Next Last
kyle

Burkesville, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2011
just heard she was taken but wanted to make sure first
whocares

Greensburg, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2011
who would want it after anthony 's had it everybody know what all and who all he's done.. and has plus she got all them kids no thanks that's not for me
whoa

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2011
anthony who?
some ppl r so

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2011
alley
What

Elk Horn, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2011
Are you serious? Why would you put something like that on this stupid forum? You should be ashamed to say anything about her or her children. She is a better person and mother than you will ever be. But stupid is the key word here.
secret a

Evansville, IN

#6 Mar 3, 2011
i wish she was with me,kids and all!
whocares

Greensburg, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2011
i just said to many kids for me mind ur bussiness B**** i didn't start this form get a job and get off welfare
whoa

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2011
some ppl r so wrote:
alley
The 18 year old?
some ppl r so

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 3, 2011
whoa wrote:
<quoted text>The 18 year old?
No he is in his 30s, not the 18 year old he is with a little short girl named lisa.
a friend

Burkesville, KY

#10 Mar 3, 2011
omg r u guys for real you need to stay out of her relastionship and worry bout yours . . . the anthony thing thats her kids dad and you need to keep the kid out of it you dumb ignorate people and get a life and group up beacouse all yall do is mess in everybodys buiness
fyi

Crockett, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2011
If you knew her so well you would know she hasnt been with anthony for along time like years and years and you would know that she has raised those three kids by herself without anthony since they split Those kids dont even see him. She works two jobs and runs those kids all the time. They are in every sport coming and going. She does a damn good job with them and does it on her own so before you go to knocking this girl make sure you know your facts.
fyi a friend

Clarkson, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2011
don't nobody care about her or anthony or their kids so shut the f*** up and get a job and get off welfare low life you need to mind your own bussiness and stop useing welfare while you are lieing cause everybody know you got a man living with you and your lieing to draw a welfare check like the rest of the lazy sorry low life w***** in columbia go snort some more pills or smoke some more crack better yet go find your baby daddy whoever that might be do you even know heeeeeeeeeeee
a friend

Burkesville, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2011
okay well for ur info. (fyi a friend ) yes people do to care bout the kids dumb a@@ and her and im not on welfare and thank you very much i do got a job , i got man ya but no kids and i dont do no pills so get ur facts straight and u need to no is behind the computer screen before you go and talk bout some body like tht crack head
a friend

Burkesville, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2011
fyi wrote:
If you knew her so well you would know she hasnt been with anthony for along time like years and years and you would know that she has raised those three kids by herself without anthony since they split Those kids dont even see him. She works two jobs and runs those kids all the time. They are in every sport coming and going. She does a damn good job with them and does it on her own so before you go to knocking this girl make sure you know your facts.

yeah i know they have been split but i was just saying tht they need to keep the kids out and tht they gonna talk bout them being to gether and thts the kids dad so no sh** they have been together b4
knowyou

Clarkson, KY

#15 Mar 4, 2011
to the(friend)shut up washed up used H* your womb is so eat up and wore out you can't have any kids done had so many std"s where you've done been drilled out by every man in town
yep

Clarkson, KY

#16 Mar 4, 2011
(knowyou) i know who that is as well all she does is run her mouth and yes she is a washed up wore out drilled out h* i know i've had her and so has everybody else in town
smarter than u

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2011
just so u know i havent "had" anna. but i would in a heart beat. i went to school with her and have had a thing for her ever since we went to the babysitters together when we were kids. she still looks good now, after the kids she has had. more than i can say for a lot of the others in that town.
yep

Clarkson, KY

#18 Mar 5, 2011
i wasn't talking about her you duma** i was talking about her friend can't you read or don't you understand anything that you do try to read your retarded need to go back to school
smarter than u

United States

#19 Mar 5, 2011
wiush i know who u were (smiles) let just say where ur balls
yep

Clarkson, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2011
you want to lick my balls i'll let you (smiles)they are good and hairy heeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Cczar 178,017
She's stupid (Jan '16) 5 hr Harvey 8
Massage? 7 hr Hot 7
Sheriff's Deputy will likely affect next election 7 hr Tired 6
Somewhere like the spillway 19 hr Seen it all 8
Needing relief in Columbia... 19 hr Seen it all 2
Walmart Fun 19 hr Seen it all 10
Election Thu oked 84

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages