Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Has he lost his mind or what? The comments he makes on facebook makes him appear socially retarded, he doesnt seem to know what is appropriate. He has a "pretend" girlfriend that he goes on imaginary dates with! One day he is publicly apologizing to Hannah, the next day he is giving her hell. Hes even dragging the kids into it! He needs serious help and she needs to get a lawyer to protect her children!
dad

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

That guy is pathetic. The mother of those children would be right to keep those kids, they would be better off to not know him. He is in and out of jail. A real man would put his kids above any addiction and protect them from the hatefulness he feels toward their mother. He cant be a real man.
heisamoron

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

He is a moron. So is his crazy mommma thats where he gets it from!!! you can seriously read his post and realize he needs to be on bipolar meds...crazy effer. he is a liar, cheater, thief, sorry ass piece of shit. he dont have anything to do with his kids because he has to many excuses. i hope he goes to jail and rots!
MR SMOOTH

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

He may be all of that but you wont ever hearing him say that he hasnt done wrong and admits it! In my book he is a man for that and hannah is a who@# who cheats and sleeps with anyone that would drive me crazy to! Look who she is with now, how long will it be before he gets her pregnant or blacks her eyes? Bud told me he was happy for her and hoped they got married! One other thing he loves his kids and pays child support and dont even get to see them! She is the sorry piece of crap in my eyes! If everyone really knew the real her they would see the trurh! I know them both well! She is a snake in the grass!
people are crazy

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

MR SMOOTH wrote:
He may be all of that but you wont ever hearing him say that he hasnt done wrong and admits it! In my book he is a man for that and hannah is a who@# who cheats and sleeps with anyone that would drive me crazy to! Look who she is with now, how long will it be before he gets her pregnant or blacks her eyes? Bud told me he was happy for her and hoped they got married! One other thing he loves his kids and pays child support and dont even get to see them! She is the sorry piece of crap in my eyes! If everyone really knew the real her they would see the trurh! I know them both well! She is a snake in the grass!
You must not know him too well. Read his facebook posts. Hes a freakin psycho. He's in and out of jail, hes a good for nothing loser. He claims hes found Jesus, but continues badmouthing the mother of his children.
notreally

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

MR SMOOTH wrote:
Seriously? He is a bipolar maniac. He is addicted to drugs. HIS momma pays his child support. And he could see his kids if he wanted to but he dont want to. He said they weren't even his. So sounds like to me you dont know the real bud. Get a grip with reality. everyone in this county knows how they are.
people are crazy

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

Hannah lowered her standards when she started dating him. He treated her like crap cheating on her with Sara Akin and many others. Hannah has always deserved better, glad she finally realizes it.
The Truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

MR SMOOTH wrote:
You don't know anything "Mr.Smooth" You have no right to sit behind your pc and judge Hannah..... That girl has went through heck and back with that boy. He has lied , stole from his own kids , cheated and done nothing but hurt her !!!!!!! Hannah never done him wrong. He has had many of chances to see them kids but chooses not too. That girl works everyday & comes straight home to them babies. She deserves the best!!
mind ur business

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

just leave bud along he is going thur a rough time with his uncle in cricital condition.
people are crazy

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

mind ur business wrote:
just leave bud along he is going thur a rough time with his uncle in cricital condition.
Hahaha! Its a way for him to get attention!
notreally

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

people are crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Hahaha! Its a way for him to get attention!
bud has no heart. trust me.
MR SMOOTH

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

It looks to me like people need to clean off there own porch before trying to clean everybody elses off! Nobody knows the truth and people trys to make it up! I would say that you people have to run others down to feel good about yourselves which is pretty sorry, look who she is dating now boy he is a winner! He is a woman beater and he won't keep her long from the way I hear it she has nothing worth getting if you know what I mean! I heard bud was packing some serious meat and it sounds like q bunch is jealous to me! It takes a lot to take a woman back when she is pregnant with another mans twins which she begged him to do! And I bet you all wouldn't say nothing to his face! He would fight anybody anytime win or loose anyone want to bet! Once a who're always a who're she will sleep with anyone who woould hold steel!
MR SMOOTH

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Jeoulsy is a bad sickness you people need help! And he is in the process of finding out who is putting this on here all I can say is look out!
people are crazy

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Get a life Bud, aka Mr Smooth! You're just mad cause she dont want you. Fight? Isn't that what little kids do? Are you ever going to grow up? You are trash and you make a complete fool of yourself!
the truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

people are crazy wrote:
Hannah lowered her standards when she started dating him. He treated her like crap cheating on her with Sara Akin and many others. Hannah has always deserved better, glad she finally realizes it.
pill head what about her dad
Bud

Cub Run, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Im no mr smooth if I get on here I will put my name on here I wont set and run anyone down because I will tell anyone to there face! All this site is for is little sissys who try and play tough, any of you have a problem with me im not hard to find I live at 200 hudson st and im out and about but you sissys keep setting behind your computers and talk! You know nothing about me hannah or my kids! Be a real man and put your name on here that shows to me you all are nothing but but scared! Run up on me and I promise you will get a surprise you never had before! And I bet most of you wouldnt say a word to my face just like a bunch of cowards you are ! So keep on hiding your real name! PU˘˘ys! And im sure I have been with all of yalls women at some point and time! I BEGGING ANY OF YALL RUN UP ON ME IF YOU ARE NOT S C A R E D! PLEASE! And trust me all of you people dont know both sides of the story when,you do holler at me! And if you want to know if this is me my birthday is 11/21/1980!
hahahahaha

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Bud wrote:
Im no mr smooth if I get on here I will put my name on here I wont set and run anyone down because I will tell anyone to there face! All this site is for is little sissys who try and play tough, any of you have a problem with me im not hard to find I live at 200 hudson st and im out and about but you sissys keep setting behind your computers and talk! You know nothing about me hannah or my kids! Be a real man and put your name on here that shows to me you all are nothing but but scared! Run up on me and I promise you will get a surprise you never had before! And I bet most of you wouldnt say a word to my face just like a bunch of cowards you are ! So keep on hiding your real name! PU˘˘ys! And im sure I have been with all of yalls women at some point and time! I BEGGING ANY OF YALL RUN UP ON ME IF YOU ARE NOT S C A R E D! PLEASE! And trust me all of you people dont know both sides of the story when,you do holler at me! And if you want to know if this is me my birthday is 11/21/1980!
You wouldn't run up on hannahs new man and run that trap would ya?????
buds a little twirp

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Bud wrote:
Boy you lost your religion real fast! Hahaha i knew it was fake! You're nothing more than a sorry low down immature little twirp who doesnt deserve those kids. They deserve way better than you! And for the record, im a woman and no, you haven't been with me. But you have tried. Fact is, i think besides you being a piece of trash, you're UGLY! And you have serious problems, besides your problems with drugs, you're crazy! Go back and look at your facebook rants, its funny. We all sit around and laugh......at your expense! You need help BUD!
the truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't run up on hannahs new man and run that trap would ya?????
i dont thank the dials will run
the truth

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

buds a little twirp wrote:
<quoted text> Boy you lost your religion real fast! Hahaha i knew it was fake! You're nothing more than a sorry low down immature little twirp who doesnt deserve those kids. They deserve way better than you! And for the record, im a woman and no, you haven't been with me. But you have tried. Fact is, i think besides you being a piece of trash, you're UGLY! And you have serious problems, besides your problems with drugs, you're crazy! Go back and look at your facebook rants, its funny. We all sit around and laugh......at your expense! You need help BUD!
if he is ugly the kids look just like him so you are tallk about them when you say things like that so you are a mean person and the dials are not trash

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min republiCONS 138,442
John Shelton and Jamie Usrey getting Married 8 min Honesty hurts 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 23 min grandpaw 81,187
How Bright Is Columbia's Future 43 min Concerned 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Yiago 122,595
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Goose Man 16,059
County Judge 2 hr lol 6
Wet/Dry petition 4 hr Non drinker 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE