Dale Hollow ranked No. 7 best golf co...

Dale Hollow ranked No. 7 best golf course in Kentucky

There are 15 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Dale Hollow ranked No. 7 best golf course in Kentucky. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Dale Hollow ranked No. 7 best golf course in Kentucky Rating by Golf Digest for 2013-14, puts Burkesville, Cumberland County, course among Commonwealth's Best Dale Hollow Lake State Resort Park, 6371 State Park Road, Burkesville, KY had the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

Jack

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
As much as it cost it should've been no.1 lol
Trueputt

Glasgow, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Absolutely beautiful!! Played lots of courses, but this one is a pleasure to play....Lots of "signature" holes!
Jmmy

United States

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Jack wrote:
As much as it cost it should've been no.1 lol
very cheap
Unreal

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 18, 2013
WOW.$38/18. What do you expect? A golf course of that caliber is usually $100+. I'm very happy with only paying $38. Maybe you should stick to putt-putt if that is out of your price range.
Golfer

Big Clifty, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
It is wonderful. People here should appreciate it.
Jack

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
You Dam Yankee won't you stay where your from and play your golf
Free Swinger

Salyersville, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I play every chance i get. Cherry Blossom course at Georgetown is my favorite course. Stone Crest at Prestonsburg is a close second.
tailsniffer

AOL

#8 Feb 19, 2013
round these parts ,..
we call 'dells hollower'-- " concret acres "
wilddog

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Free Swinger wrote:
I play every chance i get. Cherry Blossom course at Georgetown is my favorite course. Stone Crest at Prestonsburg is a close second.
great course wish was little longer
The Truth

Bardstown, KY

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Going to bring my step daughter there this spring and summer. She will be in the Pepsi Junior Tournament this spring. Hope we get to play a Tournament game there if they are scheduled, she is from Cumberland County, Burkesville. Have heard nothing but great reviews of Dale Hollow.
awesome

Burkesville, KY

#11 Mar 10, 2013
it is a beautiful course. very nice.
Wondering

Hodgenville, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2013
Wher is dale hollow
lisa williams

Elkview, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2013
bob
terry cobern

San Jose, CA

#14 Apr 5, 2013
betsey lmao
The Truth

Bardstown, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Sorry to say, I caught my wife,from there, in two affairs in 3 years, divore will destroy my baby's future and cost her mom thousands, she wanted it she will get it!
I will not be bringing my step daughter to Dale. My soon to be X wife can pay $100,000 to send her to Tennessee, good enough for the bitch!
Give me some guess on who she is?? If you hit the nail on the head I'll give you $100.00 dollars! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min CriminakForever 156,617
Man seeking man 23 min wondering 24
J&S Autos 2 hr Big show 10
Band Program 3 hr Disappointed 1
Money leaves Columbia daily. 4 hr Drinker 7
aa/na (Dec '12) 6 hr Whocares 5
News Meth lab bust in Adair County (Feb '11) Fri Moved Away 14

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages