What is the best diet pill over the counter?

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wants to know

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Apr 25, 2007
Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best diet pill that you can buy over the counter, and yes I know backing off from the table will do it also. LOL
what now

Groveport, OH

#2 Apr 26, 2007
just wants to know wrote:
Just wanted to ask if anyone knows of the best diet pill that you can buy over the counter, and yes I know backing off from the table will do it also. LOL
cocaine
just wants to know

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 26, 2007
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
cocaine
That was kind of mean!! But I guess I deserve it.
sorry

Groveport, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2007
<quoted text>That was kind of mean!! But I guess I deserve it.
sorry, i could not help myself. just joking.
here

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2007
Zantrex 3, you can get it at wal-mart, but drink lots of water all day with it.
Really

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2007
here wrote:
Zantrex 3, you can get it at wal-mart, but drink lots of water all day with it.
How effective is it?????
hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2007
I think the real question would be....HOW SAFE IS IT????? Has anyone personally taken it? Any side effects? Make you feel funny or lightheaded? Rapid heartbeat? Did you really lose any weight??
just wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2007
iv'e tried it, it hurts your belly really bad, makes you sick. didn't lose any weight. i bought it when you had to get it at gnc. 75.00 wasted again. maybe it will work for someone, but several of my friends tried it also and had the same effects.
still trying

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2007
I havent really found one that works good yet I think I may have tried just about all of them only a rx really works but then the side effects are sometimes really bad good luck
good bye

Sonora, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2007
the ones you get with an rx are only a temporary fix. You lose the weight, buy new clothes, and then the pills stop working because you build a resistance to them. I would like to know the best over the counter diet pills myself. If anyone can shed some light let us know
Blue 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2007
I was told that this summer there is a diet pill comming out that has the same thing in it that RX has in it, I think its called Attil or something like that, I called Shelia at Nations and ask them about it and they said it was suppose to be out this summer sometime but again I'm not for sure about the name I just know it srarts with an A but you could call down to Nations and just tell them you want to know the name of the diet pill that is comming out this summer that starts with an A they will know.HTH
advisor

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Apr 27, 2007
The best diet is known as small portions and push the plate back. Follow this and you will lose weight,safely.
sad but true

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Apr 27, 2007
if it taste good ,spit it out,and you will loose weight! just kidding
Miss Skinny

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2007
No Shortcuts

"There are no shortcuts--no magic pills," adds Lori Love of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. Losing weight sensibly and safely requires a multifaceted approach that includes setting reasonable weight-loss goals, changing eating habits, and getting adequate exercise. Appetite suppressants (diet pills) or other products may help some people over the short term, but they are not a substitute for adopting healthful eating habits over the long term.

The first step in losing weight safely is to determine a realistic weight goal.

A physician, dietitian or nutritionist also can help you set a reasonable goal. To reach the goal safely, plan to lose 1 to 2 pounds weekly by consuming approximately 300 to 500 fewer calories daily than usual (women and inactive men generally need to consume approximately 2,000 calories to maintain weight; men and very active women may consume up to 2,500 calories daily).

Moderation, Variety and Balance

“*Divinely Guided*”

Since: Apr 07

***Earth***

#18 Apr 27, 2007
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
cocaine
LOL
WORKS

Glasgow, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2007
Relicore is good at burning fat around your middle. It also calms you down so you aren't nervuos.You can get it at Wal-Mart for sbout $20.00.I'm not over weight. Just had a little belly fat that kept hanging around from last winter.It worked for me.They also make the PM Relicore.It helps you sleep and attacks the fat all at the same time.
Byrd Man

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Apr 27, 2007
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
cocaine
HA

“You gonna eat that?”

Since: Apr 07

Wasilla, AK

#21 Apr 27, 2007
what now wrote:
<quoted text>
cocaine
Cocaine, while an excellent choice, is expensive. Try taking up smoking. You really don't see that many fat smokers. the romans used to have vomitoriums (they were almost as gluttonous and decadent as us Americans). The idea was to have a servant tickle the back of your throat with a peacock feather so you would throw up all the rich stuff you had eaten. Once emptied you could rejoin the orgy and eat more.
here

Lexington, KY

#22 Apr 28, 2007
A friend and I used the zantrex 3,it cost 20.00 at wal-mart. It gives you energy makes you a little hyper. Drank 4-5 20oz. bottles of water a day.The only time it hurt my stomach was if I tried to eat to much. Isn't that the point!! You know to eat several small portions of food all day.Like a half a sandwich! Lost 14 lbs. in a month. Wanted to lose 15. Have stopped taking them,but will go back if I need them again. Still not eating a lot.
Blue 10

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Apr 28, 2007
WORKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Relicore is good at burning fat around your middle. It also calms you down so you aren't nervuos.You can get it at Wal-Mart for sbout $20.00.I'm not over weight. Just had a little belly fat that kept hanging around from last winter.It worked for me.They also make the PM Relicore.It helps you sleep and attacks the fat all at the same time.
I got some of that Relicore but I took a few pills and I really could not see any difference but maybe I did not take it long enough, but I'm really glad that someone finds it works so as of today or maybe tommrow LOL I will start back on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,232
Westlake isn't the only area hospital in trouble 8 hr Rednek 19
wootie 16 hr figured 2
Dillion long 17 hr Steve 1
Brent thompson 23 hr Dannyboy 9
family problems Fri truth 3
Merry Christmas Fri Karen 2
Wow Fri life 5
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE