ellie may

Columbia, KY

#64 May 16, 2013
eatmynutzadairco wrote:
typical reponces from drug dealers and welfare trash. all i hear on the local news is somebody in columbia busted for crack, meth, marijuana or pills. thats how most of you get your money and thats a fact...sad little community with nothing to show excpet a new wal-mart...hahahaha
Are you jealous?
too funny

United States

#65 May 17, 2013
by oil wrote:
<quoted text> well I love the show but hate the Duck Show!!
hate the duck show???? You just summed your whole personality morality and character..or lack there of ..up in one sentence....who the beep doesnt like funny God fearing good christian.rednecks who laugh love kill an put family first..??? A LOSER
Huh

Elizabethtown, KY

#66 May 17, 2013
eatmynutzadairco wrote:
typical reponces from drug dealers and welfare trash. all i hear on the local news is somebody in columbia busted for crack, meth, marijuana or pills. thats how most of you get your money and thats a fact...sad little community with nothing to show excpet a new wal-mart...hahahaha
Maybe you would be better off not listening to the local news. Aren't you afraid your snooty nose will burst?
cdl

Sevierville, TN

#67 May 17, 2013
We heard they want too take mad dog too hollywood.maybe too make movie with his sister.

Olive Hill, KY

#68 May 17, 2013
Backyard Oil.

Someone really needs to tell those folks that the whole world is laughing.

Only it is not laughing with them..........
idiot

Burkesville, KY

#69 May 18, 2013
pretty sure the whole point is to make it funny! That's what attracts people. You don't watch reality shows for a documentary you watch them because they are funny. All repo shows, duck dynasty, dating shows etc. are set up to be funny. Anyone that thinks its real time are IDIOTS! it's showbiz! You can put backyard oil down all you want but these are some great people that are having fun making money while they are at it. Your just jealous your not the ones doing it. Who's going to have the last laugh when they are the next duck dynasty?

Olive Hill, KY

#70 May 18, 2013
idiot wrote:
pretty sure the whole point is to make it funny! That's what attracts people. You don't watch reality shows for a documentary you watch them because they are funny. All repo shows, duck dynasty, dating shows etc. are set up to be funny. Anyone that thinks its real time are IDIOTS! it's showbiz! You can put backyard oil down all you want but these are some great people that are having fun making money while they are at it. Your just jealous your not the ones doing it. Who's going to have the last laugh when they are the next duck dynasty?
" Who's going to have the last laugh when they are the next duck dynasty?"

Believe me, that ain't ever a gonna happen.
AC Fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#71 May 18, 2013
I can see a connection between the reality shows on tv and the movies that come out of Hollywood that everyone(except me)thinks they have to camp out just to see the first run. How is it any dumber to sit in your living room and watch a stupid show on tv than to wait in line for hours and pay whatever it costs to get in the theater plus whatever it costs for drinks & popcorn, just to watch a stupid movie?
Cat

Lexington, KY

#72 May 18, 2013
I have a dog that will look for Oil if theres any on your land, i'm willing to rent him out for $3,000 hr.
laughingnottocry

Campbellsville, KY

#73 May 19, 2013
if these guys were realy making any kind of real money, they would have abetter eqiptment and better hands. the equiptment they use is pure junk, the hands are all drug addicts who cant pass a drug test anywhere else..shows reliford in that junk white car to try and make him appear rich...in all its funny to watch people de-moralize their selves and make themselves look like idiots....and whats with the bid knot on the old man yates' neck??
ellie may

Columbia, KY

#74 May 19, 2013
laughingnottocry wrote:
if these guys were realy making any kind of real money, they would have abetter eqiptment and better hands. the equiptment they use is pure junk, the hands are all drug addicts who cant pass a drug test anywhere else..shows reliford in that junk white car to try and make him appear rich...in all its funny to watch people de-moralize their selves and make themselves look like idiots....and whats with the bid knot on the old man yates' neck??
FOR THE LAST TIME: It IS A TV SHOW!!!! Why can't you get that through your head? I guess you think ALL TV shows are real lol!
why

Elizabethtown, KY

#75 May 19, 2013
laughingnottocry wrote:
the t&b drilling don't have no junk
Solitary Thinking

Elizabethtown, KY

#76 May 19, 2013
ellie may wrote:
<quoted text>If your so embarresed and ashamed,why don't you move?
Very well put but poor minded people are plainly poor minded regardless of wealth. The real issue is drugs and booze and no personal accountability as glamorized by some of the idiotic stints flung off that rolling wheel of insanity. Discovery is exposing why there is a grain of truth when Hollywood and elsewhere stereotype digging Kentucky deeper. Some is good lafffs but at what expense ?
question

Columbia, KY

#77 May 19, 2013
ive knew most of these people for yrs and they do act like idiots in real life. barking and being dumba**es. thats not an act!
NO GOOD

Columbia, KY

#78 May 21, 2013
I have a shotgun i can shoot it in to the gound that will find oil.
Sorry

Elizabethtown, KY

#79 May 21, 2013
question wrote:
ive knew most of these people for yrs and they do act like idiots in real life. barking and being dumba**es. thats not an act!
Learned how to "bark like a dog" years ago for crack down on the pike.
no no

Cecilia, KY

#80 May 21, 2013
laughingnottocry wrote:
better hands? obviously, you've never had to hire help. that's all there is around here. they're more likely to show up to work if you offer to pay them in pills. and you better give 'em to them as soon as they show up or they'll be falling asleep in the middle of operating heavy machinery.
verdict

Cecilia, KY

#81 May 21, 2013
When will we know if there will be a season 2?
Sorry

Campbellsville, KY

#82 May 22, 2013
Barking like a dog got him put in the slammer. Heard he got another DUI and more charges. Wonder if tv wants to put that on the air?
ellie may

Columbia, KY

#83 May 22, 2013
Sorry wrote:
Barking like a dog got him put in the slammer. Heard he got another DUI and more charges. Wonder if tv wants to put that on the air?
And whats it to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr wots the prob 135,152
rumble strips at bypass 4 hr just my humble op... 5
maria Steinbacher (Jan '11) 5 hr snakecreek 34
oil thief 6 hr snakecreek 2
Bobby Coffey 6 hr snakecreek 15
whats the worst part of columbia 6 hr snakecreek 1
tony h (Feb '12) 6 hr snakecreek 40
By pass wreck 12 hr disappear 23
Columbia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE