ellie may

Columbia, KY

#42 May 13, 2013
agrree wrote:
I think the Sapp family needs to move I even seen where si from Duck Dynasty had commented on the show how much he liked it some people just have to have something to complain about
Some people can't stand to see other people do good!
why

Lexington, KY

#43 May 13, 2013
SAPP FAMILY wrote:
i have to say that buying a rooster, a warlock, a dog and a man barking like a dog is so idiotic and foolish to air the first few episodes like that was over the top and a quite huge embarrasment for all of central kentucky and everyone i have asked about it and folks around the columbia area want even comment on it. they putting on a fake show thats not even close to being "real" reality. all claim to be millionaires, you gotta be kidding me!!! all sitting in the fields and on trailor porches!! pretending to be digging up money in a jar in the woods and pulling moonshine from a creek!!! these guys are pure idiots and to say their names in the same sentence as duck dynasty and a complete humiliation to the dynasty show...them boys have actually made millions and have college educations and nice wives and children and homes...not trailors, four wheelers...ugliest wives you ever seen like the backyard oil bunch!!!! just a complete humiliation to my city and county of adair. please reconsider on not making more episodes, but i know anybody will humiliate their kids and wives to try and be somebody that they are not!!!!
you old adair county loser the place u will have a name is as a board member of the hospitial or school sore loser
Dallas

Lexington, KY

#44 May 14, 2013
Only Backyard Oil in Adair Co came out of a car motor, from a backyard mechanic.
Rooster

Lexington, KY

#45 May 14, 2013
I can peck the ground and find OIL !!!!!!!
Pimp Driller

Lexington, KY

#46 May 14, 2013
I drill holes and i have never had a dry hole LOL
SAPP FAMILY

Greenbrier, AR

#47 May 14, 2013
we have vacationed in florida for most of our years and our family and friends. we have alwayshad pride and was proud of our state of kentucky and our central region. in 2010 and 2013 of last week was the first time in our history did we ever deny the way our people in our state was because of the turtleman and backyard oil has portrayed our people. i felt a heap of embarrassment when asked if we knew these people or lived around them....first time i felt such shame on this state and the way these act on camera thinking they are becoming somebody when all these networks are doing are exploiting the ignorant lives these people lead just to get other people across the country to laugh and make fun of them. its disqusting that these networks do this because they dont care about the shame that it is bringing upon their kids and family.....i have never denied my state untill these shows aired and portrayed us all as just plain hillbilly idiots with no sense at all!! i have worked my whole life and seeked a great education as well as my husband....just to have it and my community shamed upon with these idiotic shows that portray us all as toothless idiotic fools with no sense to take care of our selves.
Angie

Buffalo, TX

#48 May 14, 2013
SAPP FAMILY wrote:
we have vacationed in florida for most of our years and our family and friends. we have alwayshad pride and was proud of our state of kentucky and our central region. in 2010 and 2013 of last week was the first time in our history did we ever deny the way our people in our state was because of the turtleman and backyard oil has portrayed our people. i felt a heap of embarrassment when asked if we knew these people or lived around them....first time i felt such shame on this state and the way these act on camera thinking they are becoming somebody when all these networks are doing are exploiting the ignorant lives these people lead just to get other people across the country to laugh and make fun of them. its disqusting that these networks do this because they dont care about the shame that it is bringing upon their kids and family.....i have never denied my state untill these shows aired and portrayed us all as just plain hillbilly idiots with no sense at all!! i have worked my whole life and seeked a great education as well as my husband....just to have it and my community shamed upon with these idiotic shows that portray us all as toothless idiotic fools with no sense to take care of our selves.
I so agree I have a sense of humor and love to laugh If you notice the oilmen don't look stupid It's who ever else so happens to be making an appearance . I am for anything to help that small community grow But it may also keep industry or retires like myself to think not.
poor choice

Greenbrier, AR

#49 May 14, 2013
i watched the show with my husband out of curiosity and my husband loves the people around here and loves nothing more than the state of kentucky. after we watched the show, i for the first time, seen my husband hang his head and said he cant believe networks and the people of the community would do this to our people and to the state of kentucky. he said it in dis-belief!! he also added that to add insult to injury, half of the episodes are lies and nothing like the episode depicts us. you people are not stars and will never be, you help insult the communityby acting a certain way and it makes you all take the lives of fools. please stop doing this and having bryant realty on there didnt help matters at all.
ellie may

Columbia, KY

#50 May 14, 2013
SAPP FAMILY wrote:
Sounds like maybe you ought to move to florida if it enbareses you so!P.S.,IT IS A TV SHOW duh!!!!!!!!
Gator

Lexington, KY

#51 May 14, 2013
ellie may wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like maybe you ought to move to florida if it enbareses you so!P.S.,IT IS A TV SHOW duh!!!!!!!!
Poor thing :)
long rod

Glasgow, KY

#52 May 14, 2013
SAPP FAMILY wrote:
i have to say that buying a rooster, a warlock, a dog and a man barking like a dog is so idiotic and foolish to air the first few episodes like that was over the top and a quite huge embarrasment for all of central kentucky and everyone i have asked about it and folks around the columbia area want even comment on it. they putting on a fake show thats not even close to being "real" reality. all claim to be millionaires, you gotta be kidding me!!! all sitting in the fields and on trailor porches!! pretending to be digging up money in a jar in the woods and pulling moonshine from a creek!!! these guys are pure idiots and to say their names in the same sentence as duck dynasty and a complete humiliation to the dynasty show...them boys have actually made millions and have college educations and nice wives and children and homes...not trailors, four wheelers...ugliest wives you ever seen like the backyard oil bunch!!!! just a complete humiliation to my city and county of adair. please reconsider on not making more episodes, but i know anybody will humiliate their kids and wives to try and be somebody that they are not!!!!
little boys chained in the basement isn't a family..dumb yankee
red necked

Elizabethtown, KY

#53 May 15, 2013
SAPP FAMILY wrote:
Well I can tell that you are one of those cookie cutter Adair County women who doesn't have a life or a personality without bragging about your "education" or what you have. I could tell that you are one of materialistic snoots that runs around here looking down your nose at everyone when you started talking about Duck Dynasty and what all the had, houses, wives, educations. You then want to trash talk about the peoples wives on the show so that definitely tells me you are one of those cookie cutters because you can only make yourself feel pretty if you trash a woman who doesn't meet your standard of snootiness. But here is the truth you live in COLUMBIA KENTUCKY, its not the up scale country side of New Hampshire or Connecticut DVD never will be. Fact is the large majority of us either are poor country people or came up from it and there are a lot more of is than their are of you wanna bees. I know why your panties get in a bunch over it, because you hate the fact that Jimmy and Travis really are millionaires and could buy and sell you and your whole family however they still are true to themselves and never had to kiss any of the Columbia Royalty's ass to get what they got. Who care if Brent Yates get a lot of air time, some one like you does because Brent is red and has had a questionable life? Who cares its entertainment and good for Brent, they would follow you around video your life but they wouldn't have a show because no one would want to watch an up tight snooty bitch talk about her "education" and how much better she is than all of the red necks and hillbillies see lives around.
KUNTUCKY RESIDENT

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 May 15, 2013
you people in columbia really give this state a bad name and i bet you people have to pay your dues to the people who you call snooty and cookie cutter women...so you better be glad that you do have decent people in your community....why?? because the ones with educations and care about their reputation....ARE THE ONES THAT RUN YOUR COUNTY AND CITY OF COLUMBIA..THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!
red necked

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 May 15, 2013
Lol I have an education and this counties government officials that run the County are elected and most of them don't have an education. No one does or has to pay any dues to those holier than though people, sorry if it gets under your skin that some red necks make more money than you.
Huh

Trinity, TX

#56 May 15, 2013
KUNTUCKY RESIDENT wrote:
you people in columbia really give this state a bad name and i bet you people have to pay your dues to the people who you call snooty and cookie cutter women...so you better be glad that you do have decent people in your community....why?? because the ones with educations and care about their reputation....ARE THE ONES THAT RUN YOUR COUNTY AND CITY OF COLUMBIA..THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!!!!!!!!!!
Lol once again your "education" and attempt to be better than others has failed you. Only you and yours think that you are something. If the REAL people of this county Really let you know what in REALITY you REALLY look like and how you are REALLY looked upon by truly good people, you would hang your head in shame and attempt to stay out of town as much as possible. Which bank were you referring to as to "taking" it to the bank? This stupid hick from this county, of which you are so ashamed, probably has more than you will ever dream of having and cares not what your last name is, cares not that you and yours think that you are more than you REALLY are, cares not that the only REAL friends that you have are of the same opinion of themselves as you. This hick spells Kentucky correctly, can and does take her money to whichever bank/banks she chooses and has the assurance that even if she had not been born in this county she would still have been the same person no matter where she was raised or who her parents were. Honestly, can you say, had you been born and raised elsewhere, would you still be of the superior opinion that you and yours are "special"?
Huh

Trinity, TX

#57 May 15, 2013
By the way, your "reputation" is not nearly as sweaky clean as you would wish, once again you seem to only see what is in your own eyes and not what is in others.
sha

Lexington, KY

#58 May 15, 2013
ha ha push their oil tank over
ellie may

Columbia, KY

#59 May 15, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol once again your "education" and attempt to be better than others has failed you. Only you and yours think that you are something. If the REAL people of this county Really let you know what in REALITY you REALLY look like and how you are REALLY looked upon by truly good people, you would hang your head in shame and attempt to stay out of town as much as possible. Which bank were you referring to as to "taking" it to the bank? This stupid hick from this county, of which you are so ashamed, probably has more than you will ever dream of having and cares not what your last name is, cares not that you and yours think that you are more than you REALLY are, cares not that the only REAL friends that you have are of the same opinion of themselves as you. This hick spells Kentucky correctly, can and does take her money to whichever bank/banks she chooses and has the assurance that even if she had not been born in this county she would still have been the same person no matter where she was raised or who her parents were. Honestly, can you say, had you been born and raised elsewhere, would you still be of the superior opinion that you and yours are "special"?
You hit the nail on the head!!
Not Rich as Some

Manassas, VA

#61 May 15, 2013
red necked wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I can tell that you are one of those cookie cutter Adair County women who doesn't have a life or a personality without bragging about your "education" or what you have. I could tell that you are one of materialistic snoots that runs around here looking down your nose at everyone when you started talking about Duck Dynasty and what all the had, houses, wives, educations. You then want to trash talk about the peoples wives on the show so that definitely tells me you are one of those cookie cutters because you can only make yourself feel pretty if you trash a woman who doesn't meet your standard of snootiness. But here is the truth you live in COLUMBIA KENTUCKY, its not the up scale country side of New Hampshire or Connecticut DVD never will be. Fact is the large majority of us either are poor country people or came up from it and there are a lot more of is than their are of you wanna bees. I know why your panties get in a bunch over it, because you hate the fact that Jimmy and Travis really are millionaires and could buy and sell you and your whole family however they still are true to themselves and never had to kiss any of the Columbia Royalty's ass to get what they got. Who care if Brent Yates get a lot of air time, some one like you does because Brent is red and has had a questionable life? Who cares its entertainment and good for Brent, they would follow you around video your life but they wouldn't have a show because no one would want to watch an up tight snooty bitch talk about her "education" and how much better she is than all of the red necks and hillbillies see lives around.
Travis and Jimmy may have a little money but near as much as Franklin has and they got all their money honest. Good church going folks too. Im glad they run this town. Be in a shape if they didn't.
eatmynutzadairco

Elizabethtown, KY

#63 May 16, 2013
typical reponces from drug dealers and welfare trash. all i hear on the local news is somebody in columbia busted for crack, meth, marijuana or pills. thats how most of you get your money and thats a fact...sad little community with nothing to show excpet a new wal-mart...hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Strel 153,653
sue Burton 37 min Troublemaker 3
Fire Department Theft! 2 hr Crooked judge 9
Patterson's Bait Store 23 hr Puppies are cute 3
Jerry rice bunch Sat Buddy 4
explaination Sep 23 courious 1
Monica Snow Sep 23 Who knows 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages