Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81771 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62762 Jul 15, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
Why are you getting all the spam nuts and lemons Miss E Font and Ten Beers?
More than likely, someone that wasn't very popular in school.

Una tw*t?(*=a)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62763 Jul 15, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
Why are you getting all the spam nuts and lemons Miss E Font and Ten Beers?
The extreme right conservative vote. Our more liberal California voters aren't on here right now
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62764 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Here it is: I enjoy talking history with Ancient Wolf, the guy is a civil war guru! I would give a months salary for a weekend with him and his knowledge and a tour of civil war sites.
I have been trying to post about an Historic site close to you at Richmond Kentucky that has a Visitors Center that is well worth your time and won't cost a month's salary. But I apparently wrote too much. LOL

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#62765 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
The extreme right conservative vote. Our more liberal California voters aren't on here right now
They are now. Wit and candor I find very attractive.
Hillbilly

Somerset, KY

#62766 Jul 15, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...
Do ya have more chickens than teeth?
Eight chickens
four hogs
three goats zero teeth. so to answer your question yes.
Hillbilly

Somerset, KY

#62767 Jul 15, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>They are now. Wit and candor I find very attractive.
hello mod, hows the censorship
going today?
Hillbilly

Somerset, KY

#62768 Jul 15, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
Mod! Censorship is wrong!
Hillbilly

Somerset, KY

#62769 Jul 15, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
You are a big supporter of censorship too, arent you?

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#62770 Jul 15, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>You are a big supporter of censorship too, arent you?
You're yanking the wrong chain.
Hillbilly

Somerset, KY

#62771 Jul 15, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>You're yanking the wrong chain.
right

Location hidden

#62772 Jul 15, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>Mod! Censorship is wrong!
That is an extreme stand to take. Censorship can be an important tool in society. While I appreciate the sentiment behind the statement, history has shown us otherwise . A time and a place for everything probably fits better
John

Richmond, KY

#62773 Jul 15, 2012
Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>right
I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

Location hidden

#62774 Jul 15, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?
The Green Mile--Great movie.
John

Richmond, KY

#62775 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
The Green Mile--Great movie.
My favorite quote of the movie.:)

Location hidden

#62776 Jul 15, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite quote of the movie.:)
Can you imagine a conversation between his character and the character Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"?
John

Richmond, KY

#62777 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine a conversation between his character and the character Lenny from "Of Mice and Men"?
I think I've seen that conversation on this thread more than a few times..lol
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62778 Jul 15, 2012
Echoing across the Mountain Range as my trail leads me away from my familiar territory and into the cold and gloom .... "Can't you see that I am your friend"? In the distance, I hear the howl of another lonesome wolf.

Location hidden

#62779 Jul 15, 2012
Hey Wolf
Did you have a nice Sunday?
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#62780 Jul 15, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hey Wolf
Did you have a nice Sunday?
Yes. I started with the sunrise coming over the steep hill above my house while sitting out on my lawn under a huge tree that my ancestor planting about 60 years ago and I was watching 5 deer graze upon that hill side. I watched the deer for nearly an hour and they kept turning their heads watching me and my dog that was sleeping on the ground at my feet and they were at Peace knowing that we were all friends and they continued to eat their breakfast while I enjoyed my coffee. A fawn ventured closer and closer, but we made no moves to frighten them away nor did they bother us.

Then just as my was finished it started a slow nice drizzle of rain and then deer went off into the protection of the forest and I came in and fixed a nice breakfast and then began to read my Civil War chronology and blended that in with a few stops in at the thread and numerous Lazy Boy recliner naps. A very Peaceful day. Thanks.

Location hidden

#62781 Jul 15, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I started with the sunrise coming over the steep hill above my house while sitting out on my lawn under a huge tree that my ancestor planting about 60 years ago and I was watching 5 deer graze upon that hill side. I watched the deer for nearly an hour and they kept turning their heads watching me and my dog that was sleeping on the ground at my feet and they were at Peace knowing that we were all friends and they continued to eat their breakfast while I enjoyed my coffee. A fawn ventured closer and closer, but we made no moves to frighten them away nor did they bother us.

Then just as my was finished it started a slow nice drizzle of rain and then deer went off into the protection of the forest and I came in and fixed a nice breakfast and then began to read my Civil War chronology and blended that in with a few stops in at the thread and numerous Lazy Boy recliner naps. A very Peaceful day. Thanks.
I am glad. I have always noted your inner peace with the world. So many are here but not aware...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who 10 min Interested 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Athenesword 141,473
Mike Newton 3 hr pappy 6
Time For Audits 17 hr fairly sure 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, KY (Sep '10) Fri Equinox 90
Neurontin Fri Lol 2
smnh Fri Holly 3
More from around the web

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages