Who's The Biggest Male Whoe Dog On Me...

Who's The Biggest Male Whoe Dog On Melson Ridge

Created by Molly on May 15, 2009

192 votes

Click on an option to vote

chub

dewayne

david

jeff

leroy

tommy

gary

james

burchett

ritter

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AlliWanted

Burkesville, KY

#22 Jul 22, 2009
tony george
ridge stds

Columbia, KY

#23 Jul 22, 2009
can you say she starts with a r.
4 Real

Burkesville, KY

#24 Jul 22, 2009
AlliWanted wrote:
tony george
Well Tony only hoes with his wife, how many do you hoe with? 5 kids by his wife should tell you who he does his hoeing with.
HONESTY IS BEST

Burkesville, KY

#25 Jul 22, 2009
The biggest whoredog on Melson Ridge is Dwayne K. I hear not only is Chub and Rudy tappin Lish but ole Dwayne is too. Damn it must suck to be his girlfriend I wonder if she likes the way Lish's pooter tastes, LMAO.
tony

Glasgow, KY

#26 Jul 22, 2009
well the title was "Who's The Biggest Whoe Dog On Melson Ridge" I ain't on the ridge don't live over there no so keep my name out of it
I KNOW HOW U ARE

Mammoth Cave, KY

#27 Jul 22, 2009
HONESTY IS BEST wrote:
The biggest whoredog on Melson Ridge is Dwayne K. I hear not only is Chub and Rudy tappin Lish but ole Dwayne is too. Damn it must suck to be his girlfriend I wonder if she likes the way Lish's pooter tastes, LMAO.
Back off Elisha..She is not bothering any of u.i THINK I KNOW WHO THE ONE THAT EVEN BROUGHT HER NAME INTO THIS,AND U LIVE ON THAT RIDGE!!!
I KNOW HOW U ARE

Mammoth Cave, KY

#28 Jul 22, 2009
dcon wrote:
uh huh so the law just happened to look for chub after they got duncan? thats a joke a damn good joke. if chub ratted duncan out then the law would have had chub before they arrested duncan not after.
THEY WAS LOOKIN FPR CHUB BFORE THEY GOT DUNCAN..
Regina

Burkesville, KY

#29 Jul 22, 2009
I don't know why everybody is so concerned with everybody else's business. When Gary goes to court, he'll know exactly who turned him in. The accused has the right to know their accuser, it is the law.
HONESTY IS BEST

Burkesville, KY

#30 Jul 22, 2009
I KNOW HOW U ARE wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off Elisha..She is not bothering any of u.i THINK I KNOW WHO THE ONE THAT EVEN BROUGHT HER NAME INTO THIS,AND U LIVE ON THAT RIDGE!!!
I DO NOT live on Melson Ridge I live in Jamestown just so you know.
michelle

Glasgow, KY

#31 Jul 23, 2009
every body dont know shit but dwayne is not done nothing to you so your need to stop this now everybody has to look over people that wont to keep stuff started but you can talk all you wont it is not really getting to me i thank you are trying to be funny everybody has to keep on talking and regina is right when duncan goes to court he will find out the frist and last name of the person that turned him in so keep your noise in your own problems duncan is a good person he dont need every one on here talking about him he dont bother none of you all what so ever he is takeing care of his dad now.
ex woman

Williamsport, PA

#33 Feb 17, 2013
no one woman needs dewayne melson hes a woman beater. he wont stand up to a man but he will hit a woman. in my opinion a guy like that needs to be in jail away from society!
john

Myrtle Beach, SC

#34 Feb 18, 2013
Who is lish ?
Chris Mcclister Critter

Columbia, KY

#35 Feb 20, 2013
john wrote:
Who is lish ?
Lish is my mom and I would appreciate it if all of you sorry pieces of shit that are talking about her would get a damn life. My mom has not been in Adair County for almost 3 years and it is sorry that you all would start talking about her before she gets to come home. Everyone knows that she has been in prison and is in a halfway house now and will be home in 6 months, I love my mom no matter what she has done and she dont deserve to be talked about when she cant defend herself. I will defend her till the end. My mom has learned her lesson and has done her time so stop talking about her. I will be happy when she gets home so I can be with her again. If anyone has a problem with my mom then say it to me and show your name and you will see what I do!!!!!
sad

Burkesville, KY

#36 Mar 3, 2013
Its sad a child gets on here and defends his mother and people judge it as nuts and funny. This boy is going through hell right now and has lost his dad and his mom so whoever judged this as nuts get a F U C K I N G life. I bet you that judged this as nuts get a freaking NUT check yourself. I swear I wish I could figure out who half the P U S SYS on here because I would beat the F U CK out of you.
TRASH

Burkesville, KY

#37 Mar 17, 2013
THEIR ALL TRASHY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min CriminakForever 156,617
Man seeking man 23 min wondering 24
J&S Autos 2 hr Big show 10
Band Program 3 hr Disappointed 1
Money leaves Columbia daily. 4 hr Drinker 7
aa/na (Dec '12) 6 hr Whocares 5
News Meth lab bust in Adair County (Feb '11) Fri Moved Away 14

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages