Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

You are

Lexington, KY

#59932 Jul 2, 2012
joey party wrote:
The answer is... Joey Puss Partied to much and birds died
Wow
You are

Lexington, KY

#59933 Jul 2, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots like me to present my stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and I am a hired topix troll here to make sure of this which is why I have about 25,000 posts to my credit. It is my job and this is what I do 24/7, I am the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet I make my family proud.
Yes you are
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59934 Jul 2, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>
After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots to present their stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and you are a hired topix troll to make sure of this which is why you have about 25,000 posts to your credit. This is your job and this is what you do 24/7, you are the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet you make your family proud.
Dang... Now EVERYBODY knows.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#59935 Jul 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, homo simply means man. Go whine to mother, Norman. You know I don't give a schitt. Tough, you don't have any man parts.
No when homo stands alone like that it means queer una, church crasher, woman basher anti-patriotic coward una. Can una prove any of this incorrect?
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#59936 Jul 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
No when homo stands alone like that it means queer una, church crasher, woman basher anti-patriotic coward una. Can una prove any of this incorrect?
Whats up Blue?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59937 Jul 2, 2012
A FART NUT HERE wrote:
<quoted text>After being on topix for over a year I have finally come to realize that this forum is not meant for any serious intelligent discussion of any relevant issues. It is a forum for jackasses and idiots to present their stupidity and attempts at humor as a form of entertainment and you are a hired topix troll to make sure of this which is why you have about 25,000 posts to your credit. This is your job and this is what you do 24/7, you are the king of topix jackass trolls. I bet you make your family proud.
I'm sorry it took you a year to figure this out. Most of us caught on rather quickly. Please light a match before leaving.. Little "fowl" in here
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#59938 Jul 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry it took you a year to figure this out. Most of us caught on rather quickly. Please light a match before leaving.. Little "fowl" in here
You might check Unas underware.

Scotts Vegas

#59939 Jul 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, homo simply means man. Go whine to mother, Norman. You know I don't give a schitt. Tough, you don't have any man parts.
One more thing moron una, I would like to see you prove "homo" simply means man. The moron that you are might just think he was about to burn Bluminer, but the bigger moron that you REALLY are will just reinforce the bigger moron call.

Also remember, modern man(homo-sapiens), una(homo).
Miss Often

Winchester, KY

#59940 Jul 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you post here so often? You too like to make a jackass out of yourself along with Una? When the old regulars were here there was intelligent meaningful discussion going on which quickly ended when the likes of Una and licma showed up. Why do you encourage Una's idiocy?
You are

Winchester, KY

#59941 Jul 2, 2012
You are wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am
a jackass
Sam the Sham

London, KY

#59942 Jul 2, 2012
I cant take it anymore. I'm coming out.
I love you Blueminer. I want a homosexual relationship with you. We need to hook up as soon as possible. There's a fire in my pants that only you can put out.
How about it poodle?
Sam the Sham

London, KY

#59943 Jul 2, 2012
Remember that night back in college Blueminer?
When you earned your name while we were drunk in our dorm-room? Then we pretended that we didn't remember anything the next morning? I remembered and I know you did too. I cant get it out of my mind.
Will you meet me somewhere poodle? Or should I say, meat me.
you are

Lexington, KY

#59944 Jul 2, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to post here often? I too like to make a jackass out of myself along with Una? When the old regulars were here there was intelligent meaningful discussion going on which quickly ended when the likes of Una and licma showed up. Why do I encourage Una's idiocy?
Tell us
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#59945 Jul 2, 2012
Yes a poodle would be a nice change.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#59946 Jul 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Nanny is just checking in--everyone playing nice?
Good evening, Ms. Font.

This past weekend, I learned thongs have a built in pouch.

I also learned what it's used for.
you are

Lexington, KY

#59948 Jul 2, 2012
licma chocked on a cod

Scotts Vegas

#59949 Jul 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Nanny is just checking in--everyone playing nice?
Yeah right! Up yours!

Scotts Vegas

#59950 Jul 2, 2012
Sam the Sham wrote:
Remember that night back in college Blueminer?
When you earned your name while we were drunk in our dorm-room? Then we pretended that we didn't remember anything the next morning? I remembered and I know you did too. I cant get it out of my mind.
Will you meet me somewhere poodle? Or should I say, meat me.
Well homo, I prefer to stick with calling you skaank!
Luisa Casati

Boston, MA

#59951 Jul 2, 2012
Sam the Sham wrote:
<quoted text>You might check my underwear.
Once, women were happy just to have an orgasm. Now we feel pressured to have a specific type! the truth is that more than 70 percent of women don't experience orgasm from intercourse alone. For most of us-though not all-the clitoris is the most sensitive zone, and intercourse isn't the most efficient way to stimulate it. If being able to climax during intercourse matters to you, here's what I recomend:Have more foreplay, so you can be closer to orgasm before sex; choose positions that stimulate the clitoris, like woman on top; and try using a vibrator during sex. In general, though, it's good not to be overly goal-oriented-it's called "lovemaking," after all, not "orgasmhaving."
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#59952 Jul 2, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well homo, I prefer to stick with calling you skaank!
Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min usa 149,818
achs 5 min booo 12
Review: Anthony's Auto Sales (May '09) 39 min hank 36
Drugs on broadway 2 hr Johnny D 2
Dress or skirt 5 hr Curious 8
thief (Oct '13) 5 hr Fruit Cake 15
Columbia Couple Being Investigated For Mail Fraud 6 hr Very Thoughtful 8
Charles Grimsley Tue Local Citizen 43

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web