'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84248 Mar 5, 2013
dems are sheepletards wrote:
what a great job oblamer did in picking this terrorist, any of you libotard traitors that claim you support the constition of the U.S., I hope you choke on the bite of food you eat,
Revealed: Holder Letter Leaves Open Possibility of Drone Strikes on U.S. Soil
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/05/re...
What better way to take out the American Taliban? You don't think the threats you FrightWing wack jobs have made will go unpunished? You are Anti-American and you will be dealt with.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84249 Mar 5, 2013
hey traitors, wonder why this is happening, must be Bushs fault, man, your oblamer in chief is a real uniter, baaaaaaaaaaa

Anti-government extremist groups reach record levels, say experts

(CNN)-- The number of American "patriot" extremist groups has reached a record level, according to a new study, and experts are warning of a wave of anti-government violence.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/us/splc-extremi...

Since: Jul 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#84250 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
and NOT "if" you are using "Fighting Words" ...
fighting words n.
words intentionally directed toward another person which are so nasty and full of malice as to cause the hearer to suffer emotional distress or incite him/her to immediately retaliate physically (hit, stab, shoot, etc.)
While such words are not an excuse or defense for a retaliatory assault and battery, if they are threatening they can form the basis for a lawsuit for assault.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
FIGHTING WORDS
Words which would likely make the person whom they are addressed commit an act of violence. Fighting words are a category of speech that is *unprotected* by the First Amendment. Chaplinsky v New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942).
Inflammatory words that are either injurious by themselves or might cause the hearer to immediately retaliate or breach the peace. Use of such words is not necessarily protected "free speech" under the First Amendment. If the hearer is prosecuted for assault, claiming fighting words may establish mitigating circumstances.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words
"you" the libTARDS use of "obscenity AND BS" you USE on here DAILY are
NOT
protected by the US Constitution ...
LEARN!
the difference
BETWEEN
RIGHT & WRONG!
Obscenity IS NOT Protected Speech - Concerned Women for America
obscenity. Find out how you can make a difference in combating obscenity. Obscenity *IS NOT* Protected Speech
http://www.cwfa.org/brochures/cwa_obscenity-v...
How many HERE have VIOLATED those rules ...???
OH, I didn't know you were a lawyer

Well, counselor, did I appeal predominantly to "prurient" interest?????...;)
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84251 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Fox news.....lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Good one!
sheeplenews, lololol, baaaaaaaa
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84252 Mar 5, 2013
as long as oblamer gets in his vacations and rounds of golf, this should be ok, he really cares about you libotards, baaaaaaaaaaaa

FAA says 173 air traffic control towers will close on April 7

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/travel/air-traf...
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84253 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot eat me Stupid.
no, but I have a sooner dog that might test you out sodoboy, baaaaaaaa
Gog Saved From Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#84256 Mar 5, 2013
as long as oblamer gets in his vacations and rounds of golf, this should be ok, he really cares about you libotards, baaaaaaaaaaaa
FAA says 173 air traffic control towers will close on April 7
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/05/travel/air-traf...
But the President can do what ever he wants from now on you stupid ass.
dems are sheepletards

Lansing, MI

#84257 Mar 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What better way to take out the American Taliban? You don't think the threats you FrightWing wack jobs have made will go unpunished? You are Anti-American and you will be dealt with.
you are a certified retard, baaaaa
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#84258 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
you are a certified retard, baaaaa
you are a certified f' ktard.

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#84259 Mar 5, 2013
Pending legislation: everyone may soon be required to include their real name on every post. If this passes, who will continue spouting (in writing) h-- inner hatred online?

??? Poster who changed from 'dems are r...' to 'sheeple...', was he made to quit using the bullying "r" word? 1 example maybe?
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84260 Mar 5, 2013
sad day in the USA wrote:
It is so pathetic and very, very sad that people are willing to allow Obama to promote/induce America's crash...just because they can't bring themselves to say"I was wrong about Obama. I made a mistake". People are standing back and watching Obama create a horrible world for their children and grandchildren but it seems as though being a loyal democrat to the messiah means much more to them than being loving, caring parents.Back in the day (BO...before Obama) people wanted better for their kids and they worked hard to make sure their kids would live in a better world than they lived in. Now (PO...present Obama) it's as if their kids future doesn't mean shit to mom and dad as long as mom and dad gets theirs.
51% of Americans elected Obama because they believed him when he assured them he would and could take care of Americas problems. Instead he only added to our problems. Obama, the president of the United States of America, has turned down an offer to make his own blackmail sequester plan easier on Americans. Obama wants things as hard as they can possibly be so he can blame it on the other guy. Obama's answers and solutions are more like middle school tactics when running for president of the student counsel.
It's embarrassing and harmful to our country. Obama seems pleased that he is setting our country on a path of failure. Maybe that helps his "fundamental change" plan for America and strokes his legacy ego. I expected no less from this guy. What I didn't expect and am sickened by is that millions and millions of Americans that are so willing to support a group of people (democrats/liberals) that have no problem in robbing your kids of a quality, productive life in America. Why did you bring these kids into this world if you aren't willing to do what it takes to love them and care for them and help make their dreams come true in a free and productive society? For more government benefits? Really? Aren't you people bright enough to figure out that those benefits will be long gone and the well will be dry by the time your kids are adults?
Admit it people. You were 100% wrong about Obama. He is no leader. He isn't even a good politician by todays standards. He is all over the place and does not listen to reason and won't even consider compromise even when it's in the best interest of the nation. He is willing to sacrifice your kids future so that his ego doesn't get bruised publicly. And you back him 100% when you should be supporting what is best for your children and their future. That's what loving, concerned parents do.
The French were right. Americans are the dumbest MF'ers to ever walk the earth. Your stupidity and weakness are the gifts that keep on giving to the dems and liberals. You people willingly throw your kids under the bus to please your messiah.
You are 100% RIGHT!
...and you're talking here to LOW INFORMATION VOTERS ...people that can't go any higher...for them, what they get from the government it's just enough!
"FUNDAMENTALLY WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM AMERICA"...Barack Hussein Obama!
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84261 Mar 5, 2013
obama is in deep mourning his hero and mentor hugo chavez is gone home to be with their brother, in hell
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#84262 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>you are a certified f' ktard.
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
You're certified BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIE ...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#84264 Mar 5, 2013
jdohe wrote:
Pending legislation: everyone may soon be required to include their real name on every post. If this passes, who will continue spouting (in writing) h-- inner hatred online?
??? Poster who changed from 'dems are r...' to 'sheeple...', was he made to quit using the bullying "r" word? 1 example maybe?
you see the retard word as bullying, wow, didn't know you were that sensitive to your own lifestyle, I thought the word was more descriptive than anything else, after all, are not all dems social retards? sorry to offend, I will change the name back to sheepletards, please let me know if that is acceptable,

baaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#84265 Mar 5, 2013
obamatized wrote:
obama is in deep mourning his hero and mentor hugo chavez is gone home to be with their brother, in hell
I can see another U.S. holiday, proposed by oblamer, that honors the life of Chavez, maybe it could be on April 1st!
obamatized

Sheridan, AR

#84266 Mar 5, 2013
see what america has become the kids are taught theres no losers, and all the kids believe no matter what happens its somebodies fault if it isnt what you wan, look at the obama kid that illegally occupying my white house, perfect example
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84267 Mar 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When they come for you just get on the bus quietly. The harder you resist the longer you'll be held in the re-education camp. You will learn in time.
You keep on dreaming, that you will be exempted and this will get you through the troubled times....I guess it will. Then who knows, since, you are too cowardly to believe in the truth now, how will you be able to face what lies ahead?
American Lady

Elizabethtown, KY

#84268 Mar 5, 2013
I'm HORNY!

Anyone?

ANYONE???
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84269 Mar 5, 2013
Copied from another post:

DEMOCRAT'S HEALTHCARE REFORM

Doctor to a Patient:

"We don't consider your father worth saving, but if it's any consolation, we do consider your child worth aborting."

Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84270 Mar 5, 2013
Chavez is dead.

How long, I wonder?

He hasn't been seen or heard from since Dec. 2012, why the secrecy?

The Venzulelan Government is asking the military to keep order and respect the death of Chavez.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Thompson 56 min honest answer 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr RAINBOWS_SUNSHINE 131,420
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) 1 hr to tell the truth 8,240
cje new campaign slogan 2 hr Bingo 17
people who won't stay off other people's property! 3 hr bbdjdd 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr asdfg 505
mcconnell 6 hr Equinox 10
June Parson for Mayor Thu EarnestTbass 15

Freeze Warning for Adair County was issued at October 31 at 3:17PM EDT

Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info