First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned citizen

Lebanon, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2010
What about the article in the courier journal stating the details about the death of the girl that was staying at Spectrum?
just me

Glendale, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2010
sounds to me like that lady should be fired
concerned too

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2010
who was it the girl, and the lady did someone do something
call her out

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2010
Brandy Hancock
Stinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2010
Sounds like some disgruntled employee or former employee wanting to start some trouble about Spectrum. If you don't know what your talking about, please keep your traps shut.
call her out

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2010
Now Brandy dont get mad The truth shall set you free
xdriver

Jamestown, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2010
call her out wrote:
Now Brandy dont get mad The truth shall set you free
According to the former employee that was working that night , had refused to back date some very important documents about the girls mental health , this is direct from the x employees own mouth , was together with her for a year !
long time coming

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2010
Now now...Brandy has to be the worst therapist i have ever seen in my life all she cares about is her husbands big farm and the money she gets she is a number one b&*^% in my book and shes not the only bad employee at spectrum either i can go on all day about the administrative staff there..but the worst is brandy she dont care bout the girls at spectrum either they are just money signs to her she dont care about there problems or anything i think she needs to come down off her high horse and do her job or let someone who knows what there doing run the place..thank you and thats all i have to say about that!
Stinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2010
long time coming wrote:
Now now...Brandy has to be the worst therapist i have ever seen in my life all she cares about is her husbands big farm and the money she gets she is a number one b&*^% in my book and shes not the only bad employee at spectrum either i can go on all day about the administrative staff there..but the worst is brandy she dont care bout the girls at spectrum either they are just money signs to her she dont care about there problems or anything i think she needs to come down off her high horse and do her job or let someone who knows what there doing run the place..thank you and thats all i have to say about that!
Well whoopie doo, Who cares what you got to say anyway? Your probably just another disgruntled former employee. Hmm, better yet, your probably just jealous that your not a resident of Spectrum.LMAO
call her out

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2010
If there are that many disgruntled employees out there you must be doing something wrong with your employees and these poor girls that sent there
long time coming

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Well I can assure you I do not want to be a resident or ever be an employee there again and yes i said employee i have worked there before and there isnt any amount of money they can pay me to make me want to come back.I am not the only pissed off former employee either.You are not even treated like a decent person if you work there unless you are kissing Brandy,Heather,And Tinas a$$.As for the residents that reside there now they are in my thoughts and prayers just for having to put up with people yelling at them for no reason not giving them a chance to express themselves the way they need to.So thank you and Godbless:)
info

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2010
No one will work there very long because of the way they are treated by Brandy and Tina.
truth

Jasper, TN

#13 Dec 21, 2010
ask april she worked there for a long time and the crap she had to put up with would have the labor board,and every one after them. btw how many kids have to die under this womans watch. if it was ur child would she still be there? the holier than thou personalty shouldnt be in that or any position of power.
Stinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2010
truth wrote:
ask april she worked there for a long time and the crap she had to put up with would have the labor board,and every one after them. btw how many kids have to die under this womans watch. if it was ur child would she still be there? the holier than thou personalty shouldnt be in that or any position of power.
Tell it to someone who cares, you disgruntled employee. LMAO
Stinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 21, 2010
Like I said before. If the place wasn't up to par, I'm sure State of Kentucky would have done shut the place down.
by the way

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2010
read the courier journal not only should she not have a job she should be in jail the truth will come out cash bonuses not reporting suicide attempt holding someone that should have been released tampering with evidence changing documents asking people to lie for you shame on you
Stinker

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 21, 2010
by the way wrote:
read the courier journal not only should she not have a job she should be in jail the truth will come out cash bonuses not reporting suicide attempt holding someone that should have been released tampering with evidence changing documents asking people to lie for you shame on you
Hmmm, you seem to know quite a bit about this. I wonder, were you involved in this? Better yet, could it be that you're still working there and trying to get someone in trouble? Spectrum might have a RAT among them.
by the way

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2010
sounds like an admission to me
Leesoto

Columbia, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2010
Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, you seem to know quite a bit about this. I wonder, were you involved in this? Better yet, could it be that you're still working there and trying to get someone in trouble? Spectrum might have a RAT among them.
If it does then that "RAT" is a hero. They are reporting abuse of children. They are also pointing out children of abuse that are being treated with Medicaid funds. Spectrum is a private company, but it receives mostly PUBLIC funds to operate. Everything it does should be an open book, and this includes court cases in which it has been sued. It is one thing for a kid to say they are abused, often this comes down to your word against theirs. It is a totally different matter to have have a resident dead that you were in charge of.
yup

Columbia, KY

#21 Dec 25, 2010
definitley a job u can only handle in small doses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcconnell 24 min Patriot 48
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min aWitchintheWoods 131,568
CJE Melton's deleted history 2 hr A New Beginning 198
Brandon Greer 4 hr beth 1
Congrats to CJE 8 hr Mister Clean 54
Brent thompson 19 hr thompson 6
Matthew Bryne Beck (Aug '11) 20 hr Blue Eyes 42
Columbia Dating
Find my Match

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbia

Personal Finance