Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2013
fuckmyjobtonight

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Nov 28, 2010
correction; i made it to THREE sex offenders, not just two.
Not Judging

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Nov 29, 2010
jus doin my job wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state road are you referencing? The only duplicate I had noticed were 2 on Guardian Street.
Also, I notice that the guy, Christopher Lorenzo Larguero, is incarcerated again. Does anyone know why? Has he hurt another child? Here is his link:
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...
If these little teenagers would dress like their age, then some of these things like this wouldn't happen. I know this man's rap sheet & he was led on by a teen who should have been acting her age, not leading an older man on. I'm not saying what he did is right, by no means. I do think the teens & their parents need to shoulder some of the blame. If you let your teen go out dressed as a hooker, what can you expect. I have great-grandchildren so I know how in the past years the dress codes have changed. As I said I'm not defending this man, but I do know how some of this took place. And you need to know more of your facts before you publish things. I know how the court system works & newspaper stories get turned around & some important facts left out. As far as you know he could be in jail (if he is)on something not related at all to the stories you are bringing up. I understand people wanting to know if sex offenders live in their area, but know all the facts first before you post, it could come back & bite you in the butt, ya never know when it might be one of your own family being posted on here, when all the facts aren't right.
Junie

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 29, 2010
fuckmyjobtonight wrote:
can't you idiots see that this has nothing to do with your silly pie obsession. if he's a shitface, then tell it (with proof). i've been drinking this time, so i apologize. but fuckinlisten when someone tries to help warn you about your childrens safety. there are 2 (TWO!) men that i've mentioned. nathan curry at sexton & cox IS a danger, and exactly who i was talking about in the first and third posts. please don't divert this topic to your silliness. this is for moms who care. that's it.
thanks, fyi, for the help. that hat & glasses guy, is a harley rider....you'll never see him in that disguise on the streets. all i want is for parents to take care of their kids. i'll rewrite this when i'm sober. and i'll make it make sense.
OMG! Mothers need to be warned about people like you. This is just stupid, you getting on here stating that you are drinking & wanting to warn mothers about other people. Sounds like you just want to get even w/someone. As you said (with proof) that's what you need to do also, before you make a comment.
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Nov 29, 2010
Not Judging wrote:
<quoted text>If these little teenagers would dress like their age, then some of these things like this wouldn't happen. I know this man's rap sheet & he was led on by a teen who should have been acting her age, not leading an older man on. I'm not saying what he did is right, by no means. I do think the teens & their parents need to shoulder some of the blame. If you let your teen go out dressed as a hooker, what can you expect. I have great-grandchildren so I know how in the past years the dress codes have changed. As I said I'm not defending this man, but I do know how some of this took place. And you need to know more of your facts before you publish things. I know how the court system works & newspaper stories get turned around & some important facts left out. As far as you know he could be in jail (if he is)on something not related at all to the stories you are bringing up. I understand people wanting to know if sex offenders live in their area, but know all the facts first before you post, it could come back & bite you in the butt, ya never know when it might be one of your own family being posted on here, when all the facts aren't right.
That's why I posted it, to get the FACTS. I am well aware that sex offenders aren't "picky" criminals and will commit other types of crimes.
By the way, his victim was 13. No amount of makeup or exposed skin should make a man born in 1964 want to sleep with a 13 year old.
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Nov 29, 2010
Junie wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Mothers need to be warned about people like you. This is just stupid, you getting on here stating that you are drinking & wanting to warn mothers about other people. Sounds like you just want to get even w/someone. As you said (with proof) that's what you need to do also, before you make a comment.
Please explain...how me drinking alcohol (that I kept in a cooler, btw, in my bedroom so as to not even have it in the refrigerator where my children can see it) at 2 o'clock in the morning, from the privacy of my bed, while my children are asleep in their own rooms, and my husband is sober and lucid....makes me ANY kind of danger to anyone but myself.
And, YES, I want to get even with someone, MANY someones. I want to get even with every last child molester, rapist, and/or pedophile still breathing air in and out of their lungs.
Need help

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Nov 30, 2010
Your Job wrote:
Sorry my bad. When it comes to topix most of the people on here are out to get a person out of anger, hurt, break ups or anything so when you mentioned that curry boy a couple times it made me thank you was one of those people. There are so many that are moving here from IN because in the state of KY a convicted sex offender can live in the same home with kids. I found that out when I lived next door to a sex offender and I called Jennifer H. and she informed me that it was legal and thats why most of the IN offenders come to KY. She doesn't agree with this but her hands were tied. Also found out that the Sex Offenders have more rights than the rest of us do. I tried my best to get this guy off our road. We had at that time close to 20 kids on that road and lived about 2-3 miles from a school but still nothing the county would do about it, so we made his life a living hell till they moved. There are also so many males and females out there that don't get convicted because they are also bullies and scare the kids so bad they don't want to go to court. We live in a sick world.
I have a sicko neighbor, so what can I do to make his life living hell, like he's made mine. I don't want to do anything that would get me in trouble with the law, just enough to make him want to move away from me. Please tell me more.
Jakey

Louisville, KY

#28 Nov 30, 2010
Need help wrote:
<quoted text>I have a sicko neighbor, so what can I do to make his life living hell, like he's made mine. I don't want to do anything that would get me in trouble with the law, just enough to make him want to move away from me. Please tell me more.
Sh!t on his porch
FYI

Burkesville, KY

#29 Nov 30, 2010
jus doin my job wrote:
<quoted text>
Which state road are you referencing? The only duplicate I had noticed were 2 on Guardian Street.
Also, I notice that the guy, Christopher Lorenzo Larguero, is incarcerated again. Does anyone know why? Has he hurt another child? Here is his link:
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...
I would like to know why C L Larguero was allowed to come to the schools to watch his kids ball games I thought if u were a registered sex offender then you had to stay away from schools I know this was a while back but still why was he allowed to go where children were running around.

“i'm so going to regret this...”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#30 Nov 30, 2010
Need help wrote:
<quoted text>I have a sicko neighbor, so what can I do to make his life living hell, like he's made mine. I don't want to do anything that would get me in trouble with the law, just enough to make him want to move away from me. Please tell me more.
there's a movie called "dirty work". it might give you some ideas. and you only get in trouble if you get caught. i think i read that in the bible somewhere.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 30, 2010
Jakey wrote:
<quoted text>Sh!t on his porch
if he's a sex offender, then sh!t on his severed d!ck, just before you lodge it in his throat and asphyxiate him to death.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Dec 1, 2010
Not Judging wrote:
<quoted text>If these little teenagers would dress like their age, then some of these things like this wouldn't happen. I know this man's rap sheet & he was led on by a teen who should have been acting her age, not leading an older man on. I'm not saying what he did is right, by no means. I do think the teens & their parents need to shoulder some of the blame. If you let your teen go out dressed as a hooker, what can you expect. I have great-grandchildren so I know how in the past years the dress codes have changed. As I said I'm not defending this man, but I do know how some of this took place. And you need to know more of your facts before you publish things. I know how the court system works & newspaper stories get turned around & some important facts left out. As far as you know he could be in jail (if he is)on something not related at all to the stories you are bringing up. I understand people wanting to know if sex offenders live in their area, but know all the facts first before you post, it could come back & bite you in the butt, ya never know when it might be one of your own family being posted on here, when all the facts aren't right.
you failed to mention that he was also bringing this child alcohol and drugs getting her intoxicated and then taking advantage of her. I know this child and she still only looks 10. There was no excuse for his actions.
kenny

Louisville, KY

#33 Dec 2, 2010
better watch for pie the sicko heheheheheheheheheheehhehehheh ehehehehehehehehehehhehheheheh ehehehheheehehehehehhhee
snuff and kenny

Columbia, KY

#34 Dec 2, 2010
kenny wrote:
better watch for pie the sicko heheheheheheheheheheehhehehheh ehehehehehehehehehehhehheheheh ehehehheheehehehehehhhee
you never tell him that to his face I can't WAIT to hear you getting two in the head I cant wait a dark night..hhehehehehheheheheheheh ehehehehheehhehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehheheehheheheheheheheheh ehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehe ehhehehehehehheheheheheheheheh hehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehe hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe FAT BIT$H OR MONKEY LOVER EHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEH YOU been pay for hehehehehehheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehehehheheehe
God Help you

Columbia, KY

#35 Dec 2, 2010
kenny wrote:
You have nthing better to do then lie on pie

Location hidden

#36 Dec 2, 2010
do you b!tches not know where one another live? f-ing pep talk your balls into a face to face conversation and leave the rest of our topics alone.
cooler

London, KY

#37 Dec 5, 2010
john dearing works at at station at 55 206 look him up raped six year old hes theif to who would hire him guy that hired him must be sicko to
tommygun

Burkesville, KY

#38 Dec 5, 2010
well all i can is that people on this site sound very scared of offenders,but theres like 20 million world wide so i dunno what to tell ya.maybe buy some pepper spray,and columbia woman need to quit street walking all the time lookin for a rock or whatever it is they are lookin for,and keep your kids safe,,,wow thats not hard now is it.
yes

London, KY

#39 Dec 5, 2010
buy gun shoot em all http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR... a 6 year old thats sick
Stinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Dec 21, 2010
What about that Brock guy? is that child molester still around or has he made back behind bars?

Location hidden

#41 Feb 18, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Dammm 2,011
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min Reality 151,427
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,602
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr birdistheword 81,602
Zee Po Po 6 hr Dance On 1
cvs 6 hr Dance On 11
adair county jail? (Jan '09) 7 hr tinkerbell 118
•••
•••
Columbia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbia Jobs