First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BUD

Pine Knot, KY

#67 Dec 7, 2012
Buddy wrote:
saw hannah at the derby and may i say she is looking great,she will never look at bud again and who would blame her,,,she is HOT...Just Saying
Yea your right she does look good and a good mother!! But there is more to a relationship than looks!! Of course your simple little mind can't understand that!! I bet you have a real winner yourself!!! Lol
friend

Columbia, KY

#68 Dec 7, 2012
BUD wrote:
<quoted text> mind your own and don't worry about me and mine!!! Like I said you are one of them people who sets on the front row at church and get up and hug the woman just to cop a little fill!!! Stay out of my business! I'm not in yours!!!
you ant learn a Dam thing Bud!!! That why God put you right were your at,,after a few years ppl stop come bye see and you beacuse your dumd a$$ and you still be running yout cock sucker..on topix..you like pills alot..will "Bud" you get all you want...get right with God..or do your salf in..and stop start sh7t..you ant learn shit ..
me me

Columbia, KY

#69 Dec 7, 2012
bud you do what you want to dont listen to these idiots out there.and yes you have got some beautiful kids.and i like hanna to people dont know what goes on behind closed doors.and i think the dial family is wonderful people ive known them all my life they dont bother noone that i know of i dont know why people have to bring the whole family into your troubles i like everyone in your family,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Pikeville Parent 160,737
moderator 1 hr BillyHumble 5
devon perkins 4 hr poorgirl 2
Blonde headed girl ponytail thief on Sano 6 hr Sano 1
Smile your on camera 6 hr Bobby 2
Needle exchange in Russell co. 9 hr Right 3
New Shopping Center 9 hr 3trees 64
Charles Barnes 11 hr Need to know 11
Fabco 21 hr Really 12

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages