KSP Special Response Team makes arres...

KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case

There are 223 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Oct 10, 2012, titled KSP Special Response Team makes arrest in Gleason Pyles murder case. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Next earlier story in the case: KSP makes arrest in murder of Wendell Pyles By TFC Billy Gregory, Public Affairs Officer Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY LEBANON, KY - KSP Troopers and Detectives from Post 15 along with KSP Special Response Team members, assisted by deputies from the Marion County Sheriff's Department, arrested William ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
blam

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Bahahaha. Hopefully he gets the needle.
Iron Horses Ass Hater

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Hopefully Kara's family can now finally get some justice! Hopefully he will get a long term sentence, and be some big black bucks bitch!
Iron horsemen

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Was he a member of the gang?
Disagree

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2012
blam wrote:
Bahahaha. Hopefully he gets the needle.
I don't think he should cause he needs to have to suffer an think about it for the rest of his life!Thats the easy way out he deserves lots of time in there to get his karma!!
blam

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Hopefully some big black dude sticks it in his butt.
yea man

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2012
blam wrote:
Yea when he gets sent to prison he want have a gun then he's gonna see how real men handle situatios!!Then he'll get it from behind Karma's a bitch like he's gonna be!!
blam

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Lets call him Bobbi from now on lol.
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 10, 2012
isn't this the United States of America? I bet you all would like a fair trial wouldn't you? what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
pimp

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Oct 10, 2012
plus he hasn't got any teeth so think about how good the [email protected] [email protected] are gonna be his new name boss head bobbi
blam

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Oct 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
isn't this the United States of America? I bet you all would like a fair trial wouldn't you? what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
So where there's smoke there's no fire? Lol. He's gotten off on far too much in the past. If he's found guilty anyways, you rigdonites will just say he was framed. If Bobbi confessed, you'd say he was coerced lol. You guys are losers. He's at least a two time murderer.
Right

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2012
This is Casey co. There is no such thing as a fair trial. Funny thing if wright is the prosecutor or judge it will be botched somehow. The American people do not wait to hear evidence they convict you from the word arrested. And there have been many people send prison time for something they didn't do.
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Right wrote:
This is Casey co. There is no such thing as a fair trial. Funny thing if wright is the prosecutor or judge it will be botched somehow. The American people do not wait to hear evidence they convict you from the word arrested. And there have been many people send prison time for something they didn't do.
Unfortunate but true. And for the haters- it's not an issue of defending the Rigdons or anyone else for that matter, it's an issue of defending your constitutional rights. Are you the only ones entitled to them? How ignorant. I hope you don't get called for jury duty anytime soon.
nasty

Lebanon, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2012
blam wrote:
Aren't u nice?
blam

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Oct 10, 2012
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't u nice?
No. The rigdons are evil and they're finally reaping what they've sowed and its hilarious.
lo

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Was he from Casey??
blam

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Oct 10, 2012
lo wrote:
Was he from Casey??
The victim? Yes
haha

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2012
pimp wrote:
plus he hasn't got any teeth so think about how good the [email protected] [email protected] are gonna be his new name boss head bobbi
He'll probably be called bonnie the bitch!!An he'll get what he gave ''''Someone will git him from behind maybe he'll be reminded every day!!
Old Corrections Officer

Leitchfield, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Well I be dang! You mean ole Bobby aint such a nice little man after all huh?
What was it that was said about them? Lets see,,,,,,,,,, Oh! Yeah!' They just some good ole boys' I think it was.
That needle he is gona get in his arm aint nothing like the way he will feel when he looks the victom and our Lord in the eyes for judgement....
You dont shoot someone in the BACK OF THE HEAD without premeditation. Game over Bobby!!!!
yuk

Danville, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2012
He looks evil!
Iron Horses Ass Hater

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Iron horsemen wrote:
Was he a member of the gang?
Yes, him and Saylers are members. If you know him, he was always wearing his colors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 151,940
Liquor store 10 hr Just Wondering 3
Earn money online 12 hr Blessed 1
News Montie Pendleton, Dunnville, KY 18 hr old59 1
Fast trucks/cars around town Sat Dgarlets 30
Hot employee at 55 five star Sat Flim Flam Man 19
Adair Regional Jail Sat Gobble gobble 4

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages