'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,406)

Showing posts 68,101 - 68,120 of144,840
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75172
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PROVERBS 10
CHAPTER X

It is impossible to give summaries of such chapters as these, where almost every verse contains a separate subject. Our common version not being able to exhibit the contents as usual, simply says,

"From this chapter to the five and twentieth are sundry observations upon moral virtues, and their opposite vices."

In general the wise man states in this chapter the difference between the wise and the foolish, the righteous and the wicked, the diligent and the idle.

He speaks also of love and hatred, of the good and the evil tongue, or of the slanderer and the peace-maker.

http://jcsm.org/StudyCenter/Adam_Clarke_Comme...

wtf - slanderer - evil - foolish - wicked - idle - hatred

and the

AL - peace*maker - good - wise - righteous - diligent - love
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75175
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
PROVERBS 10
CHAPTER X
It is impossible to give summaries of such chapters as these, where almost every verse contains a separate subject. Our common version not being able to exhibit the contents as usual, simply says,
"From this chapter to the five and twentieth are sundry observations upon moral virtues, and their opposite vices."
In general the wise man states in this chapter the difference between the wise and the foolish, the righteous and the wicked, the diligent and the idle.
He speaks also of love and hatred, of the good and the evil tongue, or of the slanderer and the peace-maker.
http://jcsm.org/StudyCenter/Adam_Clarke_Comme...
wtf - slanderer - evil - foolish - wicked - idle - hatred
and the
AL - peace*maker - good - wise - righteous - diligent - love
Agree wholeheartedly!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75176
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama phone lady
ADMITTED "she" helped ...

------- Illegals/Foreigners ...

Sign-up "to" VOTE ...!!!

)8~D>

While being PAID
to DO it ...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Huuuummmmm ...

Wonder WHO
PAID her .... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75177
Jan 16, 2013
 
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!! I do not believe they have a Right to feel the way they do about guns!! Guns did NOT cause the deaths. A PERSON did. An unstable person.
It is exactly as I read in an article. It is truly a mental disorder, wrong thinking that causes people to focus on the wrong thing when they wish to blame. The writer explained it as an experience similar to the fear of flying. It is the worst imaginings possible. An irrational fear, not well thought out & unfounded. Just as flying is safer than the car that drove a person to the airport, so too are guns. The writer was a democrat of all things but he made perfect sense. If I can find the article again ill post it or a link.
IF & this is a big IF people were truly concerned about the things that can harm or kill children or adults then they'd jump on the bandwagon of drownings or one of the other many many causes of death that happen with much more frequency than shootings ever have.
It is just that these more frequent death occurrences do not conjure up the type of fear, the knots in the chest, the unabashed terror of our imaginings , as guns do.
Only the uneducated or mentally retarded or mentally disturbed think and ACT on this type of imagined fear. It is absolutely unfounded craziness. It's like the big bad wolf and those who are against guns can play that mental defect UP ... That fear up...for all its worth! And they do. But it is still unfounded to anyone who has intelligence and knows right from wrong.
It is quite simply put.. The unfounded FEAR of the unknown & the human capacity to imagine the worst possible scenario.
We all dread something to varying degrees! I hate flying myself & it's that same apprehension, that tension, that unknowing, and our ability to imagine free falling out of the sky for over 3 mi utes before we die that makes it the more scarier. It's the same exact thing for these peoe who chose to blame guns.
No, they are wrong. The young man killed those children. Not the gun by itself. The gun is NOT the problem. Never has been never will be.
The problem is the freakin nuts who cannot decipher imaginings from reality!
I am heart sore from the loss of these children & adults but I'm intelligent enough to understand the gun itself had nothing to do with their deaths. A gun cannot fore by itself. It IS an inanimate object.
Liberals would do well to remember that. Because that inanimate object in a criminals hands probably won't show them any mercy.
Law abiding citizens who own weapons are typically very responsible gun owners. Not so the criminals.
Hi E !!! <3
Happy to see you !!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75178
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!! I do not believe they have a Right to feel the way they do about guns!! Guns did NOT cause the deaths. A PERSON did. An unstable person.
It is exactly as I read in an article. It is truly a mental disorder, wrong thinking that causes people to focus on the wrong thing when they wish to blame. The writer explained it as an experience similar to the fear of flying. It is the worst imaginings possible. An irrational fear, not well thought out & unfounded. Just as flying is safer than the car that drove a person to the airport, so too are guns. The writer was a democrat of all things but he made perfect sense. If I can find the article again ill post it or a link.
IF & this is a big IF people were truly concerned about the things that can harm or kill children or adults then they'd jump on the bandwagon of drownings or one of the other many many causes of death that happen with much more frequency than shootings ever have.
It is just that these more frequent death occurrences do not conjure up the type of fear, the knots in the chest, the unabashed terror of our imaginings , as guns do.
Only the uneducated or mentally retarded or mentally disturbed think and ACT on this type of imagined fear. It is absolutely unfounded craziness. It's like the big bad wolf and those who are against guns can play that mental defect UP ... That fear up...for all its worth! And they do. But it is still unfounded to anyone who has intelligence and knows right from wrong.
It is quite simply put.. The unfounded FEAR of the unknown & the human capacity to imagine the worst possible scenario.
We all dread something to varying degrees! I hate flying myself & it's that same apprehension, that tension, that unknowing, and our ability to imagine free falling out of the sky for over 3 mi utes before we die that makes it the more scarier. It's the same exact thing for these peoe who chose to blame guns.
No, they are wrong. The young man killed those children. Not the gun by itself. The gun is NOT the problem. Never has been never will be.
The problem is the freakin nuts who cannot decipher imaginings from reality!
I am heart sore from the loss of these children & adults but I'm intelligent enough to understand the gun itself had nothing to do with their deaths. A gun cannot fore by itself. It IS an inanimate object.
Liberals would do well to remember that. Because that inanimate object in a criminals hands probably won't show them any mercy.
Law abiding citizens who own weapons are typically very responsible gun owners. Not so the criminals.
Turn the guns in stupid or face the consequences.

NOW!
EndofDays

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75179
Jan 16, 2013
 
Jay wrote:
Obama's 23 Executive Actions on 'Gun Violence Reduction'
Wednesday, 16 Jan 2013 12:30 PM
President Barack Obama said Wednesday he will take these actions by Executive Order:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background-check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background-check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background- check system.
4. Direct the attorney general to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a Department of Justice report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the attorney general to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun-safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to healthcare providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency-response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within Affordable Care Act exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental-health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
2013 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
Is it me or do all these 23 EOs sound like a common sense thing to do? I don't see one word about taking any guns away or any Rights.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75180
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's republican party is nothing like the republican party was when the Emancipation Proclamation was made. I suggest you educate yourself. The republican party is falling apart because of It's failures and It's extremist and irrational positions and platform.Rpublicans are the greatest threat to the United States. Republicans have a proven record of failure and corruption.Times change, humans make progress and the gop has refused to keep up and is now being left behind. Welcome to 2013, it sucks to be you
Oh I disagree! We for the most part, ARE educated, much much more than our left counterparts are!

No, we are not falling apart at all. I don't like labels too much but I do know that "Conservatives" and/or people who believe in God. & believe our nation was great just as it was and has always been, who believe men should be free and have the liberty to be themselves & voice their opinion, is not only NOT "falling apart" as you say, but is ever growing stronger!!!
So don't yet count us out, we might surprise you!! It is YOU who need to be educated because you have a veil over your eyes. You are blind by choice. No help for that sort of ignorance. LOL.
Don't you worry your stupid little head about us. K? Waaaaahahahahahaha!! We are the only ones who will be ok throughout all the crap coming down on us all. Not to worry... We WILL survive!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75181
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Agree wholeheartedly!!
WAS NOT saying I'm "perfect" by NO MEANS ...
I'm DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Was just "using" the most handy "name" ...
To GIVE the "example" ...

OF the "difference" ...

Thank you E!!!! <3

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75182
Jan 16, 2013
 
Enigma wrote:
Oh yea, and the very first doctor who asks me about gun safety will no longer be my doctor. You gotta be kidding me!! My island home will freeze over (an impossibility) before I condone or participate in that sort of over reach!! There is nothing these communist idiots won't do is there?
God help us all!!!
At a parent/teacher conference years ago that question was asked of me, I answered without hesitation or suspicion. I was more foolish then. Now I have more to discuss with my children.
The Agenda is Deceptive.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75183
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Turn the guns in stupid or face the consequences.
NOW!
K M A. and by the way, anyone is welcome to TRY to take mine. Oh yea bay-bee.... Good luck with that.....cause you're sure as heck gonna need it!
Oh and good luck with your mace can when your getting reemed in the butt & bludgeoned by crazy thugs who don't believe in registering guns like the rest of us.

Heeheeheee!!! Your gonna NEED some luck! Waaaahahahaha!!! Don't call on us to help you whe. The chips are down and your terrified. K? Haha.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75185
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi E !!! <3
Happy to see you !!!
It certainly is a pleasure to see you still here AL! It truly is!! From what little I've read, looks like you & the other good guys are still kicking azz & taking names! PRICELESS!! Keep up the good work.
It means so much to people like me who sometimes don't have time to research and I'm so grateful you share all the current stuff you know or learn.

Thank you and all the rest of you good guys!!! God Bless you all!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75186
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Turn the guns in stupid or face the consequences.
NOW!
Obama is taking your Guns wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is coming for you!! LOL!!

AL said:
IF he is ...
He "won't" leave ... ;0)

``````````

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF he is ...
He "won't" leave ... ;0)

Obama is taking your Guns wrote:
LMFAO!!
You made a terrorist threat to Obama online. Expect the black helicopters to hover over your mobile home!!!

``````````
American Lady wrote:

SEE ... the "little" word *IF*...
BIG "meaning" ...

)8~D>

``````````

PLUS :)

I won't have to "worry" about them ...

*IF*

They go to a 'mobile home'... ;0)
.
.
.
.
.
SEE the "difference" ...
.
.
.
.
Capiche !?!
```
SOooo easy ...
UPSETTING the "bottom FEEDERS" on here :D

==========

SEE the "intelligence" of obots/libTARDS ...

Comedy/Tragedy @ it's FINEST ...!!!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75187
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari WILL have back up!
Ecclesiastes 4:12 - Geneva Bible
And if one overcome him,
two shall stand against him;
and a threefold cord is not easily broken.
[Altho he probably would NOT need iT:)]
if! "ARI" was aiming for shit he wouldn't even catch a wiff! he is just a member of the fruitcake squad! probably sits around shooting his paintball gun at the shed (so much better on line)
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75188
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS NOT saying I'm "perfect" by NO MEANS ...
I'm DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Was just "using" the most handy "name" ...
To GIVE the "example" ...
OF the "difference" ...
Thank you E!!!! <3
I can vouch for this bitch she is not even close to "what the hell" let alone perfect!
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75190
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> It certainly is a pleasure to see you still here AL! It truly is!! From what little I've read, looks like you & the other good guys are still kicking azz & taking names! PRICELESS!! Keep up the good work.
It means so much to people like me who sometimes don't have time to research and I'm so grateful you share all the current stuff you know or learn.
Thank you and all the rest of you good guys!!! God Bless you all!!
uh dur de dar dar uh dur de dar dar
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75191
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>At a parent/teacher conference years ago that question was asked of me, I answered without hesitation or suspicion. I was more foolish then. Now I have more to discuss with my children.
The Agenda is Deceptive.
Each to his own. I can respect that. And understand it. If I were still in my 20's or 30's I might feel the same way. You gotta do what you can to protect you & yours.

As for me, I have never been deceptive nor will I ever be! Not for ANY reason. EVER. So help me god!! Or at least that's my stance right now. I hope it doesn't change. If it were to be necessary yo remain living.....I don't know??? I still like to think I'd just throw caution to the wind & be forthcoming. Circumstances may change that. We will see I guess!

But I certainly get where you're coming from. I surely do!!
uhh

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75192
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

No one carez
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75193
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would watch a bit of Fox, you might get an actual report of the truth instead of the "Obama" truth.
tell ya what you watch FOX and stop pushing it on the sain people,HAVE A CUP OF TEA....
Watcher

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75196
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ANTH0NY75 wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady, You are anti american. You are disrespectful to the President. You are an embarrassment to this country. You are a disgrace. You are part of a minority that is a dying breed and I am thankful that you are too old to breed anymore. You brag that your son is a trained killer and how proud that makes you. YOU Are the Problem.
She is part of that new movement called the American Taliban. They hate free elections and hate majority rule.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75197
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>if! "ARI" was aiming for shit he wouldn't even catch a wiff! he is just a member of the fruitcake squad! probably sits around shooting his paintball gun at the shed (so much better on line)
Real men Don't talk to women like you do.

You don't want to know me...I DON'T LIKE your kind!

You are either a spineless POS gay shit packee.

Or a angry old dried up Lebanese who is jealous I am hung (but not with a rope) ;) a sausage in your mens fit trousers ain't the same.

Your a real bad ass online...NOT!

Who's afraid or Vaginia Wolf? You can't EAT ME!

So just BITE ME!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,101 - 68,120 of144,840
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min LMS 127,935
walmart columbia ky 4 hr hmmmmmmm 5
144,000 going to heaven (Oct '06) 5 hr Known Fact 8,146
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne 52 81,549
jaynee and brandon are MOVING 7 hr jaynee and brandon moving 1
Andersons Pizza (Jul '13) 7 hr best pizza EVER 99
Breeding Country Store 9 hr silly 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••