support dakota meyer...columbia peopl...

support dakota meyer...columbia people are sad

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CVILLE 4 REAL

Crockett, TX

#1 Sep 15, 2011
got on here to read some info. that you inbreds may be sharing about your local hero dakota meyer....you have not one topic on this young man, but insted you inbred idiots are in a hurry to comment or start a discussion about fights, drugs etc....you people need an education and a life....i figured dakota would not have even claimed columbia as his home town, i would have been embarrassed....you people are pathetic!!!
Wow

Columbia, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Read again idiot. There are forums about him. Of course drama is going to be a hotter topic but that isn't limited to Columbia's topix. Gossip is always going to run rampant. Don't talk about columbians being inbred and pathetic. Maybe some of us would rather talk to actual people about him than start a forum on this site.
CVILLE 4 REAL

Crockett, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2011
i would have been nice for people to get on here and share maybe life experiences with this young man...you are the idiot.(inbred at that!)
Wow

Columbia, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2011
Also you can go to Columbiamagazine.com . The entire feed is filled with postings for Dakota.
Wow

Columbia, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2011
Lol. Inbred? Ha. As if it matters to me what you think? I won't waste my time arguing my heritage and/or education, etc. I'm going to go take care of my family now. Please continue with whatever life you may or may not have. Have a nice life.
cme

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Sep 15, 2011
CVILLE 4 REAL wrote:
got on here to read some info. that you inbreds may be sharing about your local hero dakota meyer....you have not one topic on this young man, but insted you inbred idiots are in a hurry to comment or start a discussion about fights, drugs etc....you people need an education and a life....i figured dakota would not have even claimed columbia as his home town, i would have been embarrassed....you people are pathetic!!!
yea we are pathetic , kinda like cville mafia for life . u r a lowlife like them . i looked at the list of kentucky cme heroes and taylor co has ZERO . adair has 2 . 1 in the civil war and dakota . he has not been praised by adair co for a reason . dakota has hard feelings toward a elected official in adair for the sh!tty way she has treated his family .
adair blood

Crockett, TX

#7 Sep 15, 2011
i am an adair countian and have been for many years!! i dont frown upon inbreeding with my family members at all! i like dakota and have pride in what he has done and yes, there has not been enough exposure in my town about what he has done. i would hope more people from columbia would be more like me and get a serious and educated life and quit getting on here makeing excuses and lame come backs on such a topic...it embarrasses me and my whole community of adair and columbia.
adair blood

Crockett, TX

#8 Sep 15, 2011
Wow wrote:
Lol. Inbred? Ha. As if it matters to me what you think? I won't waste my time arguing my heritage and/or education, etc. I'm going to go take care of my family now. Please continue with whatever life you may or may not have. Have a nice life.
replies like this one is what makes our community the way it is...i mean we have nothing over here and people like this makes us look even worse...
Westlake sucks

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2011
cme wrote:
<quoted text>
yea we are pathetic , kinda like cville mafia for life . u r a lowlife like them . i looked at the list of kentucky cme heroes and taylor co has ZERO . adair has 2 . 1 in the civil war and dakota . he has not been praised by adair co for a reason . dakota has hard feelings toward a elected official in adair for the sh!tty way she has treated his family .
Adair County has planned a day to publicly honor Dakota. As for the elected official treating his family bad, you have to be talking about the mess that Rusty and crew made of our hospital and im almost certain that Dakota's aunt Cindy was in that group t hat left. Westlakes demise came from YEARS of poor financial decisions, among other things. I Think Dakota is a fine young man who should be honored and respected. I seriously doubt that he would have hard feeling toward anyone for making a hard decision. He knows first hand about tough decisions.
my sac is numb

Crockett, TX

#10 Sep 16, 2011
he dislikes columbia so much that he moved back to greensburg the first chance he got...he drove back and forth from columbia to get to greensburg to play football...columbia is bad news anyway you look at that town....cumberland parkway drug and meth town is all it is. sad is right!
tough decisions

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2011
Westlake sucks wrote:
<quoted text> Adair County has planned a day to publicly honor Dakota. As for the elected official treating his family bad, you have to be talking about the mess that Rusty and crew made of our hospital and im almost certain that Dakota's aunt Cindy was in that group t hat left. Westlakes demise came from YEARS of poor financial decisions, among other things. I Think Dakota is a fine young man who should be honored and respected. I seriously doubt that he would have hard feeling toward anyone for making a hard decision. He knows first hand about tough decisions.
he sure does know how to make tough decisions . but that one wouldnt be hard at all.
keepn it in da family

Crockett, TX

#12 Sep 16, 2011
i dont take offense to the inbreeding comment above at all...i see nothing wrong with it...hell my sister has the tightest _ussy ever and it tastes just like my moms.
blond saying

Greensburg, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2011
The above reply is why you don't discuss it on topix.
yeah boy

Columbia, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2011
CVILLE 4 REAL wrote:
Well, you've not said anything nice about him except."local hero". You are too busy running our town down. Oh yeah.........."takes an inbred to know an inbred".......So now, yes I am so proud of this young man. Don't know him but I still admire what he did. And I am so proud that those families that lost their sons at least got to bring them home because of this young man. So, you can now be relieved to read that one of us "inbreds" have something nice to say about our hero. Maybe now you can get a good nights sleep knowing this..........lol
question

Trinity, TX

#15 Sep 16, 2011
CVILLE 4 REAL wrote:
Yes I am proud of what Dakota Meyer did, and I thank him, even though I don't know the young man, his actions are to be recognized, and commended for, but what about the other soldier that was driving the truck helping to make all of this possible? I thank him as well.
too funny

Cub Run, KY

#16 Sep 16, 2011
my sac is numb wrote:
he dislikes columbia so much that he moved back to greensburg the first chance he got...he drove back and forth from columbia to get to greensburg to play football...columbia is bad news anyway you look at that town....cumberland parkway drug and meth town is all it is. sad is right!
I can't imagine comparing Adair to Green County.There is no comparison. Columbia is much better!
For Your Information

Clarkson, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2011
my sac is numb wrote:
I would think that you might want to get a few things straight
before you make a comment like this. Dakota couldn't have driven
from Columbia to Greensburg every day to go to school and to play football. He lived very close to the Green/Adair County line. He
would have traveled from his home to school. He couldn't have
moved back to Greensburg since he never has lived there. His
home has always had a Greensburg address which makes it appear
that he lives in Green County, but his home is actually in Adair
County. You are free to make any comment about Columbia that you
wish. I would ask you to please not assume that someone did
something without knowing the real facts. You are entitled to
your opinion about anything. However, it is unwise to assume
that another person's actions reflect the same opinion that you
have.
more info

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 17, 2011
youre and idiot wrote:
<quoted text>you r obvious a full blown idiot!!! adair co. id columbia you inbred reject! and yes he went to school in green and graduated and played football there...he come home to greensburg and not columbia...hell, columbia was never even recognized so you can shut you fat nasty no sense 3 day old dried cum stain licking ass up and suck off your brother!! oh yea, dont forget to blow your dad before bed!
Thats funny, considering President Obama recognized COLUMBIA, KY as Dakota's hometown during the Medal of Honor ceremony. Dont get out much, do ya? Somebody needs to get their potty mouth washed out with soap!
kat

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Sep 18, 2011
I know his family and they are good people that is why he is such a strong and brave young man he was raised right,Thank you Dakota for showing the world what a good honest up bring will do for a young man.You made the right choice in that time of need thank god you did.Your a fine young man and I for one am very proud of you thank you once again
oh me

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Sep 18, 2011
ok so this young man did a brave thing over there but my god ppl way u all r acting like he is god what about the men and women that gave there life over there u dont hear shit about them or the ones that came home hurt.so wtf up with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 159,579
Deputies 3 hr Mhdprdc1112 25
school. 21 hr well 2
Keyaira Grider & Aqua Bridgewater Thu Ghetto 2
Flex appeal Thu sorry 41
gays Thu Mr Twister 15
News Russell Springs, KY, enters second day of water... Thu Look at Bigg pict... 5

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages