adair co fair ,....
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fly dumper

AOL

#1 Jul 12, 2013
whos goin ?
fly dumper

AOL

#2 Jul 12, 2013
i'm goin !
demo derby time !
woooo haw
haha

Columbia, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
its the poor peoples disney world so go ahead and go but im to good for all that
richie rich

Burkesville, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
haha wrote:
its the poor peoples disney world so go ahead and go but im to good for all that
All the people thats on welfare will spend every dime they have there this week and go hungry for the rest of the month.lol..
sadsite

Centerville, TX

#5 Jul 13, 2013
there used to be a time when Adair county fair was worth not only the admission price but the time you spent there. now its not worth a flip. every year they have the exact same rides and it is awful. Adair county has successfully made it into the toilet that's for sure
not happy

Rineyville, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2013
10 cars what a show. I was home by 10
Skinny man

Hodgenville, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2013
You went to a demolition derby. That's pathetic enough. But you didn't even go to a real demolition derby, you went to a small subset of demolition derbys. One notch above the rednecks running into each other on lawn mowers, one notch below rednecks running into each other in retired police cars. If it makes you feel any better, at least you got to see a yeehaw get a little return from his gov check. Bitch all you want, we both know you'll be back tomorrow night to see rednecks with bigger pockets compete to see who can take the most food from their kids' mouths in the name of trailor park bragging rights. God bless America!
LOL.
need money

Rineyville, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2013
put your kids out with a sign need money for fair
ok

Columbia, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2013
sadsite wrote:
there used to be a time when Adair county fair was worth not only the admission price but the time you spent there. now its not worth a flip. every year they have the exact same rides and it is awful. Adair county has successfully made it into the toilet that's for sure
If you don't like it don't go, I'm sure they won't miss people like you! Have you ever made a donation to them to help? The Jaycees are volunteers you know and putting theirselves out to try and provide for the county. It's people like you that make it a trashy place!
Wondering

Tompkinsville, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Does the admission include the price of rides or is it seperate I'm not from there and have never been but my kids would like to go no I don't draw welfare I wrk every day so it's my hard earned money if I want to blow it
know

Burkesville, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Does the admission include the price of rides or is it seperate I'm not from there and have never been but my kids would like to go no I don't draw welfare I wrk every day so it's my hard earned money if I want to blow it
It's one price for everything. Have fun!
Equinox

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2013
I'd rather die than be around a bunch of nasty sweaty rednecks and wannabe thug kids.
lol

Columbia, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2013
u people are somewhat amusing people on here always talking shit. Richie rich doubt ur rich or u wouldn't be on topix yacking lol. I've been to Disney world, sea world. the fair is something u can do with locals and plus u meet old friends there.
a member

Tompkinsville, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Equinox wrote:
I'd rather die than be around a bunch of nasty sweaty rednecks and wannabe thug kids.
Don't come then, we'd rather not have immature attitudes like yours there anyway...
need money

Rineyville, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2013
adair cant keep anything to many hands in the pot could be the last year of the adair fair
cheap thrills

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2013
need money wrote:
adair cant keep anything to many hands in the pot could be the last year of the adair fair
Maybe one of those oil stars will buy the broke fair out. Turn it into the complete redneck playground complete with baby shows, truck pulls, lawn mower derbys, toothless meth heads, mexicans with fat girls in tube tops, half breed foster kids, runaways, drop-outs, bean burrito's, funnel cakes, elephant ears, bubble gum cotton candy.
Equinox

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Jul 13, 2013
a member wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come then, we'd rather not have immature attitudes like yours there anyway...
I don't see how I have an immature attitude when all I did was state a fact.
Amazing

Columbia, KY

#18 Jul 13, 2013
Equinox wrote:
I'd rather die than be around a bunch of nasty sweaty rednecks and wannabe thug kids.
Seriously??? You would rather die? Doesn't sound to bright.
sadsite

Centerville, TX

#19 Jul 14, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like it don't go, I'm sure they won't miss people like you! Have you ever made a donation to them to help? The Jaycees are volunteers you know and putting theirselves out to try and provide for the county. It's people like you that make it a trashy place!
seriously? not everyone that has an opinion is trashy. and as a matter of fact I have donated not only money but time as well and sadly it just continues to get worse as the years go by. its become more about who has what in this town and how much they can show off than trying to do good for the kids.
3 kids

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
My children really look forward to the fair coming to town. Think about it, it's the only thing to do around here for kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mickey402 149,990
Lesbians in Columbia (Dec '11) 28 min reenMaureen doesn 88
Looking for Chesney 48 min mack is looken 3
Amber birdwell 4 hr Fyi 2
Mr.Harmon 14 hr Lots of respect 10
Chop shop 14 hr Rondel 10
Is This The Last Adair County Fair Location? 16 hr hillbill 25

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages