wtf

Casey, IL

#43 Mar 22, 2012
R u talking bout Michael that worked 4 the sherriff Dept at one time?
the real truth

Morgantown, KY

#45 Apr 3, 2012
Bud dont work Hannah does the boys are all in ball Hannah does it Bud lives with his mama and she pays his bills Hannah takes care of her and the boys Bud the people that know you know what you have done to that girl you should be ashamed of youself
amazing

Mammoth Cave, KY

#46 Apr 3, 2012
Bud wrote:
Im no mr smooth if I get on here I will put my name on here I wont set and run anyone down because I will tell anyone to there face! All this site is for is little sissys who try and play tough, any of you have a problem with me im not hard to find I live at 200 hudson st and im out and about but you sissys keep setting behind your computers and talk! You know nothing about me hannah or my kids! Be a real man and put your name on here that shows to me you all are nothing but but scared! Run up on me and I promise you will get a surprise you never had before! And I bet most of you wouldnt say a word to my face just like a bunch of cowards you are ! So keep on hiding your real name! PU˘˘ys! And im sure I have been with all of yalls women at some point and time! I BEGGING ANY OF YALL RUN UP ON ME IF YOU ARE NOT S C A R E D! PLEASE! And trust me all of you people dont know both sides of the story when,you do holler at me! And if you want to know if this is me my birthday is 11/21/1980!
I wasn't going to comment on here because I do not know anything about any of the people posting or being posted about. However, when I read your post, it floored me.

You're a Father of some children.....and your putting on here that you've been with "everyone's women at some point & time" ??? What?!!!? What kind of father would want his children to think he is a whore monger or someone who does not discriminate regarding who he has sex with? I mean gee, that is NOT something to be proud of. Not at all. And certainly not something any parent should ever want their child to hear or know!! What the heck are you thinking??!!

I also must say....you sound like a 8 year old with all of that FAKE bravado...."come to my house", or "you'll get a surprise" crap! Just so you know, real men who are strong within themselves...do NOT ever attempt to start fights. Real men also do NOT feel like they "have to prove something" & they do not allow mere 'words' to be a reason to brawl with someone. From what I've learned over the years, men who speak "loudly" about how they'll "kick somebody's butt" are usually the one's who turn tail & run when faced with a real man. These blow hard types are usually the one's who are only a threat to women because they are physically weaker! And I can't imagine why anyone like yourself would want someone to think these things about you. Perhaps you should "think" about what you say before you say it.

I do agree that your dealings with a wife or ex-wife are between the two of you & no one else's business & topix certainly isn't a place one should air their dirty laundry.

That said.....be a "Dad" to your kids....a good dad, set a good example for them. And if your wife no longer wants to be married to you...so be it !! Let your kids see you as someone loving who cares for them by not ever letting them hear you say anything bad about their mom. Because when you OR her say bad things about each other.....you ARE saying that bad thing about your kids too....because they are a part of BOTH of you. They will hate you either one of you for making them feel bad about themselves. Trust me, I know this.
wow

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Apr 4, 2012
very well said. although u cant talk any sense into this idiot. but u sure gave it a try. you just have to ignore him the best u can cause everyone knows the things he says, and writes all over facebook is not true. well the only ones to believe are the little drugged up girls that comment on there with him. he is a number one idiot. its a bad situation!
Hopenot

Willisburg, KY

#48 Apr 27, 2012
just heard this week that he is going to be a daddy again, i hope this isnt true
Need to know

Columbia, KY

#49 Apr 27, 2012
Hopenot wrote:
just heard this week that he is going to be a daddy again, i hope this isnt true
Whose he gonna b daddy by
Wow

Lexington, KY

#50 Apr 27, 2012
Its not bud thats going to be a daddy its Razor Dial and Robin Morrison...
I am that guy

Elizabethtown, KY

#51 Apr 29, 2012
Wow wrote:
Its not bud thats going to be a daddy its Razor Dial and Robin Morrison...
That is correct, it is razor and robin who is expecting the baby! See how people hear half of a story then make up the rest!I know for a fact Bud dont and won't have anymore!
lol

Columbia, KY

#52 Apr 29, 2012
If she even is pregnant, she probably doesn't even know whose it is. She just wants to push it off on him, because don't nobody else want her nasty a**. Like either one of them need more kids. He doesn't care of his and she doesn't take care of hers. The meth and pills. hmm yup that's what they need.
Buddy

Willisburg, KY

#54 May 16, 2012
saw hannah at the derby and may i say she is looking great,she will never look at bud again and who would blame her,,,she is HOT...Just Saying
poop

Scottsville, KY

#55 May 17, 2012
heard he beat his momma up
marton

Willisburg, KY

#57 May 25, 2012
poop wrote:
heard he beat his momma up
bad boy bad boy wats you going to do when they come for you bad boy bad boy
lol

Columbia, KY

#58 Jun 3, 2012
thats bout all he can beat up is his momma both of them are bout two stupid mf i think he still sleeps with her n is titty feed lol
bud the joke

United States

#60 Jun 7, 2012
bud dial is a joke. he is a sub addict and nerve pill addict. that boy sure can eat them xanax and he will rip u off any chance he gets. never believe a word of what he says. a 32 year old still living with mommy, weird!! i am a former friend but he ripped me off so im done with him. also screwing and giving drugs to a pregnant girl is just sick! them subs are supposed to be yours not your pregnant gf! poor bud, i actually pitty him. he has a sad sad life. im just glad im not him.
LOL

Columbia, KY

#61 Jun 8, 2012
DOES ANYONE REM WHEN BUD N MIKE MCMINWAY SUCKED EACH OTHERS DICK IN HIGH SCHOOL
haha

Columbia, KY

#62 Jun 8, 2012
I HEARD HIM AND DAVID BROCKMAN WAS GAY
Change

Columbia, KY

#63 Jun 18, 2012
Some people never do.
Buds Fan

Columbia, KY

#64 Jun 18, 2012
He is a winner
BUD

Pine Knot, KY

#65 Dec 7, 2012
Her new man ran up on me at the baseball park said he was there to kick my a$$ and it didn't take him long to realize he wasn't dealing with no little punk kid who was gonna run from him!!! His big fat head was swelled up and red and he let her hold him back with my two year old in her arms!!! To me that's childish, he was cussing every breath and I kept my cool I'm not fighting over something I left and gave away!! If I wanted her I didn't have to leave!!! He likes to run me down and my family well my cousin Ed shut him up more than once at the Columbia derby!! And as far as everybody hiding behind your little fake names I think it's lame and being scared!!! Be a man and put your name on here!! I went to reach in my pocket and he said call the law lol I told him what I was reaching for you couldn't dial numbers on it!! Needless to say I guess she told him what I would do and he shut his mouth!! As far as either one of them go I have no problems as long as they respect me !!! And yea I have payed my child support on time everytime and yes mom has helped me because she has money and can do it!!! Sorry haters I know you all can't stand it! You all need to worry about your own girls because they are probably trying to hollor at me if they haven't already!! Ask and I will honestly tell ya!! I don't lie and I'm not scared!! Until then have a great day and remember know the facts before you start running them gums!!! 100% real talk !!!
BUD

Pine Knot, KY

#66 Dec 7, 2012
amazing wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't going to comment on here because I do not know anything about any of the people posting or being posted about. However, when I read your post, it floored me.
You're a Father of some children.....and your putting on here that you've been with "everyone's women at some point & time" ??? What?!!!? What kind of father would want his children to think he is discriminate regarding who he has sex with? I mean gee, that is NOT something to be proud of. Not at all. And certainly not something any parent should ever want their child to hear or know!! What the heck are you thinking??!!
I also must say....you sound like a 8 year old with all of that FAKE bravado...."come to my house", or "you'll get a surprise" crap! Just so you know, real men who are strong within themselves...do NOT ever attempt to start fights. Real men also do NOT feel like they "have to prove something" & they do not allow mere 'words' to be a reason to brawl with someone. From what I've learned over the years, men who speak "loudly" about how they'll "kick somebody's butt" are usually the one's who tuKrn tail & run when faced with a real man. These blow hard types are usually the one's who are only a threat to women because they are physically weaker! And I can't imagine why anyone like yourself would want someone to think these things about you. Perhaps you should "think" about what you say before you say it.
I do agree that your dealings with a wife or ex-wife are between the two of you & no one else's business & topix certainly isn't a place one should air their dirty laundry.
That said.....be a "Dad" to your kids....a good dad, set a good example for them. And if your wife no longer wants to be married to you...so be it !! Let your kids see you as someone loving who cares for them by not ever letting them hear you say anything bad about their mom. Because when you OR her say bad things about each other.....you ARE saying that bad thing about your kids too....because they are a part of BOTH of you. They will hate you either one of you for making them feel bad about themselves. Trust me, I know this.
mind your own and don't worry about me and mine!!! Like I said you are one of them people who sets on the front row at church and get up and hug the woman just to cop a little fill!!! Stay out of my business! I'm not in yours!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 174,725
news 9 min facts 4
Poll Does Walmart accept Wic (Aug '09) 15 min Jim spoon 10
tara lawless 5 hr Ex Friends 11
What is going on in the house beside the lawn s... 10 hr Negan 6
Kasey Fair 14 hr Mr Zany 3
Leah at the jail Wed Around 4

Columbia Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages