aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2010
hahahahahahaha.
agreed
peter cottontail

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2010
Nobody wants her either! That girl is ugly, plus she has a terrible personality. Must run in their family because her sister is the same way.
wtf

Burkesville, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2010
You all are so jealous that its rediculous. She is a very beautiful girl with a great personality who loves life and very outgoing. Why dont you all get a life and get out of hers!
peter cottontail

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2010
Jealous of what?! She makes herself and her boyfriend miserable, i bet he dont put up with not being able to have female friends long. As far as i can tell, there is nothing to be jealous of!
KYprettyboy

Columbia, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2010
Now listen, this young lady is my cousin and this is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to make someone else feel better about theirself. Your probably just mad cause she won't have nothin to do with you! Bree is a wonderful person who would do anything for anyone that needed it and she is just beautiful in every way! Our family has alot going on right now and we don't have time for and crap like this so PLEASE get a life and worry about yourself!
To Katie Keltner and Abbi

Burkesville, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2010
You are going to have alot more to worry about then Brianna if you even think about touching her or keep posting her name on topix. Yes, i got your ip address and your mother can sit in jail for letting you all post names on here. Jealousy will end her up there because of you and if you have a problem with Brianna, then you can take it up with me. She would never hurt anyone attentionally! Just because she wants nothing to do with you all as friends doesnt make her a bad person. She is just wise about who she picks obviously, since you all are so lame to be putting such a wonderful girl down or anybody. You apparently are concerned about her or you wouldnt even think about her and you would be worrying about your own life. Thank you and have a nice day!! Just try me!!
abdul

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 31, 2010
Trust me, im not afraid to try you! Who are you anyways?
Abdul

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 31, 2010
Use my ip address! Haha!
jack rabbit

Columbia, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2010
wtf wrote:
You all are so jealous that its rediculous. She is a very beautiful girl with a great personality who loves life and very outgoing. Why dont you all get a life and get out of hers!
Mason Finley shut the hell up!!!!
facts

Burkesville, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2010
1. u cant get her ip address unless Topix gives it to u which will never happen.
2. the county attorney cant do nothing about anything on Topix.
rain man

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 2, 2010
To Katie Keltner and Abbi wrote:
You are going to have alot more to worry about then Brianna if you even think about touching her or keep posting her name on topix. Yes, i got your ip address and your mother can sit in jail for letting you all post names on here. Jealousy will end her up there because of you and if you have a problem with Brianna, then you can take it up with me. She would never hurt anyone attentionally! Just because she wants nothing to do with you all as friends doesnt make her a bad person. She is just wise about who she picks obviously, since you all are so lame to be putting such a wonderful girl down or anybody. You apparently are concerned about her or you wouldnt even think about her and you would be worrying about your own life. Thank you and have a nice day!! Just try me!!
who am i taking it up with, cuz i definitely have a problem with that hateful slug! Where can i find u, badass?
done

Burkesville, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2010
LISTEN HERE BRIANNA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I EVER SEEN APPARTNLEY U GUYS R JELOUSE OR U WWOULDNT BE POSTEN CRAP LIKE THIS PSHT Y DONT U GUYS JUST LEAVE HER ALONE AND GET A LIFE AND STAY OUTTA HERS IF U ANT JELOUSE OR IS IT THAT U GUYS HAVE TO TALK BAD BOUT HER BECAUSE PEOPLE DO THE SAME ABOUT U THOUGHT SO PS...HATERS MAKE HER FAMOUS
Breanna

Tompkinsville, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2010
done wrote:
LISTEN HERE BRIANNA IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I EVER SEEN APPARTNLEY U GUYS R JELOUSE OR U WWOULDNT BE POSTEN CRAP LIKE THIS PSHT Y DONT U GUYS JUST LEAVE HER ALONE AND GET A LIFE AND STAY OUTTA HERS IF U ANT JELOUSE OR IS IT THAT U GUYS HAVE TO TALK BAD BOUT HER BECAUSE PEOPLE DO THE SAME ABOUT U THOUGHT SO PS...HATERS MAKE HER FAMOUS
jelouse? Whats that?! If you mean jealous, sorry but im not! I hate a bully and thats EXACTLY WHAT BREANNA IS. If anyone is jealous, its Breanna, thats why she goes insane when Trey talks to any other girl. Nobody else wants him, why cant he have friends, without us being hastled by her?
lsdf

Centerville, TX

#17 Nov 6, 2010
if your gunna talk about her then you might wanna get her boyfriends name right.
Breanna

Tompkinsville, KY

#18 Nov 6, 2010
Yeah i meant Tanner. I know who the red headed freckled face piece of crap ho dates! The next time i hear crap from her, i WILL take her boyfriend because i know I CAN!
lsdf

Centerville, TX

#19 Nov 6, 2010
then how about you stop talking about it on topix and do something. AND you need to learn how to spell her name. By the sound of it you don't know much about her.
ajsddfo

Burkesville, KY

#20 Nov 8, 2010
Um okay first off, if your gonna talk about her spell her name right. Second of all she's a great person and from what i can see Tanner really likes her and if you think he doesn't think again and i think it's funny you have to get on here and talk crap cause your to scared to say it to her face. Doubt you can take her boyfriend too, just sayin' and it's cute that you think you can. So just stop tryin it's just making you look bad i don't think you'd like it too well if you were on the other end of this conversation so stop.
Janie

Prospect, KY

#21 Nov 8, 2010
To Katie Keltner and Abbi wrote:
you ain't got shIt but a big mouth...oh yeah and a big azz.loosey hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min a reader 148,173
Attempted suicide 6 hr Really 9
Best and worst 8 hr Looking 1
Wheres jeffrey iames 9 hr Jeff i 16
Mike Stevens,judge of the people 9 hr Mister Clean 17
need lortabs 10 hr Not I 12
Kenna Bradshaw Stanley 20 hr Batman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages