Columbia Mcdonalds
check it out

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
They need to get rid of some of those young managers they got running the place. They got their bosses fooled.Soon as the main bosses leave everybody runs wild. They need to get their act together!!
Wow

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Who exactly are you talking about?
mkg

Doniphan, MO

#3 Mar 13, 2013
yeah, that late night crew is a joke. just a bunch of kids playing.
doesnt make sense

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Mar 15, 2013
they are more concerned with what is on their dang phones than with getting an order right
Wow

Columbia, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
doesnt make sense wrote:
they are more concerned with what is on their dang phones than with getting an order right
Go somewhere else then!
westbaked

AOL

#6 Mar 15, 2013
circle r is way bettter
need to know

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Circle r is way too high and every time you go if you order same food proce is always different
psh!

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Go somewhere else then!
People do, ya ding-a-ling. That's why people say that management needs to hear how y'all act...IT IS COSTING THE BUSINESS MONEY. I realize as a teenager you probably don't care as long as you get your paycheck but as a business owner myself, the people who own & run the business care. Why?...Because it pays the mortgage, keeps the lights on, & puts food in our children's stomachs. Children can only be expected to act as such & an adult needs to be there to supervise/babysit.
Wow

Columbia, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="psh!"]<quote d text>
People do, ya ding-a-ling. That's why people say that management needs to hear how y'all act...IT IS COSTING THE BUSINESS MONEY. I realize as a teenager you probably don't care as long as you get your paycheck but as a business owner myself, the people who own & run the business care. Why?...Because it pays the mortgage, keeps the lights on, & puts food in our children's stomachs. Children can only be expected to act as such & an adult needs to be there to supervise/babysit.[/QUOTE] And you think getting on topix and talking about it will help? How about CALLING or actually TALKING to them in PERSON, ya ding a ling?!!!! I can answer that, you are another one of those chickenshits who cant address anything head on so you get on topix and run your mouth! Grow up!
Wow

Columbia, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
People do, ya ding-a-ling. That's why people say that management needs to hear how y'all act...IT IS COSTING THE BUSINESS MONEY. I realize as a teenager you probably don't care as long as you get your paycheck but as a business owner myself, the people who own & run the business care. Why?...Because it pays the mortgage, keeps the lights on, & puts food in our children's stomachs. Children can only be expected to act as such & an adult needs to be there to supervise/babysit.[/QUOTE] Btw, hate to tell ya Buttercup, but im no teenager. So theres no "y'all" to it. Im a grown woman who takes issue with other grown women or men trying to take care of supposed issues on topix, im sure Management would appreciate the gesture also.
Josh

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Every single time I go to McDonald's in Columbia, they mess up my order. They really need to do some spring cleaning up there and get their shit straight.
doesnt make sense

Sonora, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> Go somewhere else then!
i have smart a** havent eaten mcd's in almost a year because of dumb a**es like you plus the foods always nasty never had a worse burger than a mcd's burger
big hoss

AOL

#13 Mar 20, 2013
garbage in garbage out ,...
if you eat that crap ,..
you will get fat and die ,..

punk kids have been putting nasty things in the food they cook for a long time ,...
dead fly's on pizza ,..
spiting in the salad ,...
wiping the hamburger patty under their arm before serving it to unsuspecting patrons ,..
this type of thing goes on during the late shifts across the nation ,....

i was in high school
i remember that some of the local idiots put a dead rat they found near the back dumpster ,. in the deep fryer at the local Kentucky fried chicken ,... OK - they didn't " serve " the rat ,..
but they continued to use that oil for at least a week after words ,
fast food is crap ,..
do your self a BIG favor ,..
dont eat it !
truth

Centerville, TX

#14 Mar 31, 2013
People do, ya ding-a-ling. That's why people say that management needs to hear how y'all act...IT IS COSTING THE BUSINESS MONEY. I realize as a teenager you probably don't care as long as you get your paycheck but as a business owner myself, the people who own & run the business care. Why?...Because it pays the mortgage, keeps the lights on, & puts food in our children's stomachs. Children can only be expected to act as such & an adult needs to be there to supervise/babysit.[/QUOTE]

This is so true
Chop

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2013
mkg wrote:
yeah, that late night crew is a joke. just a bunch of kids playing.
who cares there on min wage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next to Walmart 5 min wow 5
Drug roundup 27 min I am a Cop 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 148,328
Curious 7 hr Really 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Patriot 588
Mike Newtons new house 10 hr True Blue 26
who doesnt like everett luttrell? 14 hr do u like it 4
Charles Grimsley 19 hr chad 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages