pva 2 hr Mr Twister 39
What do you think of a bar with live music 7 hr Sigh 34
New fitness center 7 hr Childish 30
Matthew corbin 8 hr Willy 5
Baseball 22 hr Former Player 1
gays Thu Traveler 39

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance