westlake hospital/ rusty tungate
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

Columbia, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2009
LOL wrote:
What about all the money he has bad all the young boys so that they would not tell about his behavior?
Your comment makes no sense. What do you mean?
jojo

Leitchfield, KY

#22 Nov 12, 2009
Rusty is building a fine home in Campbellsville. Is it true he is having a butler, maid and a live in nurse for his elderly mother and aunt
Justin

Morehead, KY

#23 Jun 27, 2010
jojo wrote:
Rusty is building a fine home in Campbellsville. Is it true he is having a butler, maid and a live in nurse for his elderly mother and aunt
Wonder what he is being paid?
tax payer

Greensburg, KY

#24 Jun 27, 2010
i bet everyone that is bashing the hospital and the staff have never paid a hospital bill in their life.the staff is wonderful who else would take care of you nasty lazy fat ass welfare bitches if it wasen.t for our staff.why don;t some of you lazy fat asses get a job so the rest of us don;t have to keep your stinking ass up.and help pay your bills so us working people won;t have to like the post said .you are given everything.and then you get on here and bitch about the hospital.
okay

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Jun 28, 2010
"ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE ASS SEAT BEHIDE DISK AND GOOD MONEY UP THERE AND PUT ADAIR COUNTRY POOR DOWN...."

"seat behide disk"

I'm positive that I lost some brain cells just reading your post. If you could only spell, you wouldn't look like such an idiot!
Whatever

Burkesville, KY

#26 Jun 28, 2010
regardless of your ability to pay EVERYONE DESERVES the best treatment that any nurse or Doctor can give! if you are admitted in a hospital for any reason you should get proper care. and as for WESTLAKE its about the same at any hospital in the United States. there are nurses and doctors that are rude and hateful, and those that put the time in and are compassionate the ones you look forward to having again if need be. sadly we remember the rude ones more than the GOOD ones. I'll say this about any job if you are so unhappy with the work you do weather it is being a nurse or a cashier and feel the need to be RUDE and hateful to the people in your presents MOVE ON and get another career. but as far as Weatlake I have been treated there before as well as family members and its about 50% 50% still no different than any other hospital I have been in your gonna hear horror stories about them all! and you all know you have the right to refuse care from anyone ask for a different nurse when you go in if your having so much problems with the currant one.
Whatever

Burkesville, KY

#27 Jun 28, 2010
tax payer wrote:
i bet everyone that is bashing the hospital and the staff have never paid a hospital bill in their life.the staff is wonderful who else would take care of you nasty lazy fat ass welfare bitches if it wasen.t for our staff.why don;t some of you lazy fat asses get a job so the rest of us don;t have to keep your stinking ass up.and help pay your bills so us working people won;t have to like the post said .you are given everything.and then you get on here and bitch about the hospital.
And as for you if you work up there unless you are a (doctor or nurse and after seeing your reply here I hope you are neither!) your not making much more than minimum wages and there are tax payers who still get government help that helps pay you. not everyone receiving help is lazy some just need a little more than what they are making. and I hope if you are working in the hospital you have a easy job something that don't cause u to strain and flip out on the people around you.
our past

Lexington, KY

#28 Nov 12, 2013
This is what we thought about our hospital in 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on 55 last night 1 hr Catmoma 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Pikeville Parent 161,166
Ksp 8 hr Trust 1
Where is Rudy? The Mexican. 8 hr Root 2
Jodie Janes 8 hr Trust 1
Fabco 8 hr Trust 1
Blonde headed girl ponytail thief on Sano 9 hr fed up 14
New Shopping Center 9 hr omigosh 70
k.r.s investigations 19 hr Okay 11

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages