Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Hello Columbia I will be starting a music festival 16 miles south of Columbia on my farm in 2014. The festival will be called the Free Kentucky Festival and will feature Nashville song writers during the week and an older Country music star every weekend. It will be a two week, two weekend festival modeled after the Kerrville Folk Festival in Kerrville, Texas. I will keep you all posted. Yeah!
Interested

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I'd like your contact info. Might be interested in helping.
slender man

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Georgia Hull wrote:
Hello Columbia I will be starting a music festival 16 miles south of Columbia on my farm in 2014. The festival will be called the Free Kentucky Festival and will feature Nashville song writers during the week and an older Country music star every weekend. It will be a two week, two weekend festival modeled after the Kerrville Folk Festival in Kerrville, Texas. I will keep you all posted. Yeah!
in your dreams

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min sure 147,051
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min NewsHeadlines 129,000
storage laws in kentucky not being followed. (Mar '11) 2 hr Time for Attorney 42
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Westlake Debt Growing 3 hr derp 130
cvs 10 hr Funny money 7
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, KY (Sep '10) 11 hr quick question 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••