Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,319)

Showing posts 66,361 - 66,380 of81,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I have a question that I hope I can get an answer to. I registered my screen name and logo with Topix so that others could not post under my name. My hubby is the only other person who can use my computer, and he rarely posts on Topix. When he does, it's usually just a smart alec commentabout a general thread. I never post about people who I do not know, or get into the "trashy" threads. Well, someone posted a remark under my name and logo. Another person, "Concerned" posted under my supposed remark that he/she was surprised that I would make such a comment, thinking me "a better person than that." Well, not as surprised as I was. How can that happen?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

West KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask, where does all of your information come from? You know without evidence nobody will bellieve you.
This topic is not the only place this worthless heresy is being published. It is another deception in an attempt at getting the world to embrace and accept Islam. Lucifer the Advisary has tried torture and murder over the centuries and failed to destroy the Church that Jesus built. Now the approach of false love is being presented as, let the world unite as brother and sister. What has Iran done, Phewt? General Dwight D. Eisenhower told his people during WWII, take pictures and film the results of the Holocaust(spelled right, who cares)for somewhere in history some SOB will say it didn't happen. Well guess what? Lol. "Abinijacod" or what ever said it. Regardless of whatever religious sect is in control, God, the Creator gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people. No nation is powerful enough to wipe Israel off the face of the map or take it. Some people have reached the place where they think they are smarter than God, YodHeVauHe the Creator.

I will no longer argue with anti-Christ babblers on this topic. Doing so is only helping their cause by promoting their agenda in posting their rebutals.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Oglala wrote:
I have a question that I hope I can get an answer to. I registered my screen name and logo with Topix so that others could not post under my name. My hubby is the only other person who can use my computer, and he rarely posts on Topix. When he does, it's usually just a smart alec commentabout a general thread. I never post about people who I do not know, or get into the "trashy" threads. Well, someone posted a remark under my name and logo. Another person, "Concerned" posted under my supposed remark that he/she was surprised that I would make such a comment, thinking me "a better person than that." Well, not as surprised as I was. How can that happen?
I have had this happen. I had someone to steal my picture and register as THE UNI FARTER, saying all kinds of stuff. More naughty stuff than I ever said. LOL. Most people knew the difference, but some didn't. One thing the new hijacker can't change is your post count. Just tell the uninformed to look at the post count for proof that it wasn't you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
Obama is going to use this school shooting to try to get gun control. He said we were going to have to take "meaningful action regardless of the politics." Oh boy, here we go.
Oh, yes. That was my first thought as well. As it is, there can be search and seizure without a warrant. We lost a lot of rights through the Patriot Act, and a subsequent modification signed in to law under Obama. The gun control lobbyists will be in full swing now. The only way the government can't take guns is to have them not know about them. When you register your guns, they can be taken if martial law is invoked. In my opinion, guns are not the problem, it is the people who use them to create havoc. I feel sick to my stomach about what happened to those poor children. What a shame. I can't imagine what is must be like to be those parents waking up to a day without their precious little ones. This young man who did the shooting was described as being "different" than others. He avoided social situations, dressed all in black like the Goths,and had autistic-like behavior. My question is why did he not get the help he needed as a child, and knowing that the boy was a "handfull", why did his mother allow access to these guns. It's just a sad,sad situationa all around.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Hi everyone! Nice to see you all! I've been a bit busy, but did spend some time the other night watching the meteor shower. Man, I can't remember if I already posted that or not and don't feel like looking backward to find out, hehe. So just bear with me if I'm repeating myself.

I've been praying, yes literally praying, for the parents of those little baby's that were murdered yesterday. My heart is shattered.

I don't want this tragedy to turn political, but I fear that's exactly what is going to happen. The "anti" gun people are going to run with this like rabid dogs.

Just remember this: IF they DO enact a way to outlaw our only means of self protection via our firearms, they can't take what they don't know you have.... Pay cash, leave no paper trails and keep what you own to yourself.

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof, for now*

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Oh yea, Lala? Check your messages, hon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had this happen. I had someone to steal my picture and register as THE UNI FARTER, saying all kinds of stuff. More naughty stuff than I ever said. LOL. Most people knew the difference, but some didn't. One thing the new hijacker can't change is your post count. Just tell the uninformed to look at the post count for proof that it wasn't you.
The mystery deepens.
The post count stays the same as 949, location unknown, and the picture of the cat is the same. The supposed response was not particularly harmful and stated,"You took the words right out of my mouth." But I swear that I did not post this. I am concerned that there may be future comments reported that I did not make. I cannot explain this,but it bugs me. I get into enough trouble making the comments that I do claim ownership to LOL. Weird.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Hi everyone! Nice to see you all! I've been a bit busy, but did spend some time the other night watching the meteor shower. Man, I can't remember if I already posted that or not and don't feel like looking backward to find out, hehe. So just bear with me if I'm repeating myself.
I've been praying, yes literally praying, for the parents of those little baby's that were murdered yesterday. My heart is shattered.
I don't want this tragedy to turn political, but I fear that's exactly what is going to happen. The "anti" gun people are going to run with this like rabid dogs.
Just remember this: IF they DO enact a way to outlaw our only means of self protection via our firearms, they can't take what they don't know you have.... Pay cash, leave no paper trails and keep what you own to yourself.
_-_Nope_-_
*Poof, for now*
Unfortunately, you can purchase guns without registration at gun show only. Either that, or buy illegal guns off the street, which I do not advocate. Messing with our means to protect our homes and families is a second ammendment of the Constitution. Mr. Obama has already walked all over the Constitution. What prevents him from doing it again and making an Executive Order. While I don't think that the scool shooting was an assassination by government to promote gun control, it would not surprise me to see that the gun control advocates pounce on this sad event to promote their agenda.
rebuttal

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This topic is not the only place this worthless heresy is being published. It is another deception in an attempt at getting the world to embrace and accept Islam. Lucifer the Advisary has tried torture and murder over the centuries and failed to destroy the Church that Jesus built. Now the approach of false love is being presented as, let the world unite as brother and sister. What has Iran done, Phewt? General Dwight D. Eisenhower told his people during WWII, take pictures and film the results of the Holocaust(spelled right, who cares)for somewhere in history some SOB will say it didn't happen. Well guess what? Lol. "Abinijacod" or what ever said it. Regardless of whatever religious sect is in control, God, the Creator gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people. No nation is powerful enough to wipe Israel off the face of the map or take it. Some people have reached the place where they think they are smarter than God, YodHeVauHe the Creator.
I will no longer argue with anti-Christ babblers on this topic. Doing so is only helping their cause by promoting their agenda in posting their rebutals.
so what do you recommend? Wiping out Muslims for the sake of the war-mongering zionists? Sounds a lot like what Hitler did. These Khazarian descended AshkeNAZI Jew imposters today are doing what they have done throughout history which is to foment war between Christians and Muslims. The real dark Semitic Torah Jews live peacefully with their Abrahamic Muslim brothers throughout the Middle East and it is the white Talmudic AshkeNAZI zionists who are seeking war and genocide. Just look at the recent attack on Gaza on the Palestinians. Our zionist controlled mainstream media has brainwashed the American public to believe the Palestinians are the aggressors when in fact it is the Ashkenazi zionists. I implore you to read the history of these white AshkeNAZI jews and who they really are. They believe in their racial superiority much like their NAZI ancestors and they are seeking to commit genocide on the Muslims. This is the synogogue of satan that Revelation 2.9 and 3.9 has warned us about.
W KY Girl

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, you can purchase guns without registration at gun show only. Either that, or buy illegal guns off the street, which I do not advocate. Messing with our means to protect our homes and families is a second ammendment of the Constitution. Mr. Obama has already walked all over the Constitution. What prevents him from doing it again and making an Executive Order. While I don't think that the scool shooting was an assassination by government to promote gun control, it would not surprise me to see that the gun control advocates pounce on this sad event to promote their agenda.
It's not illegal to purchase a gun from an individual as long as it isn't stolen or something like that. Not as far as I know anyway! You are right, Obama is on a mission to bring this country to her knees. He has to get our guns before they can really take over. No doubt this shooting will be used to the fullest.
W KY Girl

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes. That was my first thought as well. As it is, there can be search and seizure without a warrant. We lost a lot of rights through the Patriot Act, and a subsequent modification signed in to law under Obama. The gun control lobbyists will be in full swing now. The only way the government can't take guns is to have them not know about them. When you register your guns, they can be taken if martial law is invoked. In my opinion, guns are not the problem, it is the people who use them to create havoc. I feel sick to my stomach about what happened to those poor children. What a shame. I can't imagine what is must be like to be those parents waking up to a day without their precious little ones. This young man who did the shooting was described as being "different" than others. He avoided social situations, dressed all in black like the Goths,and had autistic-like behavior. My question is why did he not get the help he needed as a child, and knowing that the boy was a "handfull", why did his mother allow access to these guns. It's just a sad,sad situationa all around.
I don't think the mother allowed the boy access to the guns, he took them and shot her in the face. They interviewed the woman's neighbor and she talked like the woman was too hard on the boy, expected a lot out of him. You know, the number of kids with ADD/ADHA, Autism, and numerous mental and behavioral problems is skyrocketing! I think it is due to childhood vaccines and the food we feed them, not to mention the parents who use drugs. There are so many chemicals and additives in food these days it is like drugs! You are right, this situation is so sad.
W KY Girl

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

My understanding by listening to the news last night, Obama has guns and goes out target shooting! I personally don't understand why would you want to target shoot when there is so many other things to shoot at, like terrorist! I'm not so sure he isn't the one killing chickens in Maryland.
W KY Girl

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
_-_Nope_-_
*Poof, for now*
Hi Nope, I missed you. I hope you are feeling well. I bet you are right, this tragedy is going to turn political. I agree, the least the government can know about anything you do the better!

Since: Dec 12

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

W KY Girl wrote:
My understanding by listening to the news last night, Obama has guns and goes out target shooting! I personally don't understand why would you want to target shoot when there is so many other things to shoot at, like terrorist! I'm not so sure he isn't the one killing chickens in Maryland.
I didn't write this one either. Sooo, the one posting and putting my name to it is right here in the room with us...hmmm.:)

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It is kind of like looking at a dog and telling it to sit a million times and it don't know what the heck you are talking about, clueless. That or talking to a fence post. You are right, the anti-Christ spirit is busy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Wow, and I was just going to say thanks for the well wishes. So does this mean that you didn't miss me?

ROFLMBO!

(Just kidding, hehe).
I'm going to go lay down for a while. I'll say a prayer for everyone here and I also want you all to remember to thank the Lord for all of our blessings if you're so inclined to do so...
(Both our blessing and OUR safety, mind you. What little bit of safety we may or may not have at the moment anyway. After all, we never know exactly what the next minute holds in store for us, do we)...

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
They were waiting for a space ship to take them to nirvana. The sign that made them think this was the appearance of the comet called Hale Bop. Not kidding. Hubby and I actually caught sight of that magnificent comet. At the time, we didn't know what it was. Later we learned that it was the comet. Really neat. But those poor suckers were found in their bunks, all dressed in black wearing their Nike sneakers. Strange folks.
Yeah I remember that, plumb dang freaky. Did you see that link I posted about "the top 10 death cults"? That is listed in there along with the leader's picture. He looks nuttier than a fruitcake. The worst picture is the one at Jonestown, hundreds of people dead because they listened to another nut job. Each one of those cases started with somebody fixated on some off the wall conspiracy. They get enough people to believe their bolony and people end up dead. But like Manson, it's not always the nut jobs that end up dead.

Avon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Wow, and I was just going to say thanks for the well wishes. So does this mean that you didn't miss me?
ROFLMBO!
(Just kidding, hehe).
I'm going to go lay down for a while. I'll say a prayer for everyone here and I also want you all to remember to thank the Lord for all of our blessings if you're so inclined to do so...
(Both our blessing and OUR safety, mind you. What little bit of safety we may or may not have at the moment anyway. After all, we never know exactly what the next minute holds in store for us, do we)...
I did miss you! lol Have a good rest.:)
Jews against zionism

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of whatever religious sect is in control, God, the Creator gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people.
God didn't give it to the imposter Ashkenazi jews living in Israel right now. The real Torah Jews are still in exile throughout the world, that is the decree of God according to these real Jews.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/about/missi...

True Torah Jews Against Zionism - Our Mission
The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1.Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.
2.Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah centered understanding of our people hood with an armed materialism.
True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that all Jews do not support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel" which is diametrically opposite to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.

We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state. We support and pray for peace for the people of the Zionist state but have no interest in and do not support the Zionist government.

We seek to disassociate Jews and traditional Judaism from the Zionist Ideology by:

-Providing historical and supporting documentation that Zionism is totally contrary to the teachings of traditional Judaism through the words of our Rabbis, Sages, and Holy Scriptures which oppose the creation of a state called Israel.
-Providing historical documentation on the ideaology and creation of Zionism, the supporters of Zionism and the negative impact of their actions on the Jewish people in the past hundred years, including their involvement in the holocaust up to the present day.
-Publicizing the efforts of traditional Jews to demonstrate that all Jews do not support Zionism, which is being ignored by the mainstream media.
-Convince the news media, politicians and the public to cease referring to the state of Israel as the "Jewish State" but to call it what it is: the "Zionist State".
It is our firm belief that when the state of "Israel" is recognized for what it is, a Zionist state which is not guided by the teachings of the traditional Jewish faith, Jews worldwide will be able to live in peace.
RLH

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Nobody knows when the end of time is coming,the Angeles in heaven don't know..but may God in heaven be with us all when it does happen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 66,361 - 66,380 of81,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 122,788
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Mao-bama Zombies 138,707
Fruit Of The Loom Closing 3 hr Ben 19
crystal turner (May '09) 4 hr Peach 4
Tonya m 4 hr Ms funny 1
Diamond Hughes 4 hr Wondering 1
Wet/Dry petition 4 hr Just a thought 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••