What do they not like black people?
wandering mind

Burkesville, KY

#2 Sep 27, 2008
Who says they don't like black people?
Sad But True

Burkesville, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2008
Do you know how ridiculous you people look for getting on topix and continuously running down this one area of Adair county? I think it's time you come to terms with the fact that every area in this county has it's problems not just the Melson Ridge area. As for the not liking black people comment, you don't know what people from there like or dislike you just want to try to start trouble. Enough is enough, it's time to give it a rest because it's starting to sound like a broke record.
thruth

Trinity, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2008
amen
jct

Buffalo, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2008
Hater of Many wrote:
What do they not like black people?
not any out there
Does Not Matter

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2008
The people that I know over there have NOTHING bad to say about black people. As a matter of fact, I know several from there that are dating black guys and girls. I think that whoever started this just wants to start another messed up forum.
jct

Buffalo, TX

#7 Sep 27, 2008
Does Not Matter wrote:
The people that I know over there have NOTHING bad to say about black people. As a matter of fact, I know several from there that are dating black guys and girls. I think that whoever started this just wants to start another messed up forum.
ya they poke anything out there
Does Not Matter

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2008
Are you mad because they wouldn't poke you or is it someone you liked poked them instead of you?
come on

Newport, KY

#10 Sep 27, 2008
always with Melson Ridge....somebody is obsessed....get a life. The info on here usually is'nt even close to correct either. Maybe they just don't like your dumbass....and jct you put your 2 cents in on every topic.....your definately a LOSER who's only life is on this site...blah blah..i'm jct I have no friends so i will put everybody down cause nobody likes me...i feel sorry for you. i think it's funny to get on here every now and then but damn this is your mission in life....LOSER
Hater of Many

Columbia, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2008
come on wrote:
always with Melson Ridge....somebody is obsessed....get a life. The info on here usually is'nt even close to correct either. Maybe they just don't like your dumbass....and jct you put your 2 cents in on every topic.....your definately a LOSER who's only life is on this site...blah blah..i'm jct I have no friends so i will put everybody down cause nobody likes me...i feel sorry for you. i think it's funny to get on here every now and then but damn this is your mission in life....LOSER
I only tell the truth and you can't handle it. I know Melson Ridge very well and the most of it is a sorry low life place.
come on

Newport, KY

#12 Sep 28, 2008
oh i can handle it....i'm just saying if you had a life...you would'nt spend sooo much time on these so called lowlifes...LOOOOSSERR....
Hater of Many

Columbia, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2008
come on wrote:
oh i can handle it....i'm just saying if you had a life...you would'nt spend sooo much time on these so called lowlifes...LOOOOSSERR....
Sounds like your a LOSER!
jct

Huntsville, TX

#14 Sep 28, 2008
ha ha
jct

Huntsville, TX

#15 Sep 28, 2008
dose a melson live on the ridge
melson from melson ridge

Greenville, IN

#16 Sep 28, 2008
also it is a melson that lives on the ridge and im one of them. also i have all my family that lives on the ridge and i think there very good people and also u must not know very many people from ridge or u would know its alot of great people that lives here .
me being me

Burkesville, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2008
Hater of Many, if you feel you must keep on with all this b/s and drama about Melson Ridge then I strongly suggest you seek psychiatric help because it's very apparent that you need some serious help.
rhett 44

London, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2008
melson ridge is for narks like birdie..........who turned in tom rose kkk the rat
The REAL truth

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2008
Now Tayor you know that you are the one that got the majority of people around that place.
uh oh 2

Burkesville, KY

#20 Sep 29, 2008
rhett needs 2 stop tellin ppl its not him gettin on the internet runnin his mouth on ppl...we all kno rhett is good at runnin his yap then cryin he didnt do it...toughin up and be a man...nobody is scared of ur daddy
so r u

Burkesville, KY

#23 Sep 30, 2008
ur the biggest loser by far. u even prove it by starting all these forums and posting on so many. ur the only damn loser there is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbia New Business 1 hr Bo_knows 3
Rick Dean Music aka Rick Dean (Aug '14) 3 hr Played 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Green isgood 172,888
Burger King Columbia ky 16 hr Old school 12
Child support payments 16 hr Curious 3
Looking for Asian woman 22 hr Curious 7
James Wright Thu Wondering 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages