First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Needing Info

Columbia, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
I would like to know information about this girl. The good, bad, and the ugly.
well

Mammoth Cave, KY

#2 Mar 30, 2010
why what did she do to u?
needing info

Columbia, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Destorying a family. I know she has one kid and pregant with another. Also heard she is on probabtion for drugs and that she has std. But it is all hear say and need to know what is really true about this girl. It has caused a big family feud with someone I really care about as a step son.
trouble

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2010
ill just tell you, the b!tch is nothin but trouble. she will destroy anyone. yea she says she is preg by lee shepperson and or dakota sullivan. she dont even know cause she was sleeping with them both at the same time. but everytime i see her, she dont look to preg and she been preg since november.
Needing Info

Columbia, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2010
She told her new boyfriend that she is only 3 months pregant and that Dakota was the father.

Is it true that she is on probation for drugs? We were told that she got busted for pot.

This girl has really torn a family apart in a bad way and she has this new boyfriend convinced she is an angel but I have not heard on good thing about her when I ask.
trouble

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2010
ill be the first to tell you she is no angel. trust me. i done been thru he!! with her. i seen her with dakota yesterday. good luck
dumbazz

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2010
yea the the girl cant make up her mind. she tells dakota sullivan she is prego with his baby but wait she is telling lee shepperson she is prego with his baby too. oh and i also heard that she is telling this other guy that the baby belongs to him. does that tell you what kind of person she is, she dont even know the father of her unborn child and dont even know how far along she is at that. she was prego 5 months ago now she is sayin she is only 2 to 3 months...she is a joke
Needing Inf

Columbia, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2010
dumbazz wrote:
yea the the girl cant make up her mind. she tells dakota sullivan she is prego with his baby but wait she is telling lee shepperson she is prego with his baby too. oh and i also heard that she is telling this other guy that the baby belongs to him. does that tell you what kind of person she is, she dont even know the father of her unborn child and dont even know how far along she is at that. she was prego 5 months ago now she is sayin she is only 2 to 3 months...she is a joke
Ok, Dakota and Lee are the two guys that has been mentioned as the possible baby fathers but who is this other guy you mention. The boy she is "suppose" to be seeing right now they have not done the dirty deed yet and they only been "dating" maybe 3 to 4 weeks. And yes I do know for a fact they have not had sex yet.
dumbazz

Columbia, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2010
well ill just tell you it she is preg, its not lee's baby, it belongs to dakota. and the guy she is dating now, is he ok? cause...well look at her. what on earth is so pretty about her?
facts

Jamestown, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2010
this boy she is talking about is 18, dont u think they need to mind their own? they would be awhole lot better off if they did. i dont know the girl there refering to, but god knows ppl change! let him make his own mistakes he will learn from them in the end. and it is a nasty thing to be saying she has stds, when you have no clue who she is..!!!
Needing Info

Trinity, TX

#11 Apr 7, 2010
facts wrote:
this boy she is talking about is 18, dont u think they need to mind their own? they would be awhole lot better off if they did. i dont know the girl there refering to, but god knows ppl change! let him make his own mistakes he will learn from them in the end. and it is a nasty thing to be saying she has stds, when you have no clue who she is..!!!
Yes, the boy I am talking about is 18 and I consider to be this boys 2nd mom. No, I don't know the girl just boy what this boy tells me and everyone else and thats why I am on here to find out what is true and not. This boy has basicly been disowned by most of his family members due to this girl and I want to know what is so bad about her. Right now I am the only this boy has left who has not turned their back to him. I didn't say she had stds, I did say I had heard it and wanted to know if that is true because that is one of the reasons why this boy is been disowned by family. Yes, I do know that people get on here and gossip, but I can read between the lines and figure out what is real and not.
facts

Jamestown, KY

#12 Apr 10, 2010
Then there not much of a family if they disownded him over bull shit , family is there no matter what, they dont judge they try to help and give advice. so say he did have an std would you disown him bein ur the only one who hasnt gave up on him??
peggy

Grapeland, TX

#13 Apr 10, 2010
first of all, if ur gonna talk $hit, dont hide behind a fake name. and get ur facts straight. im amandas sister. u wanna know the real deal? ya shes pregnant. the only one she was sleepin wit was dakota sullivan. shes bout 3 1/2 months along. she aint got no stds. i dont know who in the he!! started that. but i can say one person talkin $hit is becca shepperson. shes jus mad cuz lee didnt want her. manda didnt break that up. tricia bunch did. and i dont kno where anyone got shes on probation. she has a cleaner record than most of yall. so mind ur own bizz and keep yalls mouths shut until u kno the facts! have a good day:)
peggy

Grapeland, TX

#14 Apr 10, 2010
just so yall kno i aint in e-town. my $hit is jus set up that way i guess. im in columbia
someone who knows

Columbia, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2010
you guys are nothing but sick trashy incest ho's, both amanda and peggy!!!!!!!!!! You guys sleep with each other sister's,cousin's,uncle's,aunt 's, and the whole family is very sick minded people.And yes amanda is a nasty a** wh*re and so is peggy!!!!!!!!Nothing but lice infested,cochroach infested family!!!!!!!!!!TROUBLE!!!!!TR OUBLE!!!!!TROUBLE!!!!!!
facts

Jamestown, KY

#16 Apr 12, 2010
the person who started this forum aint even responding back..
amanda palmer

Trinity, TX

#17 Apr 12, 2010
why cant people mind there own business. i only have one thing to say. yall dont even know me i aint from here like yall so if u dont know the facts keep ur mouth shut and stop hidding behind a fake name. unless ur too scared. and i dont have any family here except my sister, mom, step dad, and daughter. and if u have anything else to say say it to my face.
facts

Jamestown, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2010
amanda, im not passing judgement on u.. i know how ppl are!! i personally dont know you, but i do know j. wont put the whole name on here.. he is 18 i think he can make his own choices. but others dont see it that way..
joebob

Trinity, TX

#19 Apr 12, 2010
i beleave people get there rocks off by talking about other people because they ant got notthing else to dew.yes i dew know amanda she is 3months pregreant by daktoa.and she dont have any disease.
so why dont u quit talking about here and get a dam life.learned to hang on to youre man and u woulndt be on here talking shit about here
peggy

Trinity, TX

#20 Apr 12, 2010
hold on! i kno u aint gonna get on here and start talkin bout me now. i jus think its a lil funny u wanna get oh here and talk alot of $hit. but u cant put ur name up on here. why u gotta hide? cuz u kno wat u puttin on here is either a lie u or someone else made up. or some hear-say someone had to juice up so someone would listen to em. all im gonna say is u can keep on talkin bout me honey. it dont bother me one bit. cuz yall dont kno me. i aint no lice infested, cockroach infested, nasty a$$ whore! and im sorry honey. i aint the one from kentucky. i dont fuck my family like most of yall. u wanna talk $hit come 2 me. or at the very least. dont hide. put ur name on here. but i aint got time 2 worry bout wat some no lifed mf has got 2 say. yall aint got nothin better 2 do than sit around and start some $hit talkin rumor. well i do have better things 2 do. and im better than that...u kno it. thats why u hatin baby! dont pass judgement on someone u dont kno. or by wat u hear...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Word 169,009
Was C. Barnes arrested a few day ago 11 hr Tiny 3
LW C fire works 12 hr The Omen 4
Spunky 16 hr Billy Kid 1
I need a sub 20 hr Robert 6
Please be quiet Sat Try 2
Amy Durbin-Holmes Fri Bob 2

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance