First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Columbia, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2013
anyone here who all they caught? I heard yesterday they got a bunch of people on trafficking charges
wondering

Columbia, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2013
who all got cought dose any one know
more

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2013
columbia magazine has more
Fill in

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2013
On columbia magazine The sealed indictments that was handed down to sheriffs office were to serve did they due the work themselves or just serving a warrant and taking credit for somebody else's work
hateithere

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2013
heard that too
Interested

Burkesville, KY

#18 Mar 3, 2013
This is small towns in Kentucky.
tattle telling

Warrenton, VA

#19 Mar 3, 2013
they make money spend it all over and buy what ever and yall just let them out why do we even have a jail if noone is going to inforce laws or just tell on somebody and get out what is this world coming to if u do a crime they should pay for it not be set free for telling on somebody else thats like do it again or do something else all u got to do is tell on someone and get set free
tip top

AOL

#21 Mar 4, 2013
drug dealers suk ,..
i hope they get more info from the drugie /con men / stinkrats ,.. dumb clucks ,..
only dopes use dope
BLAH BLAH

Burkesville, KY

#22 Mar 4, 2013
tip top wrote:
drug dealers suk ,..
i hope they get more info from the drugie /con men / stinkrats ,.. dumb clucks ,..
only dopes use dope
You have NO clue how an addict thinks. I agree that the main dealers are in the wrong... Just say two addicts addicted to pills or meth and one if the addicts can buy from the dealer and the other cant, so the one that can buy tells the other he/she I wish I had the money get me something snf the one that cant go to the dealer has money and wants some so the other person knows he can score so he don't get sick from withdrawls says I will go get you some so the other person gives him the money and he gets whatever was wanted but he charged a little more so he can get himself some.. The other person gets his drugs and leaves. He gets about a miles and looks n the mirror and see's blue lights.. The drugs are found and the guy freaks and tells who he got it from. They popo send him back with a wire ot recorder to get the guy that helped him. I think its sorry that someone snitches on someone that helps him..
tip top

AOL

#23 Mar 5, 2013
snitches /rats should get money and immunity for turning the scum bag dealers ,.. lets clear the county of this filth ,....let the narco slime buckets move to Louisville ,...
turtle man II

AOL

#24 Mar 8, 2013
what ?
no obnoxious come back by the dopers ?-
is it possible that they have all been arrested ?
and currently dont have access to topix?

good radiance !
shoplifting at dollar general and walmart has suddenly stopped !

{ the rest of you dirt bags had better leave town ,... FAST ~!
your friends are rating you out ,.... that's how they get out of jail,..}
hateithere

Trinity, TX

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Not to mention the pure fact that SOME certain people will slide by no matter what they do wrong yet if it were other people they would will and DO throw the book at them. One meth charge for one person gets them 11 years and others involved get drug court or whatever and SOME just get out of it all together. That's total bs if you ask me.
ONLY ME

Burkesville, KY

#28 Mar 13, 2013
hateithere wrote:
Not to mention the pure fact that SOME certain people will slide by no matter what they do wrong yet if it were other people they would will and DO throw the book at them. One meth charge for one person gets them 11 years and others involved get drug court or and SOME just get out of it all together. That's total bs if you ask me.
YOU GO TELL THE TRUTH THAT SOME MIGHT NOT WANT TO HEAR. BEEN WATCHING THIS SIGHT FOR DAYS NO RESPONCE WELL HERES MINE YOU SAID IT ALL THE TRUTHFULL ONES TAKE THERE BLAME KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT AND GO DO THERE TIME. THE ONES THAT ARE DOING THE SAME THING THEY TELL TO GET OUT OF THERE TROUBLE. BUT IN THE LONG RUN WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. SO DONT THINK YOU GOT THE LESER CHARGE OR DIDNT GET A CHARGE AT ALL YOUR DAY WILL COME. AND THEN WHO WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH THEN
freebird

AOL

#29 Mar 13, 2013
the big Mexican drug cartels control the flow from start to finish ,... they are nothing but illicit multinational corporations, some of them are bigger than Pepsi and McDonalds combined

from the jungles of south America ,.to the distribution houses in northern Mexico ,
and finally to towns and cities across America ,...

the so called 'connected' people routinely get a pass ,... as they are the CEOs and top sales executives,

the cartels have money to burn and have a long list of excellent lawyers ,
the small independent entrepreneurs will get squashed like bugs ,

my advice ,..
stay away from the whole scene , drug usage quickly destroys your mind ,.and the money funds the 'new mafia ', which in turn, funds rotten and crooked politicians , who are destroying America through their ineptitude
freebird

AOL

#30 Mar 13, 2013
back in the 1920s and early 1930s Joe Kennedy was partners with the mafia boss Frank Costello , making untold millions during probation by bootlegging ,
and laundering the money into real estate

when Prohibition was repealed, he turned his illegal lucrative liquor-importing deals in to legitimate businesses, the Kennedy clan still basically owns and control chicago ,...

they stand to profit once again ,, partnered up with the big Mexican cartels ..if and when marijuana is legalized

the big chicago sinaloa cartel ,claims the u.s. helped finance and arm them by giving them guns to fight the other cartels ,. and by allowing to them to pass through customs unhindered {just google the name zambada-niebla }
these are the names of other big Mexican cartels -
the los zetas ,the
gulf cartel ,
the juarez ,
the tijuana ,
and the knights templar cartel,... there are many other smaller scale operations and cartels from other Latin American countries ,to numerous to mention here
really

Burkesville, KY

#31 Mar 13, 2013
about time
what

Doniphan, MO

#32 Mar 13, 2013
did the police get Don f. for selling?
gettinum

Glasgow, KY

#34 Mar 14, 2013
There are still sealed inditment warrants that haven't been served yet. This is not the end to it.
Food Stamper

Columbia, KY

#35 Mar 14, 2013
I sell my EBT to get high. i dont work you do so i dont have to! Thank you tax payers
dr spark

AOL

#36 Mar 14, 2013
ha ha

more drugies just hauled off to meet the grand jury !

the jail house rats are singing ,...
and even more will fall !
the rest of you dopers had better scram ,...
its now time for you to move to louisville or chicago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr mdbuilder 177,888
Election 4 hr oked 84
Somewhere like the spillway 4 hr No way 7
Walmart Fun 7 hr Young man 9
Crissy cramer 9 hr Dennis 2
Sheriff's Deputy will likely affect next election 9 hr Neighbor 5
News Election 2018 Primary: Question on duties of sh... 20 hr EGW 4

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages