'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#67807 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiently or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
~~Theodore Roosevelt
A Prince, whose character is ... marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a Free People.
~~Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
Love this!!!!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67812 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiently or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.
~~Theodore Roosevelt
A Prince, whose character is ... marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a Free People.
~~Thomas Jefferson
Declaration of Independence
Great Post!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean you Repubs will quit making shit up? You know like your birther movement you once was leader of.
Mar.9, 2012 American Lady
PRAVDA ASKS: WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICAN MEDIA?
Accuses U.S. press of 'deliberately hiding evidence' of Obama's 'fraud'
Published: 36 mins ago
The American Press is deliberately hiding the evidence published on the internet about this defrauding of the American public and the deliberate evisceration of the Constitution of the United States. It is hiding Barack Obama’s Fraud as it has been revealed by a Sheriff in Arizona. The silence of the American press would be unbelievable if it weren’t so blatantly obvious.
It is nearly as egregious as the audacity of Obama’s fraud itself.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#67813 Dec 10, 2012
You are very welcome Al...
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#67816 Dec 10, 2012
Hey wrote:
I was thinking about some old songs from the past and found one that I think you would like AL..
STEELHEART(I'll NEVER LET YOU GO)
Angel eyes
You have angel eyes
Such a smile that lights up my life oh
You're a dream come true
Now I'm holding you
And I'll never, never let you go
I will never let you go
First time I laid my eyes upon you
All my dreams were answered
First time I kissed your tender lips
My love to you I surrendered
I'll never let you go
You're always on my mind
You're the only one for me
You're all I need
Angel eyes
My heart relies
On the love you give to me
You never let me down
You're always by my side
I will never let you go
When my heart starts to crumble
And the tears start to fall
You hold me close with tender lovin'
And give me strength to carry on
I'll never let you go
You're always on my mind
You're the only one for me
You're all I need
I will never let you go
---
Wow! I haven't thought about that song in SO long! Summer of '91 I think.
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67818 Dec 10, 2012
I still watch this for laughs. You might remember that on election day during Fox’s coverage, Karl Rove melted down in spectacular fashion on live TV.
http://americablog.com/2012/12/fox-news-remov...
Farewell to Beck, Rove, Morris and Hannity is next to go. You all were the best thing ever to happen for the Democrat Party. Without your help we may not have won.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#67819 Dec 10, 2012
Here is a song that is responsible for my tearing up MANY pairs of Pioneer 6x9'S..LOL!!!

NEIL YOUNG..

"Like A Hurricane"

Once I thought I saw you
in a crowded hazy bar,
Dancing on the light
from star to star.
Far across the moonbeam
I know that's who you are,
I saw your brown eyes
turning once to fire.

You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.

I am just a dreamer,
but you are just a dream,
You could have been
anyone to me.
Before that moment
you touched my lips
That perfect feeling
when time just slips
Away between us
on our foggy trip.

You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.

You are just a dreamer,
and I am just a dream.
You could have been
anyone to me.
Before that moment
you touched my lips
That perfect feeling
when time just slips
Away between us
on our foggy trip.

You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67820 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes - The Great White Buffalo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IDND4qMUVk4XX
;0)
Don't say white buffalo in front of wtf, it gets him excited!
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67822 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean you Repubs will quit making shit up? You know like your birther movement you once was leader of.
Mar.9, 2012 American Lady
PRAVDA ASKS: WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICAN MEDIA?
Accuses U.S. press of 'deliberately hiding evidence' of Obama's 'fraud'
Published: 36 mins ago
The American Press is deliberately hiding the evidence published on the internet about this defrauding of the American public and the deliberate evisceration of the Constitution of the United States. It is hiding Barack Obama’s Fraud as it has been revealed by a Sheriff in Arizona. The silence of the American press would be unbelievable if it weren’t so blatantly obvious.
It is nearly as egregious as the audacity of Obama’s fraud itself.
Does this mean that you libotards will quit making stuff up, like Bush was responsible for the housing crash that Clinton caused, for 9/11 that the predator-in-chief caused, stuff like that.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#67825 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
I still watch this for laughs. You might remember that on election day during Fox’s coverage, Karl Rove melted down in spectacular fashion on live TV.
http://americablog.com/2012/12/fox-news-remov...
Farewell to Beck, Rove, Morris and Hannity is next to go. You all were the best thing ever to happen for the Democrat Party. Without your help we may not have won.
Yea I Know What You Are Saying(LOL)Ranks Right Up There With Slobbering Chris Mathews Doesn't It???
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#67829 Dec 10, 2012
Thanks again Al
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67831 Dec 10, 2012
This is a great explanation as to why liberals are so dumb!

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67832 Dec 10, 2012
GO REPUBS! The day of communism in the workplace is nearing an end. The libocrats are calling for civil unrest in our states capital. They just can't stand it when someone doesn't listen to them. WAAAAAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA

NEWS ARTICLE!
---------
GOP set to deliver blow to labor in Michigan

Republicans prepare to vote Tuesday on legislation to make Michigan — a state linked to unions in the public consciousness — a right-to-work state.

Updated 7:39 p.m.— Republicans stand on the cusp of delivering a major blow to organized labor, as they prepare to vote Tuesday on legislation to make Michigan – a state linked to unions in the public conscious – a “right to work” state

State lawmakers are expected to approve legislation barring rules in workplaces that make union membership a condition of employment. The offensive would mark the culmination of efforts by Midwestern Republican governors to curb labor rights in the heart of industrial America, where unions once loomed large.

President Barack Obama led Democrats on Monday in a counteroffensive, hoping to stymie Republicans in control of Michigan’s House and Senate, who could act as soon as Tuesday to approve right to work legislation after approving initial versions of the proposed law last week.

“These so-called right to work laws, they don't have anything to do with economics. They have everything to do with politics,” Obama said in Redford, Mich., where he had planned to travel well before the labor fight erupted last week. "What they're really talking about is giving you the right to work for less money."
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#67833 Dec 10, 2012
what a leader oblamer is, telling the people of our state, a democratic state that we are not smart enough to make our own decisions and the freedom in the workplace is wrong. Wow, I wonder if he thinks all the 500,000 welfare recipients in Detroit that voted for him were wrong too!

WAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA,

these libocrats are just plain entertaining!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#67834 Dec 10, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe this story is the most ominous...
this one is real!
Obama's handlers are writing the script!
Think about it...he said he has been to 57 States.
That was before the handlers gave him a proof reader, the problem now is discipline.
He goes off script when he hears himself talk.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67838 Dec 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
what a leader oblamer is, telling the people of our state, a democratic state that we are not smart enough to make our own decisions and the freedom in the workplace is wrong. Wow, I wonder if he thinks all the 500,000 welfare recipients in Detroit that voted for him were wrong too!
WAAAAAAAA, I mean, BAAAAAAAAA,
these libocrats are just plain entertaining!
I'm sick to my stomach about this Korean entertainer talking about death to AMERICANS but our president enjoying his performance ...

Our president apologizes only when anyone attacks islam, like YouTube video ...

We have SOB-IN-CHIEF...
We have ARROGANCE-IN-CHIEF...
We have BASTARD-IN-CHIEF...
We have CELEBRITY-IN-CHIEF...

WE DON'T HAVE PRESIDENT AND A LEADER!

He is re-elected and have nothing to loose ...he is not going to negotiate with anyone ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67843 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "so" AGREE Z !!!
...A/L...I'm so mad when I see where this country is going and how clueless people really are...
from LibOzombies...only you hear increase taxes on rich...What is rich? Some spoiled kid that inherited millions from a rich grandfather, or, people that are employing so many and that have their own families and lifes to live...
Ok LIBOZOMBIES...what about...
CUT~~~GOVERNMENT~~~SPENDIGING !!!!!!!!!!
That, what is going to bankrupt AMERICA ...our corrupted politicians ...
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#67847 Dec 10, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean that you libotards will quit making stuff up, like Bush was responsible for the housing crash that Clinton caused, for 9/11 that the predator-in-chief caused, stuff like that.
Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
too late for sorry

Glasgow, KY

#67848 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
It works just the same as Obama's "Bush excuse" worked. It doesn't matter if a word of it is true it only matters that there are enough dumb asses out there to believe what Obama says is true. Carter started the housing fiasco that snowballed into Clinton's reign and then exploded into a full meltdown on Bush's watch. Clinton wasn't going to blame another democrat so he just passed the crap to Bush and the dumb asses ate it up. About the same way they are still eating Clinton's surplus pile of crap story. In order for a president to leave a surplus our national debt HAS to decrease. The last time our debt decreases was 54 years ago. You people will fall for anything. Yep, you are one of the dumb asses, ghost gun.
The CBO just announced that if the Bush tax breaks expires it will cost America 1.8 million jobs. Hmmmm...I thought all you democrats claimed that the Bush tax cuts only helped the rich. Are you saying those people who held those 1.8 million jobs, that we will lose if the Bush tax breaks expire, are all wealthy? lol O-tay!
Taxing the wealthy at 39% for a year will run our government for 9 days the following year. Wow...has Obama thought any further than those 9 days? Evidently not and you dumb asses eat it up and praise him for being for the middle class. Obama has done more (than any other politician ever elected) to get rid of the middle class. There will be the Obama/Jay Z class and the poor class. Guess which one you dumb asses will belong to? Uh huh, the poor class. Praise him some more, dumb asses! lol Your kids will never ever ever forgive you for what you have done to their lives and their future. And rightfully so!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#67849 Dec 10, 2012
American Lady wrote:
FEDS KEEPING PEOPLE SICK: THE VITAMIN D STORY
Exclusive: Dr. Lee Hieb explains how medical 'consensus' robs patients of their health
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/feds-keeping-peopl...
I just finished using vitamin *D* 50,000 iu for a 12 weeks. I have panick attack and heart palpitations.
Now I'm at 29...I don't drink much milk and I have to get alot more vitamin *D* supplements...
I need right now 2,000 iu per day...recommended by my doctor, which I completely forgot ...

Thank you A/L for this post ...you're life saver !!!!!
too late for sorry

Glasgow, KY

#67850 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Starting in 2008 at the time of the worst economic melt down the US had ever seen, 95% of all the home loan defaults were on loans 5 years old or LESS. Bush was in office from Jan. 2001 to Jan. 2009. You see a connection there?
So Obama is heading into the fifth year of HIS policies so you think he will have to own HIS horrible 5 year unemployment numbers and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans living at the poverty level and HIS horrible 5 year record number of Americans on food stamps and HIS horrible 5 years of high gas prices that you dumb asses claim the president has no control over? Well, unless it was Bush's high gas prices, right? The presidents policies indeed affect the energy prices and that includes oil/gas. Obama smiled and told us all that our utilities were going to skyrocket when HIS green policies go into effect. He also told us (when he first ran for president) that if we, the citizens, were tired of high gas prices...we should vote for him. What a joke.

You fell for that shit now kneel for this, boy-ee! lmmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,112
Chief Mike Glasgow's Eulogy for Capt. Tony Grider 1 hr LMS 24
Westlake isn't the only area hospital in trouble 3 hr lol 7
Jamie Isabelle 4 hr bubbles 4
School friend. 10 hr Friend 1
wife/horton/mistress 20 hr Blow pop 3
Brent thompson 23 hr MrBig 8
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web