Adair County Sex Offenders

Posted in the Columbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2010
The following is the KSP link on a local man, Nathan Curry, who is registered for the 3rd degree rape of a 14-year-old child. In it, you will notice that KSP has failed to provide a photo for our safety at this time. He is a LIFETIME registrant, who is employed at Sexton & Cox Auto Sales.
http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...

Because KSP has not given us a photo, I have graciously provided one for you all:
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/columbia-ky...
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2010
I also have a comment on the following offender as well. He is a LIFETIME registrant for 2 COUNTS of sexual abuse, 1st degree, on a 13-year-old child.

You will notice in his photo, that he is wearing a baseball cap and glasses. IMO, disguises should not be allowed on such a site. I have seen this perpetrator in town MANY times, none of which was he ever wearing glasses OR a baseball cap. Instead, his appearance was always quite the contrary.
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2010
WOW. Unless there is a gliche, topix only left Nathan's photo up for about 10 minutes. Therefore, here is a link to his facebook profile picture (you must login to facebook to see it):
http://www.facebook.com/home.php ?#!/photo.php?fbid=10110306658 8102&set=a.151398584891883 .26644.100000652281547

Enjoy it while it lasts, as I am sure it will soon be removed as well.
Your Job

Mount Ida, AR

#4 Nov 25, 2010
If your doing just your job than why don't you post all sex offenders on here instead of just the one. Do you have a special interest in this one? There are a lot of convicted sex offenders in Adair and there are even some that have not been convicted like Tony Marcello. There is even lifetime convicted sex offenders in Adair that come from another state who are allowed to live in the same home as their own children. One guy I knew had 3 children living in his home and they came from IN. wish I could remember his name.
alfonzo

Greensburg, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2010
theres a state run website that shows names addresses and pics of all offenders in the county.

why so many living along one county road? something going on out there?
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2010
Your Job wrote:
If your doing just your job than why don't you post all sex offenders on here instead of just the one. Do you have a special interest in this one? There are a lot of convicted sex offenders in Adair and there are even some that have not been convicted like Tony Marcello. There is even lifetime convicted sex offenders in Adair that come from another state who are allowed to live in the same home as their own children. One guy I knew had 3 children living in his home and they came from IN. wish I could remember his name.
When I say "doing my job", I'm referring to being a good mother. I have absolutely no qualms with naming ANY sex offender on this site. I didn't pick only one, I commented on TWO. They were the main two who warranted comment (one missing a photo and one wearing a disguise) on a busy morning such as Thanksgiving. Believe me, I'm not finished. I welcome you to name absolutely any and all perpetrators that you know of, as I feel the public has a right to know. I'm also very well aware (obviously) of the state-run website, but when it lacks and I can fill-in, I will.
jus doin my job

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2010
alfonzo wrote:
theres a state run website that shows names addresses and pics of all offenders in the county.
why so many living along one county road? something going on out there?
Which state road are you referencing? The only duplicate I had noticed were 2 on Guardian Street.
Also, I notice that the guy, Christopher Lorenzo Larguero, is incarcerated again. Does anyone know why? Has he hurt another child? Here is his link:
Your Job

Mount Ida, AR

#8 Nov 26, 2010
Sorry my bad. When it comes to topix most of the people on here are out to get a person out of anger, hurt, break ups or anything so when you mentioned that curry boy a couple times it made me thank you was one of those people. There are so many that are moving here from IN because in the state of KY a convicted sex offender can live in the same home with kids. I found that out when I lived next door to a sex offender and I called Jennifer H. and she informed me that it was legal and thats why most of the IN offenders come to KY. She doesn't agree with this but her hands were tied. Also found out that the Sex Offenders have more rights than the rest of us do. I tried my best to get this guy off our road. We had at that time close to 20 kids on that road and lived about 2-3 miles from a school but still nothing the county would do about it, so we made his life a living hell till they moved. There are also so many males and females out there that don't get convicted because they are also bullies and scare the kids so bad they don't want to go to court. We live in a sick world.
what

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2010
Nathan Curry IS NOT the guy "jus doing my job" says is Nathan curry it clearly says that it a photo of Douglass Dewayne Mcaffe....so I was just confused on that.
check this out

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Nov 27, 2010
Dummy

Brownsville, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2010
check this out wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/columbia-ky/T1P64NOHDL5100D4 L
Don't check it out has nothing to do with forum just another redneck getting even with his girlfriend
check this out

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2010
im not a redneck and u should check it out..it's hilarious and true not just someone running their mouth about something they can't do anything about
Dummy

Brownsville, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2010
check this out wrote:
im not a redneck and u should check it out..it's hilarious and true not just someone running their mouth about something they can't do anything about
Get a life
kenny

Prospect, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2010
is pie's name and pic on it?wanted to put a face with that silly azz name,read on here where he might be an offender.
crazy tell him that

Columbia, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2010
kenny wrote:
is pie's name and pic on it?wanted to put a face with that silly azz name,read on here where he might be an offender.
want u tell him that
kenny

Prospect, KY

#17 Nov 27, 2010
crazy tell him that wrote:
<quoted text>want u tell him that
who?you tell me....NOW!!!!
crazy tell him that

Columbia, KY

#18 Nov 27, 2010
kenny wrote:
your full sh1t u just mad because u cant do nthing agains him and your not going to fight him you show that all summer long write on him because If you did walk up to him he hurt you and who ever write this..p.s watch your dogs twoface bi4ch and your glass window a rock look good threw them..lol u see S
FYI

Burkesville, KY

#19 Nov 28, 2010
what wrote:
Nathan Curry IS NOT the guy "jus doing my job" says is Nathan curry it clearly says that it a photo of Douglass Dewayne Mcaffe....so I was just confused on that.
They were not saying that pic was of the Curry guy they were just saying that when they post a photo of an offender they shouldn't allow them to wear a hat and glasses cause that changes their looks,and was just using that mans pic as a sample.
friend

Columbia, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2010
pie is a better peron than you are if you are so scared of him just leave it alone everbody knows who you are and you are not going to his face what are you gonna do when you run in to him......................
fuckmyjobtonight

Trinity, TX

#21 Nov 28, 2010
can't you idiots see that this has nothing to do with your silly pie obsession. if he's a shitface, then tell it (with proof). i've been drinking this time, so i apologize. but fuckinlisten when someone tries to help warn you about your childrens safety. there are 2 (TWO!) men that i've mentioned. nathan curry at sexton & cox IS a danger, and exactly who i was talking about in the first and third posts. please don't divert this topic to your silliness. this is for moms who care. that's it.

thanks, fyi, for the help. that hat & glasses guy, is a harley rider....you'll never see him in that disguise on the streets. all i want is for parents to take care of their kids. i'll rewrite this when i'm sober. and i'll make it make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Cognitive Dissona... 157,923
MILFs and Freaks 16 min Cornbread 2
County getting rich 1 hr Mr Twister 17
Douchebag driving black newer impala 1 hr LA Familia 8
Topix 2 hr Moron 6
Brandie Phelps 2 hr hey 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr bill 637

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages