Adair Co. native Harold McKinney swor...

Adair Co. native Harold McKinney sworn in today as Boyle Co. CJE

There are 4 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Adair Co. native Harold McKinney sworn in today as Boyle Co. CJE. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Adair Co. native Harold McKinney sworn in today as Boyle Co. CJE Harold McKinney, is joined by family members, including several from back home in Columbia, KY as as Judge Jeff Dotson administers oath in ... via Columbia Magazine

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

“Information is dangerous”

Since: Mar 08

Danville, Kentucky

#1 Apr 11, 2008
Well this should be interesting!!!! Harold is like the jack of all trades and master of??? I can remember him in his earlier days at the old State hospital. He does not stay with things for very long and I was very surprised that he intends a run for the CJE job and win it outright. I have news for him very few people in this county like him and over the years in the county attorney's office he has made more than a few enemies. He lacks the personality of a politician and the vision of a leader. I guarantee he will have county employees pissed off in 2 months. Brent Woodrum should have accepted the position when Tony Wilder offered it to him. Harold was the Default of Default choices.
gaf

Lexington, KY

#2 May 26, 2009
true
Citizen

Newburgh, IN

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Spanielman is exactly right!!!!
saddleup

Bolivar, MO

#5 Mar 18, 2012
He was also the board president at Pioneer when the Zimmerman guy was chosen as director. Rumor has it that the former director was investigated at other places for misuse of funds, so I guess Mr. McKinley and the rest of the board didn't do much investigating before hiring him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min usa 151,826
Adair Regional Jail 4 hr Gobble gobble 4
Lawless and Smith donation 13 hr ha 48
jenny stotts 18 hr tell me 1
Sun Products or Evine Live? Thu Cant Know 1
Hot employee at 55 five star Thu cow town 18
Brandon catron Thu Hope not 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance