KSP Special Response Team makes arres...

KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case

There are 223 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Oct 10, 2012, titled KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Next earlier story in the case: KSP makes arrest in murder of Wendell Pyles By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY LEBANON, KY - KSP Troopers and Detectives from Post 15 along with KSP Special Response Team members, assisted by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Department, arrested William ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
I understand

Cincinnati, OH

#226 Jan 23, 2013
spook wrote:
so where do da white folks come in at
<quoted text>
Drug dealers & Bikers in that community....
lol

Richmond, KY

#227 Jan 23, 2013
Derrek wrote:
BIG EASY: hmm, let see here.. RATS ayy, thats a real quick, u fukin rite.. i wish u would come out from behind that computer an call me a rat to my face, or let my dads name so much start to come outa your mouth. I think you know better, cause i dam sure dont hide.. i can handle every1 else's lil smart comments but yours jus lets me know that your the biggest hatter an bitch i know now.. when u get out and start seeing day light hit your skin you mite become a boy.. if you know me say, what u have to say to my face not on here. i cant stand how you only a tuff guy on a computer..!! grow up, get a job.. o and check you facts out b4 u make your self look like a dumb ass again..
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to break to you all, I believe the real D-Rock would be able to correctly spell his own name.
John Holmes

United States

#228 Jan 24, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to break to you all, I believe the real D-Rock would be able to correctly spell his own name.
I'm not so sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Wisdom of Ages 172,969
jobs jobs jobs 16 min ringo 5
Bobby and Jenni Morrison 2 hr go bobby 2
Pastor Randy Parnell 2 hr Mee 11
kuh-lood 3 hr street fighting man 2
do women like foot rubs? (Jul '08) 3 hr little hands donnie 26
Randall Lawhorn 16 hr Gra 16

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages