KSP Special Response Team makes arres...

KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case

There are 223 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Oct 10, 2012, titled KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Next earlier story in the case: KSP makes arrest in murder of Wendell Pyles By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY LEBANON, KY - KSP Troopers and Detectives from Post 15 along with KSP Special Response Team members, assisted by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Department, arrested William ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

open mind

Lexington, KY

#125 Nov 12, 2012
well i must agree they are intitled to a fair trial and i have never seen anything in the paper that says they admitted to anything just because they was on camera at a store several miles from the scene doesnt mean they did it afterall if that man liked to fight as much as everyone says i am sure he had several enemies just because they have someone in jail for it doesnt mean they are guilty peoplee like you folks is why its hard to get a fair trial

United States

#126 Nov 12, 2012
open mind wrote:
well i must agree they are intitled to a fair trial and i have never seen anything in the paper that says they admitted to anything just because they was on camera at a store several miles from the scene doesnt mean they did it afterall if that man liked to fight as much as everyone says i am sure he had several enemies just because they have someone in jail for it doesnt mean they are guilty peoplee like you folks is why its hard to get a fair trial
For them to be in jail it must mean they have some pretty good evidence. The news reported that Salyers admitted to being there when it happened and even said it was over a "debt". If you read all of the news articles its pretty obvious there in jail for a reason.

So you think they should be roaming free?
nonsense

United States

#127 Nov 12, 2012
locked wrote:
<quoted text>For them to be in jail it must mean they have some pretty good evidence. The news reported that Salyers admitted to being there when it happened and even said it was over a "debt". If you read all of the news articles its pretty obvious there in jail for a reason.

So you think they should be roaming free?
Yeah and David even said bobby hot head lost his cool In The Paper.
locked nonsense

Martin, KY

#128 Dec 13, 2012
How many innocent people have been arrested only to have charges dismissed or dropped later upon a thorough investigation? LOTS!!! It happens everyday!
me thinks

AOL

#129 Dec 13, 2012
I'll bet that he implicated the ' shooter '
because he was afraid that he would be next -
no doubt he will plea bargain -
and become a witness , in order to get a lesser sentence ,..
bet your a$$

Tucker, GA

#130 Dec 13, 2012
me thinks wrote:
I'll bet that he implicated the ' shooter '
because he was afraid that he would be next -
no doubt he will plea bargain -
and become a witness , in order to get a lesser sentence ,..
They all will be singing like a jail bird.
hola

AOL

#131 Dec 13, 2012
lets hope all the dumb ole ironhorsmen just fade away ,..... or just move to ohio ,... get out of dodge you greasy azzwipes
D-ROCK IMHC

Elizabethtown, KY

#132 Jan 2, 2013
OK, ive read it all.. you guys are the most un-educated people ive ever seen, in tha sense of facts not education.. All you people do is get on here an gossip, an run your chops.. evadently you havent met a IRON HORSEMEN.. an MR. pyles never wooped my ass, he was a piece of shit.. fukin gay dude in tha ass with a stick, raping lil gurls. so on,so on.. u talking all this shit about bobby and his family, an u wont say/or do shit to there face...(obviously) an for us SALYERS.. tha same..(FACT) if u want out the MC then get ur bitch ass out...(ANOTHER FACT) he didnt want out, we dont support or accept a child molester's... NOW, the IHMC is an will b HERE for GOOD.. Stop worrying about us, we dont harm no1 unless acted upon.. ur scared of us if u want us out of here that bad.. so heres tha deal, we can be your good friends or the worst enemy youve ever had... thats all i have to say u dumb ass's..!!!!! and TORI, u fucking lil informant.. ur dumb whore..
precious

Winchester, KY

#133 Jan 2, 2013
All I can say is don't judge a book by it's cover or someone else's review. Read it and have a back bone to stand and form your own opinions of the IHMC. I'd much rather have one of them live beside me than some drug dealing crack head!
live and learn

Lexington, KY

#134 Jan 2, 2013
after reading what d rock said i will have to agree with him first off nobody has been convicted of anything and you cant judge someone by whats in the paper or on the news if you do then you have alot to learn about how the media is onesided i grew up in norwood and was friends with several people who had family members and friends in th ihmc and i can tell ya this all of them i ever was around was pretty cool people alot of you people watch to much tv and try to judge them by what you seen on some movie of something you seen on the news but my own personal experience from being around them is all i have ever met was just ordinary men in a club you treat them with respect they treat you with respect its that simple i even worked with one of the ihmc members he told me 2 of the main things that didnt go to well with them was snitches and babt rapers so before you all go running down this club on here you should get away from ya computer go out in the real world and meet some of them for yourself them i bet after ya met them you wouldnt mind having them as neighbord
iseeU

AOL

#135 Jan 2, 2013
a say ALL YOU IHMC
should be in the westlake ICU
with a boot stuck in their ASS
Jessica Pyles

Columbia, KY

#136 Jan 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
isn't this the United States of America? I bet you all would like a fair trial wouldn't you? what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
So... You are all for someone shooting someone in the back of the head while they are working... Hmmm. They told on they're self, they are guilty.
biker 4 life

Vilonia, AR

#137 Jan 8, 2013
so who really killed plyes the pedafile-queer/child molester/drug dealer-user. maybe it was the family of the mentally handicapped boy he and his buddy raped years ago throwed over a bridge and left for dead, or how about a family member protecting their children from sexuall abuse [again],then there are all those jealous husbands gleasons wife talked so boldly of or a jilted crazy ex lover since there seems to be so many [crack hoes]ahhh im betting on the mexicans gleason dealt with so often in the drug trade and lied and told them the last 10 pounds of pot were stolen from him but you found most of that didnt you jessica. naaa lets just blame the bikers hell they bought fuel at crocket trail the nite he was shot[and numerous other times in the past] all on camera over a lousy $1500 debt gleason forgot to pay on his beloved harley davidson motorcycle. or lets go to the 911 tapes that state a van was seen across the road from the pallett mill that fatal nite and the second 911 caller said shots were fired from across the street from the pallet mill. who ever did it must have been ghost like since none of many security cameras at tarter saw anything. or in reallity the shots were fired from the mysterious allusive van.

a convicted homosexuall pedafile ascused sexuall molseter ascused drug dealer dead. hell no so many years ago the locall sherriff would pay good money to rid his town of such riff raff. so say what you will but look at gleasons covictions facts on court records
Jessica Pyles wrote:
<quoted text>
So... You are all for someone shooting someone in the back of the head while they are working... Hmmm. They told on they're self, they are guilty.
read the news

United States

#138 Jan 8, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
<quoted text>so who really killed plyes the pedafile-queer/child molester/drug dealer-user. maybe it was the family of the mentally handicapped boy he and his buddy raped years ago throwed over a bridge and left for dead, or how about a family member protecting their children from sexuall abuse [again],then there are all those jealous husbands gleasons wife talked so boldly of or a jilted crazy ex lover since there seems to be so many [crack hoes]ahhh im betting on the mexicans gleason dealt with so often in the drug trade and lied and told them the last 10 pounds of pot were stolen from him but you found most of that didnt you jessica. naaa lets just blame the bikers hell they bought fuel at crocket trail the nite he was shot[and numerous other times in the past] all on camera over a lousy $1500 debt gleason forgot to pay on his beloved harley davidson motorcycle. or lets go to the 911 tapes that state a van was seen across the road from the pallett mill that fatal nite and the second 911 caller said shots were fired from across the street from the pallet mill. who ever did it must have been ghost like since none of many security cameras at tarter saw anything. or in reallity the shots were fired from the mysterious allusive van.

a convicted homosexuall pedafile ascused sexuall molseter ascused drug dealer dead. hell no so many years ago the locall sherriff would pay good money to rid his town of such riff raff. so say what you will but look at gleasons covictions facts on court records
William R. Rigdon, 27, is charged with murdering Pyles, and David Salyers, 59, is charged with complicity to commit murder. According to the Danville Advocate Messenger, Salyers admitted driving the man who shot Pyles in his truck and later burning it. Detectives say Salyers told them he and Pyles were in an ongoing argument over money that Pyles owed him. So David ADMITTED to driving the man who Gleason to the gate company. You don't have to defend a man that admitted to his crime.
biker 4 life

Vilonia, AR

#139 Jan 8, 2013
ahhh such a quick response no doubt from the friend of a pedafile. so have you heard this confession strait from the source or just the lies told by the all mighty ksp. get a grip chester it aint the first lie theyed told
read the news wrote:
<quoted text>
William R. Rigdon, 27, is charged with murdering Pyles, and David Salyers, 59, is charged with complicity to commit murder. According to the Danville Advocate Messenger, Salyers admitted driving the man who shot Pyles in his truck and later burning it. Detectives say Salyers told them he and Pyles were in an ongoing argument over money that Pyles owed him. So David ADMITTED to driving the man who Gleason to the gate company. You don't have to defend a man that admitted to his crime.
Big Easy

Columbia, KY

#140 Jan 8, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
ahhh such a quick response no doubt from the friend of a pedafile. so have you heard this confession strait from the source or just the lies told by the all mighty ksp. get a grip chester it aint the first lie theyed told
<quoted text>
Keep trying to cover up that DSalyers is a rat and gave information that led to the trigger man and others. Gleason was 10 times the man any of you losers will ever be. They will pay dearly for what they done when their date comes around. D Cock better hope and pray he dont end up like his sorry father and be drug in the middle of this to. He is a loser drug addict like most of them are. You all can try to keep coming up with lame excuses about who shot him but it isnt going to change the facts.I hope they fry the sorry losers for what the did.
Topper

Columbia, KY

#141 Jan 8, 2013
If i was a betting man i would bet the Rigdon boys want be such a big fan of Ole Prez Dave when trial time comes around. It will be his testimony that puts Bobby in for a life sentence or worse. If Salyers is supposed to be the leader of the misfits and he is rolling over then it doesnt say much for this group of rogue losers.
biker 4 life

Vilonia, AR

#142 Jan 8, 2013
ahhh another naaaa sayer but the fact is absolutely none OF you deny GLEASON PYLES WAS A PEDAFILE CHILD MOLESTER DRUG DEALER thank you all for clearing this up thats all i set out to do so have a great day ya bunch a perverts
Big Easy wrote:
<quoted text> Keep trying to cover up that DSalyers is a rat and gave information that led to the trigger man and others. Gleason was 10 times the man any of you losers will ever be. They will pay dearly for what they done when their date comes around. D Cock better hope and pray he dont end up like his sorry father and be drug in the middle of this to. He is a loser drug addict like most of them are. You all can try to keep coming up with lame excuses about who shot him but it isnt going to change the facts.I hope they fry the sorry losers for what the did.
biker 4 life

Vilonia, AR

#143 Jan 8, 2013
ol a pardon me was that topper or trooper lol when your slipping miss leading information
Topper wrote:
If i was a betting man i would bet the Rigdon boys want be such a big fan of Ole Prez Dave when trial time comes around. It will be his testimony that puts Bobby in for a life sentence or worse. If Salyers is supposed to be the leader of the misfits and he is rolling over then it doesnt say much for this group of rogue losers.
Big Easy

Columbia, KY

#144 Jan 8, 2013
biker 4 life wrote:
ahhh another naaaa sayer but the fact is absolutely none OF you deny GLEASON PYLES WAS A PEDAFILE CHILD MOLESTER DRUG DEALER thank you all for clearing this up thats all i set out to do so have a great day ya bunch a perverts
<quoted text>
I havent heard anyone deny that D Salyers is a infested rat thats rolling over on the others invloved. If you group of outlaw losers Prez is turning evidence then what does that say about you whole organazation? It tells me that this group of losers are not that commited. You dont see real solid people that roll that easy on their brothers when they was the ring leader. Just read the news and it is very easy to see the Salyers are soft punks that will end up being someones bitch in the slammer. If you want to be affiliated with that then what do you stand for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min cheryline 151,872
Fast trucks/cars around town 8 hr Blown 29
Adair Regional Jail 16 hr Gobble gobble 4
Lawless and Smith donation Fri ha 48
jenny stotts Fri tell me 1
Sun Products or Evine Live? Thu Cant Know 1
Hot employee at 55 five star Thu cow town 18

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages