KSP Special Response Team makes arres...

KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case

There are 223 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Oct 10, 2012, titled KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Next earlier story in the case: KSP makes arrest in murder of Wendell Pyles By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY LEBANON, KY - KSP Troopers and Detectives from Post 15 along with KSP Special Response Team members, assisted by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Department, arrested William ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

Topper

Columbia, KY

#145 Jan 8, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
ol a pardon me was that topper or trooper lol when your slipping miss leading information. If you have the ability to read then you should do some research on this case and it will be very easy to see Salyers is turning states evidence on Rigdon. If the group of bandits were so loyal would the head honcho be doing that? Apparently the are easy to break and they are not near as hard asses as they want people to think. It doesnt take a bad ass to shoot someone in the back of the head then run like a coward does it? Ole Prez is trying his hardest to save his own skin.
<quoted text>
Response
biker 4 life

Vilonia, AR

#146 Jan 9, 2013
big easy one must assume that since you group people by their friends and say that salyers are soft punks , well that is your opinion . and you have every right to have your own opinion but it is based on lies told by the ksp. no one has seen or heard any such testomony from salyers. other than the famous brooks an buton interagation . lol. so until court day there are no facts.on the other hand it seems you asociate yourself with pedalfiles child molesters and drug dealers ,hince the name big easy. so big n easy were you with pyles years ago when he raped an innocent little boy and let him for dead. well were ya. im betting your his partner in crime if so the mexicans still plan on collecting their money for the stolen pot. maybe they will call you big n greasy . you know it is my opinion that once a man has sex with another man or boy in gleasons case that he is a homesexual [queer] for life. big easy hmmm makes one wonder about your sexual preference. bikers dont like pedafiles or child molesters . an that big n easy is a fact
Big Easy wrote:
<quoted text> I havent heard anyone deny that D Salyers is a infested rat thats rolling over on the others invloved. If you group of outlaw losers Prez is turning evidence then what does that say about you whole organazation? It tells me that this group of losers are not that commited. You dont see real solid people that roll that easy on their brothers when they was the ring leader. Just read the news and it is very easy to see the Salyers are soft punks that will end up being someones bitch in the slammer. If you want to be affiliated with that then what do you stand for?
news

Lexington, KY

#147 Jan 10, 2013
Mother and Son Arrested in Pyles Murder

Date of News Release: 01/09/2013

(Campbellsville, KY)-- 25-year-old Derek Salyers and his mother, 58-year-old Ruth A. Salyers were arrested today at the Taylor County Jail on charges of Tampering with Physical Evidence and Hindering Prosecution. The Taylor County Sheriff's office executed indictment warrants returned on Monday, January 8, 2013 by the Taylor County Grand Jury in connection with the September 26th, 2012 murder of Wendall "Gleason" Pyles in Casey County. Both were lodged in the Taylor County Jail. Five arrests have now been made with additional arrests expected.
30 carbine

Lebanon, KY

#148 Jan 10, 2013
This question is for "biker 4 life". Are you a law abiding citizen?
Big Easy

Brownsville, KY

#149 Jan 10, 2013
news wrote:
Mother and Son Arrested in Pyles Murder
Date of News Release: 01/09/2013
(Campbellsville, KY)-- 25-year-old Derek Salyers and his mother, 58-year-old Ruth A. Salyers were arrested today at the Taylor County Jail on charges of Tampering with Physical Evidence and Hindering Prosecution. The Taylor County Sheriff's office executed indictment warrants returned on Monday, January 8, 2013 by the Taylor County Grand Jury in connection with the September 26th, 2012 murder of Wendall "Gleason" Pyles in Casey County. Both were lodged in the Taylor County Jail. Five arrests have now been made with additional arrests expected.
The plot thickens. I hope they dont stop untill they have all these deadbeets locked up. It will make the world a better place without them. So rider for life what do you have to say about this? Im sure you will try to come up with excuses but it will not do any good.
Big Easy

Brownsville, KY

#150 Jan 10, 2013
30 carbine wrote:
I can assure you he is not. He is like the rest of the skum gang he isa part of. They try to put feer in people but most people look at them like a bunch of incompete loser who have low self esteem.
biker 4 life

Vilonia, AR

#151 Jan 10, 2013
ahhh big n greasy i assure i am no saint. but i unlike you live life . i fear no man unlike you i dont hide behind a computer keyboard or a badge. once again the dectives are grasping at straws .
the fact is no ONE has disputed the fact that gleason was a low life pedafile. thanks again for your help live long and prosper lol.

Big Easy wrote:
<quoted text> I can assure you he is not. He is like the rest of the skum gang he isa part of. They try to put feer in people but most people look at them like a bunch of incompete loser who have low self esteem.
ugoagogo

AOL

#152 Jan 10, 2013
the scutttlebut around town
is
that Derek was having a long time sexual relationship with his mother ,...
{ask anybody }

and that they set daddy up to take the fall -

inorder that they could finnaly be with one another
Why ask why

Morehead, KY

#153 Jan 10, 2013
some of this shit is just plain stupid!
James

Fort Thomas, KY

#154 Jan 10, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>ahhh big n greasy i assure i am no saint. but i unlike you live life . i fear no man unlike you i dont hide behind a computer keyboard or a badge. once again the dectives are grasping at straws .
the fact is no ONE has disputed the fact that gleason was a low life pedafile. thanks again for your help live long and prosper lol.
You let a low life pedophile into your motorcycle club? Lol, you guys are a bunch of winners.
Dan The Man

Columbia, KY

#155 Jan 10, 2013
ugoagogo wrote:
the scutttlebut around town
is
that Derek was having a long time sexual relationship with his mother ,...
{ask anybody }
and that they set daddy up to take the fall -
inorder that they could finnaly be with one another
I hate to say it but this is a true story.
marksnell

AOL

#156 Jan 10, 2013
hey
she is too old to have a baby ,...
so whats the big deal ,..
and now none of them can be forced to testify aginst each other
point

Elizabethtown, KY

#157 Jan 10, 2013
Whatever credibility was in this post or not in this post, just went out the window with the incest BS!!! There are so many theories here and many possibilities as what really and truly happened. What type of investigation was done about the mysterious van? and then the fact of someone finding a burning truck and opens the door to remove wadded up paper? Hum, in my opinion, that's just flat stupid!! Any links there?

There are families of all parties involved and without a doubt, they love their family members.
perfection

Elizabethtown, KY

#158 Jan 10, 2013
30 carbine wrote:
and you are perfection?(sarcastically laughing)
marksnell

AOL

#159 Jan 10, 2013
it wouldnt suprize me a bit

after all ,..

they come from old tyme inbread hilljack stock ,...
her grandaddy was also her uncle
marksnell

AOL

#160 Jan 10, 2013
the old van was their 'love shack '
30 carbine

Elk Horn, KY

#161 Jan 10, 2013
perfection wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are perfection?(sarcastically laughing)
No, I am not perfect. But I do try to do what is right. I do so, because I was taught to be honest. I don't sell drugs. Don't do drugs. Don't threaten people and I don't condone that type of behavior of other people. The people in the topic of this thread are known criminals. They are the scourge of society and our society would be much better off without them. If they are guilty they deserve the needle. And anyone that would argue that point is a lowlife and we would be better off without those people as well.
Dan The Man

Columbia, KY

#162 Jan 10, 2013
30 carbine wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not perfect. But I do try to do what is right. I do so, because I was taught to be honest. I don't sell drugs. Don't do drugs. Don't threaten people and I don't condone that type of behavior of other people. The people in the topic of this thread are known criminals. They are the scourge of society and our society would be much better off without them. If they are guilty they deserve the needle. And anyone that would argue that point is a lowlife and we would be better off without those people as well.
Well said. I agree 110 percent.
SNELLsnell

AOL

#163 Jan 10, 2013
YOU might need your m1 carbine ,..when the ironhorse men come a calling ,.....
30 carbine

United States

#164 Jan 11, 2013
SNELLsnell wrote:
YOU might need your m1 carbine ,..when the ironhorse men come a calling ,.....
It is always close by

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Hebrew 148,953
News Metcalfe County Wet-Dry vote is Tue 28 Jun 2016 39 min Dry hole 2
Mike Newtons new house 2 hr Bud Dee 44
Inquiring minds 4 hr Bud Dee 4
thumpers win 13 hr info 1
lisa cooper 15 hr jeff 3
Bobby Lee 18 hr Maybe 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages