New Festival Coming Soon

New Festival Coming Soon

Posted in the Columbia Forum

Georgia Hull

Burkesville, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Hello Columbia I will be starting a music festival 16 miles south of Columbia on my farm in 2014. The festival will be called the Free Kentucky Festival and will feature Nashville song writers during the week and an older Country music star every weekend. It will be a two week, two weekend festival modeled after the Kerrville Folk Festival in Kerrville, Texas. I will keep you all posted. Yeah!
Interested

Brentwood, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2013
I'd like your contact info. Might be interested in helping.
slender man

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Georgia Hull wrote:
Hello Columbia I will be starting a music festival 16 miles south of Columbia on my farm in 2014. The festival will be called the Free Kentucky Festival and will feature Nashville song writers during the week and an older Country music star every weekend. It will be a two week, two weekend festival modeled after the Kerrville Folk Festival in Kerrville, Texas. I will keep you all posted. Yeah!
in your dreams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 170,542
Looking for a Psychic 3 hr buckwheat 2
Bob Barnes arrested on drugs 4 hr Mr Twister 5
Big Ronnie Rodgers 7 hr Mister Clean 6
pva 10 hr nobro 83
Rats/informants. It's that time again. 12 hr Seriously 16
News Wes Bottoms, Russell Springs, KY at Journey to ... 15 hr USA 14
charles barnes (Oct '13) 18 hr Mr Twister 25

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages