Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#59920 Jul 2, 2012
The Humpaburn Reoprt:

Morning, 7/2/12. Tomorrow will be the tird of July, the next day will be fireworks day. Its so dry I'm gonna be safe and shoot off some more bullets in my new Weber Smoker Grill.

The Sun is up, no schitt it really is. Fill the bird feeders and give em' plenty of water. Why don't birds pee? They all have a pecker. Birds never wipe their butt when they poo poo either, amazing.

Someone is always giving me a bird. Tpx. news, no hunting, no fishing, no solicitation, no trespassing, no money, no nothing, regular trolls go away. You other folks not so much.

Uh oh, I almost forgot to mention the most important part, Hot Java. Java is some good schitt I drink gallons of it every morning, makes me want to get on my knees and really thank Juan Valdez for every drop and the Coffee too. Well I am one of the everyday trolls, gotta go. Humpaburn out.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#59921 Jul 2, 2012
Dang, Farterman, you got a real crew. You all could meet down at the Cess Pool in in E'town and have a cook out for the fourth. Fakebeliever will have the weber fired up, but really you could cook on a manhole cover. hhehehhee

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59922 Jul 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't nice at all. What did you rub on your pathetic little pee pee, shortening? Get back to those stupid political topics. You are more stale than a Saturday fart at a Sunday dinner.
I know it's difficult to overlook THE MORON una being the homo it is always trying to discuss man body parts an all.

una SHUT UP S2PID!

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#59923 Jul 2, 2012
We killed the G G G G Ghosts with gas attacks yesterday Uncle Una.Stinkey is a champion farter.I may have to let him be the president of The Una Farter fan club,Livingston chapter.He deserves it.We have laughed and laughed while eating lunch and reading your funny posts.Now we are going back to the clubhouse to sweep it out some and hang up our Una Farter signs and kill all the nasty bats in the loft.We have two more members meeting us there.ttyl Unkle Una.You're the greatest.
here miss umbrella lol

London, KY

#59924 Jul 2, 2012
Umbrella wrote:
Biscuita?
Ingredients

~Umbrella biscuitas~

2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons shortening
1 cup buttermilk, chilled
Directions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using your fingertips, rub butter and shortening into dry ingredients until mixture looks like crumbs.(The faster the better, you don't want the fats to melt.) Make a well in the center and pour in the chilled buttermilk. Stir just until the dough comes together. The dough will be very sticky.

Turn dough onto floured surface, dust top with flour and gently fold dough over on itself 5 or 6 times. Press into a 1-inch thick round. Cut out biscuits with a 2-inch cutter, being sure to push straight down through the dough. Place biscuits on baking sheet so that they just touch. Reform scrap dough, working it as little as possible and continue cutting.(Biscuits from the second pass will not be quite as light as those from the first, but hey, that's life.)

Bake until biscuits are tall and light gold on top, 15 to 20 minutes.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59925 Jul 2, 2012
here miss umbrella lol wrote:
<quoted text>Ingredients
~Umbrella biscuitas~
2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons shortening
1 cup buttermilk, chilled
Directions
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Using your fingertips, rub butter and shortening into dry ingredients until mixture looks like crumbs.(The faster the better, you don't want the fats to melt.) Make a well in the center and pour in the chilled buttermilk. Stir just until the dough comes together. The dough will be very sticky.
Turn dough onto floured surface, dust top with flour and gently fold dough over on itself 5 or 6 times. Press into a 1-inch thick round. Cut out biscuits with a 2-inch cutter, being sure to push straight down through the dough. Place biscuits on baking sheet so that they just touch. Reform scrap dough, working it as little as possible and continue cutting.(Biscuits from the second pass will not be quite as light as those from the first, but hey, that's life.)
Bake until biscuits are tall and light gold on top, 15 to 20 minutes.
This is a dumb recipe. If you buy self rizing flour, you don't have to buy some of that other crap. Gees.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59926 Jul 2, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
We killed the G G G G Ghosts with gas attacks yesterday Uncle Una.Stinkey is a champion farter.I may have to let him be the president of The Una Farter fan club,Livingston chapter.He deserves it.We have laughed and laughed while eating lunch and reading your funny posts.Now we are going back to the clubhouse to sweep it out some and hang up our Una Farter signs and kill all the nasty bats in the loft.We have two more members meeting us there.ttyl Unkle Una.You're the greatest.
You guy's are so cool. I'm glad you got rid of the "Hants" in your clubhouse. That is great, two more members. It will take a while for the word and farts to spread around town. You might find some business owners(farter lovers)to place your membership drive leaflets in their store windows. Some of them might even donate some some fart foods. Well cooked Brussel Sprouts are great fart boosters. They are like adding Miracle Gro to plants.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59927 Jul 2, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
Dang, Farterman, you got a real crew. You all could meet down at the Cess Pool in in E'town and have a cook out for the fourth. Fakebeliever will have the weber fired up, but really you could cook on a manhole cover. hhehehhee
TPR, the best I can tell FakeBeliever went off the shallow end again into her cesspool swimming pool. I think she is back in the insane assylum again. She hasn't bragged in for several days(thank you Jesus). Old Humpaburn recently bought a Weber bullet smoker grill. He has smoked some fresh dog nuts from the local animal shelter and a lot of bullets of different calibers, so far all have missed hitting him. Maybe they will leave him so full of holes on the 4th he can't hold beer. There would be plenty of turds to show up from the Etown area.

Location hidden

#59928 Jul 2, 2012
Nanny is just checking in--everyone playing nice?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#59929 Jul 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's difficult to overlook THE MORON una being the homo it is always trying to discuss man body parts an all.
una SHUT UP S2PID!
You moron, homo simply means man. Go whine to mother, Norman. You know I don't give a schitt. Tough, you don't have any man parts.
joey party

United States

#59930 Jul 2, 2012
The answer is... Joey Pluskota Partied to much and birds died
A FART NUT HERE

Georgetown, KY

#59931 Jul 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
The Humpaburn Reoprt:
Morning, 7/2/12. Tomorrow will be the tird of July, the next day will be fireworks day. Its so dry I'm gonna be safe and shoot off some more bullets in my new Weber Smoker Grill.
The Sun is up, no schitt it really is. Fill the bird feeders and give em' plenty of water. Why don't birds pee? They all have a pecker. Birds never wipe their butt when they poo poo either, amazing.
Someone is always giving me a bird. Tpx. news, no hunting, no fishing, no solicitation, no trespassing, no money, no nothing, regular trolls go away. You other folks not so much.
Uh oh, I almost forgot to mention the most important part, Hot Java. Java is some good schitt I drink gallons of it every morning, makes me want to get on my knees and really thank Juan Valdez for every drop and the Coffee too. Well I am one of the everyday trolls, gotta go. Humpaburn out.
After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots to present their stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and you are a hired topix troll to make sure of this which is why you have about 25,000 posts to your credit. This is your job and this is what you do 24/7, you are the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet you make your family proud.
You are

Lexington, KY

#59932 Jul 2, 2012
joey party wrote:
The answer is... Joey Puss Partied to much and birds died
Wow
You are

Lexington, KY

#59933 Jul 2, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots like me to present my stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and I am a hired topix troll here to make sure of this which is why I have about 25,000 posts to my credit. It is my job and this is what I do 24/7, I am the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet I make my family proud.
Yes you are
kevin

Bowie, MD

#59934 Jul 2, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots to present their stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and you are a hired topix troll to make sure of this which is why you have about 25,000 posts to your credit. This is your job and this is what you do 24/7, you are the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet you make your family proud.
Dang... Now EVERYBODY knows.

Scotts Vegas

#59935 Jul 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, homo simply means man. Go whine to mother, Norman. You know I don't give a schitt. Tough, you don't have any man parts.
No when homo stands alone like that it means queer una, church crasher, woman basher anti-patriotic coward una. Can una prove any of this incorrect?
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#59936 Jul 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
No when homo stands alone like that it means queer una, church crasher, woman basher anti-patriotic coward una. Can una prove any of this incorrect?
Whats up Blue?

Location hidden

#59937 Jul 2, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots to present their stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and you are a hired topix troll to make sure of this which is why you have about 25,000 posts to your credit. This is your job and this is what you do 24/7, you are the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet you make your family proud.
I'm sorry it took you a year to figure this out. Most of us caught on rather quickly. Please light a match before leaving.. Little "fowl" in here
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#59938 Jul 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry it took you a year to figure this out. Most of us caught on rather quickly. Please light a match before leaving.. Little "fowl" in here
You might check Unas underware.

Scotts Vegas

#59939 Jul 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing moron una, I would like to see you prove "homo" simply means man. The moron that you are might just think he was about to burn Bluminer, but the bigger moron that you REALLY are will just reinforce the bigger moron call.

Also remember, modern man(homo-sapiens), una(homo).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ricky franklin 2 hr yea 25
Let's Make Adair County Wet 3 hr my twocents 7
why the sirens blaring so late back to back??? 4 hr curious 1
School System 6 hr Mister Clean 6
Butch woman looking to me a nice Christian Woman 15 hr Susan 1
Snitch in Columbia 15 hr Ricky 4
Samantha crossland Wed Kat 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages