Milk Allergies

Centerville, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2013
What are some good substitutes for milk? I think i am allergic to it and wonder if anyone else has this problem

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 31, 2013
What kind ofmilk? cow's milk or what?
Bad Milk

Trinity, TX

#3 Apr 1, 2013
The Milk I've been buying at Kroger is always BAD. I don't get it. And yes I do know when milk is of bad quality. I was raised on a Dairy Farm, we pasteurized our own milk years ago.

Anyway, something is real wrong with whomever is supplying Kroger with Milk. It's a repeat occurance. I've thrown 5 gallons down the drain. Been trying to buy a different brand out of conveinience stores. But just this past week end once again bought a gallon at Kroger. I almost gagged when I started to drink my coffee.

When the milk is so bad you cannot use it in coffee it is pretty bad. There's a smell and real OFF taste to Kroger brand milk. I'd like to know who supplies them. Anyone know?

Your problem may not be allergies. Could just be the bad milk. I drink regular whole milk. That 2% crap is 80% water. Just saying.
Sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I buy Kroger brand milk every week & have never had a problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Forumwatcher 172,917
Rob Wilkerson 49 min Black smoke 1
Randall Lawhorn 3 hr Mister Clean 4
Pastor Randy Parnell 3 hr Wonder boy 7
Little league 7 hr 4theKids 8
Tony Vaughn (Aug '17) 11 hr Truth 10
bettys ok diner Sun ham on whole wheat 1
Columbia New Business Sun Someone 8

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages