What is the best diet pill over the c...
Raquel

Bound Brook, NJ

#68 Feb 12, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I think the real question would be....HOW SAFE IS IT????? Has anyone personally taken it? Any side effects? Make you feel funny or lightheaded? Rapid heartbeat? Did you really lose any weight??
I actually tried it and it worked the first 6 months I lost 30 lbs but i drank alot of water and only ate chinese soup lol after you body gets used to it and you cant lose more weight
Ghetto Curves

Columbus, OH

#70 Feb 20, 2013
Miss Skinny wrote:
maybe your mouth wired shut would help, if that doesn't work you can try the good ole index finger down the throat, and for extra ex lax will any of these will do the trick....
really? is that wat we've come down to is throwing our food up? not only r u throwing up the food with nutrients u need to survive u r also throwing up stomach acid that will corrode ur throat.. so yea go ahead n do that n watch ur teeth rot n then not be able to eat anything even remotely solid because ur throat is burned all to heck... i feel so sry for our future if we listen to self damaging people. anywayz back to the real subject... at walmart they have these pills called lichi super fruit pills they up ur metabolism and promote thermogenisis(fat oxidation) and burns calories. what it contains is a lychee extract, acai extract and green tea extract. u take a pill before each meal which would be a total of three pills a day(for breakfast lunch and dinner). the bottle contains 90 pills and so far has been helping me alot.
John Boy

Westmoreland, TN

#71 Feb 21, 2013
The best diet pill? That's easy.

Ex-lax Super Strength. Double the dosage and take it often.

With this diet pill you can eat all you want of whatever you like. No worries Mate !!

Buy yourself a back pack and fill it with exrta soft tiolet paper, and -- NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT !!!!

You'll find the pounds just dissapearing as if by magic.

You'll save a lot of money too -- since you won't be going out with the guys (or gals) a lot.

You'll finally get a chance to catch up reading all those magazines that you have piled on the floor by the crapper.
dazed

Elizabethtown, KY

#72 Mar 1, 2013
ACE IS WHATS HOT. Im taking. Its a working.
Drink lots of water.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73 Mar 1, 2013
Tapeworms?
They work really well. There's a real science behind them. Downsides are fatalities and irreversible nerve damage...But it works!
claudia

El Paso, TX

#74 Mar 1, 2013
Hydroxycut from GNC worked for me
angie

Green Forest, AR

#75 Mar 25, 2013
sex burns loads of calaries
believer

Elizabethtown, KY

#76 Mar 25, 2013
Ace is great
Take it every day. U will lose the weight.
Fat boy

Clayton, NY

#77 Apr 27, 2013
Would hydroxy cut work for waight loss just asking
Yve

Corona, CA

#78 May 22, 2013
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
cocaine
. LoL that was funny
really

Campbellsville, KY

#79 Jun 4, 2013
WORKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Relicore is good at burning fat around your middle. It also calms you down so you aren't nervuos.You can get it at Wal-Mart for sbout $20.00.I'm not over weight. Just had a little belly fat that kept hanging around from last winter.It worked for me.They also make the PM Relicore.It helps you sleep and attacks the fat all at the same time.
yeah but does it give you the screaming craps! Thats what ive heard.
really

Campbellsville, KY

#80 Jun 4, 2013
The best wrote:
Was told about this product a week ago, and believe me, I love it so far. Most of my friends that I have let try, ordered some too. It is sold at GNC, called, OxyPro ELite. Great product. No jitters, or heart racing. LOVE IT!!!
$69-120 a bottle. Hope your rich!
ivy

Mcallen, TX

#81 Sep 11, 2013
Try HCG injections it works. You lose 18 to 26lbs and up to 12 inches.
ivy

Mcallen, TX

#82 Sep 11, 2013
In 23 days
ace

Burkesville, KY

#83 Oct 6, 2013
ACE is definitely the best. And it's affordable.
Lean-Mean1

Winnipeg, Canada

#84 Nov 4, 2013
I can believe some of the crap I'm reading on here! Are some of you girls THAT DUMB? Finger down the throat? Cocaine? Smoking? LMFAO, hows about putting down the fork and doing some excersize! Really! It makes me sick to hear fat chicks complaining about their weight, I work HARD to look the way I do, maby some of you should do the same!
Really Pathetic!
Peachez

Hodgenville, KY

#85 Nov 4, 2013
ace pill has been my fav so far!! only 1.00 per pill cant beat that and its legal!!
hard work

Elizabethtown, KY

#87 Nov 24, 2013
Its called proper nutrition and the gym but everybodys to lazy to do it thats why america is fat you gotta make time to accomplish your goals
lee

Aurora, CO

#88 Nov 29, 2013
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
cocaine
Sorry I'm in Colorado and people here are just not up on that, they rather just drink beer instead or do meth Yuck and yuck. Wish it was the 80's when it was totally acceptable to do a line of coke and of course I would have to be living some place cool like New York City. Any ideas?
Sam

Houston, TX

#89 Apr 8, 2014
Miss Skinny wrote:
maybe your mouth wired shut would help, if that doesn't work you can try the good ole index finger down the throat, and for extra ex lax will any of these will do the trick....
You don't have to be so rude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
achs 1 min landy 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Strel 149,884
Mr.Harmon 1 hr Carls place 4
vanessa coopers baby (Dec '09) 4 hr Baby critic 9
Columbia Couple Being Investigated For Mail Fraud 6 hr Carls place 9
bull run music festival 6 hr susie q 1
Who Knows Jessica Johnson across from the dolla... 11 hr Truth 6
Charles Grimsley Tue Local Citizen 43

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages