make my name taste like shit in your ...

make my name taste like shit in your mouth

Posted in the Columbia Forum

the real matt corbin

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2009
this is the real matt corbin an i will stand up on melson ridge russell co side not beside or behind u but on your toes.......come see me if u dont belive me
Now Now

Columbia, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2009
the real matt corbin wrote:
this is the real matt corbin an i will stand up on melson ridge russell co side not beside or behind u but on your toes.......come see me if u dont belive me
Are you better know as Double Barrell?
y not

Burkesville, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2009
ever time u open ur mouth it aint nuttin but shit comes out anyway lmao
moo moo mf

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2009
Quit talking about it, and do it. Most of the time when punks like you run your mouth, thats all your gonna do, is run your mouth.
LoL

Columbia, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2009
Bring it don't sing it. LMFAO WE Russell co. rednecks know how ta bring it.....
Hunter

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2009
LoL wrote:
Bring it don't sing it. LMFAO WE Russell co. rednecks know how ta bring it.....
You are just a bunch of inbreds...
U R LOSER

Columbia, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2009
Oh, don't make me laugh. You are such a criminial reject. If I remember correctly from the russell co forum you were gonna shoot anybody that came up there and now you are going to stomp their toes. You are such a pathetic piece. Next time you'll have to add in hair pulling. Ha Ha
hahaha

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Sep 5, 2009
moo moo mf wrote:
Quit talking about it, and do it. Most of the time when punks like you run your mouth, thats all your gonna do, is run your mouth.
You ought to know all about it,since you act so much like a punk yourself!! You like to run your mouth to women,don't you? One of these days when you are doing that,someone is going to walk up and let you try doing it to them...and it won't be a little woman,either!
Special Ed

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2009
No one cares enough to waste their time with you, not even for a free pedicure. Go back into your trailer and play with your Gameboy.
Earl

Canton, OH

#11 Sep 6, 2009
You are right about being a piece of shit! The real matt corbin, RETARDO. LMAO
yeah yeah

Columbia, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2010
oh yea you got it like that
LOOKS LIKE

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2010
somebody has already has the taste of S*it in their mouth.Look at all the HMM posts.LOL
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2010
yep you are right it does look that way!
Woodstock

Jamestown, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2010
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>You are just a bunch of inbreds...
And your not?! Ha! Ha!
Big Nut

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2010
I agree with Hunter, U all R a bunch of inbreds!
ifi

Burkesville, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2010
If I grow a potato does that make me a fisherman. If I farm for a living does that make me a Pond. Do you get my drift?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min spaceship 143,014
Needing Help Please!!!! 1 hr Marsha 3
Journey 1 hr Marsha 1
David Wilson 2 hr shifty 4
Let's Make Adair County Wet 5 hr do it 9
ricky franklin 6 hr Ahh stupid people 27
Alison rice 7 hr christiaan potato... 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages