wondering

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO SHARE HORROR STORIES ABOUT WLRH,or its Admn.? should be plenty out there so I hear!!!!!
where at

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

sounds like your just a unthankful employee.
Too bad

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

Unless I am unconcious and have no say, I will drive out of town to go to another hospital as I have in the past. I have no plans on WRH treaing me for anything.
good grief

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Too bad wrote:
Unless I am unconcious and have no say, I will drive out of town to go to another hospital as I have in t have no plans . Ion WRH treaing me for anything.
good
oh really

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

Too bad wrote:
Unless I am unconcious and have no say, I will drive out of town to go to another hospital as I have in the past. I have no plans on WRH treaing me for anything.
Treaing you? Pay your bill.
Standing in need

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

I have said those very same words but the morning my husband was very sick and we did not know if he was in the process of having a heart attack I took him immediately to the WRH. The doctor and nurses were wonderful to us and I would like to thank them. Our situation turned out good and it was not a heart attack.
LOL

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

What about all the money he has bad all the young boys so that they would not tell about his behavior?
LOL

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

has paid

Since: Oct 09

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

He will pay for his mistakes one day. The good Lord will see to that.
Healthy

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

I'm healthy because of the good treatment I got at Westlake. The ER doctors are wonderful and know what is going on. You people should be proud that you have a good hospital to treat you in case of an emergency. The staff has always treated me nice and I've gotten good care there.
Seen and heard

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

The staff treated you nice. I'm so happy that they treat some people nice because it is a few nurses in there that will treat you like you are worthless if you are NOT well known or not as rich as they act. There is one in there with long blonde hair middle aged that treated me and my son like we are nothing. I have also been in there when I heard that scanner thing come on and say that they was bringing in a little handicapp boy and I would hear some nurses say oh god i hate when they bring him in because he is such a hard stick. That made me so sad to know that they dreaded seeing a sick child come through them doors because it was hard to get a IV in him. I thought that was their job, to help the sick. Well I can tell you this much they just hate to see that child come through them doors. I seen him when he was brought in too and he is so pitiful. I don't know how anyone could say things about a child. They acted as if they could care less about that child. That is what made me sick about that hospital and I have not taken my son back since. I will have to say that one nurse there seemed really attached to the child. She had Brown hair really pretty, i think she use to work with Dr Phil yrs ago but the majority of the nurses disrespected that child and his family.
ezra38

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Judged:

Seen and heard wrote:
The staff treated you nice. I'm so happy that they treat some people nice because it is a few nurses in there that will treat you like you are worthless if you are NOT well known or not as rich as they act. There is one in there with long blonde hair middle aged that treated me and my son like we are nothing. I have also been in there when I heard that scanner thing come on and say that they was bringing in a little handicapp boy and I would hear some nurses say oh god i hate when they bring him in because he is such a hard stick. That made me so sad to know that they dreaded seeing a sick child come through them doors because it was hard to get a IV in him. I thought that was their job, to help the sick. Well I can tell you this much they just hate to see that child come through them doors. I seen him when he was brought in too and he is so pitiful. I don't know how anyone could say things about a child. They acted as if they could care less about that child. That is what made me sick about that hospital and I have not taken my son back since. I will have to say that one nurse there seemed really attached to the child. She had Brown hair really pretty, i think she use to work with Dr Phil yrs ago but the majority of the nurses disrespected that child and his family.
Did you think that maybe it was not the fact that they hated to take care of him but the fact that they hated to start an I.V. on him because he was hard to stick and they didn't like to cause him pain.
Go to the VET

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

Several years ago my son was injured and we had to rush him to the hospital as he was bleeding to death. A friend of mine was working there at the time (RN) and she pulled me aside and told me to get him out of there before he died. The doctor that was there made the calls and we got him to louisville in time. When the doctors and the RN's, the one that do care, tell you to get the he77 out then what does that say?

As for me, I would rather go to a vet, at least they don't ask you want is wrong the first thing!!!
Seen and heard

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

ezra38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think that maybe it was not the fact that they hated to take care of him but the fact that they hated to start an I.V. on him because he was hard to stick and they didn't like to cause him pain.
No thats not what they was meaning. You would only know if you seen how they treated that child and its family when the ambulance brought him in. The acted like they didnt even wanna touch him. They seemed to care less. I heard his mother ask that they get someone in there to suction him because he was chocked up and he had a trach. 20 Minutes later still no one was there so the mother went to her car and got the suction caths she had for cases like this and done it on her own. I think when she ask for help seeing the child needed his airway cleared they should have been there but no one came. I dont call that a GOOD HOSPITAL. Like I said before i felt so bad for that child and its family. May god bless that child and its family.
No next time

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

The one and only time I went there, recently, the night shift ER staff acted like I owed them something to be in their ER. I was there for something minor, and left. They are a business, not a volunteer group. I think I will spend my money somewhere else that I don't have to feel "priviledged" to use.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

since when has the staff become volunteers? we not only have to put the bread on our plates but all the other plates of the ones that we get taxed for so they can have a free check, medical care, transportation, medicines, rent, heat and air, cellphones, etc. so before you bash the staff think about how they at least work so the majority doesnt have to.
Read THIS

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

what wrote:
since when has the staff become volunteers? we not only have to put the bread on our plates but all the other plates of the ones that we get taxed for so they can have a free check, medical care, transportation, medicines, rent, heat and air, cellphones, etc. so before you bash the staff think about how they at least work so the majority doesnt have to.
YOUR DUM everone talk about everone getting A check Thank YOU A-HOLE YOUR DOORS WOULDNT BE OPEN AND YOU WOULDNT NOT BE WORK THERE BECAUSE OF THE CHECKS AND THE FREE MEDICAL CARE...It WOULD BE CLOSED..do thank the RICH is keeping the doors open up there.They go to other place and get medical help youR dum for write that about poeople that comes in up there..that places runs because of the medical cards....I LOVE TO FIND WHO YOU ARE...YOUR ASS WOULD BE OUT OF JOB AND IT will COME OUT AND YOU WILL BE GONE..THIS TOWN IS POOR AND ALOT IN TOWN NEED MEDICAL...THANK DUM ASS THEY ARE PAYING FOR YOU TO WORK THERE...DUM DUM DUM...THE POOR AND THE ONES WHO ARE GETTING CELL PHONE AND HEAT AND OTHER THING YOUR TALK ABOUT..THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PAYING YOU TO WORK THERE IF THEY WOULDNT COME IN WHY WOULD YOU BE THERE...YOU ARE DUM THE POR KEEP THEM DOORS OPEN LOOK THROW THE RECORDS THE RICH ANT DOING...ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE ASS SEAT BEHIDE DISK AND GOOD MONEY UP THERE AND PUT ADAIR COUNTRY POOR DOWN....THE POOR IS PAYING YOUR BILLS YOU DUM TO SEE..GET HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SEE WHO PAYING YOUR CHECK..
mfx

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

what wrote:
Your anger is misguided. If they paid you a decent wage you wouldn't have to worry so much about putting bread on your plate. Also, how could the "majority" not work and ANY minority group support them?!?!?
good thought

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

mfx wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is misguided. If they paid you a decent wage you wouldn't have to worry so much about putting bread on your plate. Also, how could the "majority" not work and ANY minority group support them?!?!?
you are so right. the minority cannot take care of the majority, the system will go broke and then who will have a job
someone who knows

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

what a stupid statement. As a nurse, you always ask the patient what is wrong. How else are we supposed to know what you are in the ER for? You tell us your symptoms, how long they have been going on, what medication you are on and so forth. Does anyone on here have any common sense? When you take your dog to the vet the vet asks "what's wrong, what's going on". Come on people. Act like you have some sense.
Go to the VET wrote:
Several years ago my son was injured and we had to rush him to the hospital as he was bleeding to death. A friend of mine was working there at the time (RN) and she pulled me aside and told me to get him out of there before he died. The doctor that was there made the calls and we got him to louisville in time. When the doctors and the RN's, the one that do care, tell you to get the he77 out then what does that say?
As for me, I would rather go to a vet, at least they don't ask you want is wrong the first thing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Khatru 128,554
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min Wise Guy 81,565
Who is Driven? 19 min wondering 8
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Bubba 146,091
Burglary investigation - community assistance r... 2 hr LMS 2
a** play with oral.. 3 hr boss hogg 5
Westlake Debt Growing 4 hr buckwheat 40
•••
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs

•••