KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case

Oct 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbia Magazine

Next earlier story in the case: KSP makes arrest in murder of Wendell Pyles By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY LEBANON, KY - KSP Troopers and Detectives from Post 15 along with KSP Special Response Team members, assisted by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Department, arrested William ... (more)

Comments
161 - 180 of 223 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2013
DILLIGAF

Fairborn, OH

#165 Jan 11, 2013
You know the Horsemen dont like it when you use their name to threaten someone. Unless of course you are one.
Then again with all the crap going on around them down there even if you are one I dont think they would like it.
jury

Hodgenville, KY

#166 Jan 11, 2013
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not perfect. But I do try to do what is right. I do so, because I was taught to be honest. I don't sell drugs. Don't do drugs. Don't threaten people and I don't condone that type of behavior of other people. The people in the topic of this thread are known criminals. They are the scourge of society and our society would be much better off without them. If they are guilty they deserve the needle. And anyone that would argue that point is a lowlife and we would be better off without those people as well.
Do you know all parties involved in this mess? And on what grounds do you have the right to say how society would be better off without certain individuals that you deem unworthy?
stop

Hodgenville, KY

#167 Jan 11, 2013
SNELLsnell wrote:
YOU might need your m1 carbine ,..when the ironhorse men come a calling ,.....
dumb dumb dumb
horseass

AOL

#168 Jan 11, 2013
it looks like the boys up in ohio dont like the kentuck chapter ,.. some thing tells me the ohio IHMC are behind the murder ,......
30 carbine

Elizabethtown, KY

#169 Jan 11, 2013
jury wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know all parties involved in this mess? And on what grounds do you have the right to say how society would be better off without certain individuals that you deem unworthy?
I know enough. And if you are going to condone their behavior, you should fry with them.
30 carbine

Elizabethtown, KY

#170 Jan 11, 2013
jury wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have the right as a citizen that tries my best to obey the law. I may not always like the laws and the restrictions they place on me. But I obey them anyway. Because that is the right thing to do.
tell us more

Duluth, GA

#171 Jan 12, 2013
horseass wrote:
it looks like the boys up in ohio dont like the kentuck chapter ,.. some thing tells me the ohio IHMC are behind the murder ,......
Why do you say that and were did the information come from. That's news to me
wondering

Lexington, KY

#172 Jan 12, 2013
tell us more wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you say that and were did the information come from. That's news to me
COP
biker 4 life

Elizabethtown, KY

#173 Jan 12, 2013
lol your a soft serve democrat why do you even own a gun you cant pull the trigger . WAIT HOLD THE PRESSES 30 CARBS IS REALLY 30 SNITCHES LOL WHAT A PUSS. you obey the law because its the right thing to do. well wnen the law says jump off a cliff i hope your first in line lol. how pathetic can you be never mind we see lol
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have the right as a citizen that tries my best to obey the law. I may not always like the laws and the restrictions they place on me. But I obey them anyway. Because that is the right thing to do.
coffee mug

Lexington, KY

#174 Jan 12, 2013
wost mc clubs are nothing but trouble
saw it on the TV

AOL

#175 Jan 12, 2013
check out the movie "at close range"
the old 1986 movie with Sean Penn and Christopher walken ,...
art imitates life
saw it on the TV

AOL

#176 Jan 12, 2013
after a fight involved with gangs criminal endeavors,
after the boys get excited at the idea of easy money
Then 'so and so " believes that their 'friends ' will inform the police about his criminal activities,
begins informing the authorities about a murder he witnessed of a snitch.
When a " name " is given to the grand jury
Stone Cold

Toledo, OH

#177 Jan 12, 2013
Support your local 98
LWC GRAD

AOL

#178 Jan 12, 2013
for ALL you LWC grads ,...
98 = the chitbrains ohio ironhorsen MC
30 carbine

Elizabethtown, KY

#179 Jan 12, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
lol your a soft serve democrat why do you even own a gun you cant pull the trigger . WAIT HOLD THE PRESSES 30 CARBS IS REALLY 30 SNITCHES LOL WHAT A PUSS. you obey the law because its the right thing to do. well wnen the law says jump off a cliff i hope your first in line lol. how pathetic can you be never mind we see lol
<quoted text>
Nice comeback. You can think anything you like
jury

Hodgenville, KY

#181 Jan 13, 2013
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough. And if you are going to condone their behavior, you should fry with them.
You don't have the right PERIOD to wish I would fry with them simply because you were asked question. I never said one word about what I condone or don't condone, I asked a question - very respectfully.
I did not call you a name, did not wish you harm because of your opinion - I simply asked a question. Isn't that be the same behavior most adults should use when speaking with one another? And IF you know enough, please answer my question and refrain from your judgement of me as you have no clue who I am or what I condone.
30 carbine

Duluth, GA

#182 Jan 13, 2013
jury wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the right PERIOD to wish I would fry with them simply because you were asked question. I never said one word about what I condone or don't condone, I asked a question - very respectfully.
I did not call you a name, did not wish you harm because of your opinion - I simply asked a question. Isn't that be the same behavior most adults should use when speaking with one
another? And IF you know enough, please answer my question and refrain from your judgement of me as you have no clue who I am or what I condone.
I have the right because I deserve to live in a community, a state and a country that has decent people. Those decent people would and should try their best to do what is right for the betterment of society. NOT doing what they know is wrong because they are too lazy or too ignorant to get an honest job and work hard for what they want. NOT sell drugs to people and feed their addictions all in the name of profit. NOT go around and beat people up because of a disagreement. NOT be a drain on society, but be a positive influence in all that they do. People that do the wrong thing and people that allow or condone this kind of behavior, our world could do without. The people that are the main focus of this post, are they honest people? Do they sell drugs? Do they beat people up? Are they positive role models to young kids?
biker 4 life

Elizabethtown, KY

#183 Jan 13, 2013
so your a positive role model. then why do you keep guns around. wait for it , wait for it. right because the constitution says you can. and every one else also. so thru the news media youve decided on your own that people youve never met should fry. wow you do make a great role model dont ya. im not sure what world you live in but in this world people disagree everyday without role models like yourself condemming them to death .
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the right because I deserve to live in a community, a state and a country that has decent people. Those decent people would and should try their best to do what is right for the betterment of society. NOT doing what they know is wrong because they are too lazy or too ignorant to get an honest job and work hard for what they want. NOT sell drugs to people and feed their addictions all in the name of profit. NOT go around and beat people up because of a disagreement. NOT be a drain on society, but be a positive influence in all that they do. People that do the wrong thing and people that allow or condone this kind of behavior, our world could do without. The people that are the main focus of this post, are they honest people? Do they sell drugs? Do they beat people up? Are they positive role models to young kids?
30carbine

United States

#184 Jan 14, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
so your a positive role model. then why do you keep guns around. wait for it , wait for it. right because the constitution says you can. and every one else also. so thru the news media youve decided on your own that people youve never met should fry. wow you do make a great role model dont ya. im not sure what world you live in but in this world people disagree everyday without role models like yourself condemming them to death .
<quoted text>
What does me owning a gun have to do with being a role model? What does the news media have to do with anything? You are trying to discredit my point, but didn't do so well with that post. Try again
curious

Richmond, KY

#185 Jan 14, 2013
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your thoughts to a point. The place where I begin to disagree is your comment about anyone believing otherwise should fry. I, too, viewed that anyone disagreeing with your way of thinking is wrong. Have you had personally dealings with one of the accused and that is why you feel so strongly?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 41 min Buzz Brain 1,455
what do you need to know about buying compter 2 hr Darth Tater 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Columbia bypass 6 hr mayor who 1
rock concert 6 hr lisa lisa 1
Who Will Adair Co. Vote for Co. Judge Exec This... 7 hr buckwheat 229
Ed Kessler Thu Bo Bo 4
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••