LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Wow really, you must not have a child that attends elementary or middle school in Adair County. If you did, you would know that they have pajama day a couple times a year. This is something that my kids really look forward to. They also enjoy crazy hair day, hat day, and crazy sock day. I hope it doesn't offend you too much that my child wears two different colored socks or their hair a mess to school a couple times a year. One time I even put as many colors on my child as I could. Oh yeah, that was wear as many colors as possible day at school! For a second I thought I was nuts!
my opinion

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Kids should wear something other than pajamas I agree. When you have parents who could care less if the kids are clean fed or dressed and they look even worse that is your answer .
LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

my opinion wrote:
Kids should wear something other than pajamas I agree. When you have parents who could care less if the kids are clean fed or dressed and they look even worse that is your answer .
So your saying, if you get a letter from school saying that Monday is pajama day and kids can wear pajamas if they like. You wouldn't send your kids to school in pajamas. Wow, I would really have to question your motive?
oh yeah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

my opinion wrote:
Keep being a azz about everything and not letting your child enjoy his school days like everyone else, and see if that makes him grow up and do better than the others, I doubt it, all your doing is making him/her look like a odd ball.
Cyndi

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I would be a lot more comfortable if I didn't wear a bra and went barefoot. I think it's a lot of effort combing my hair, brushing my teeth and taking a shower too.....
parents no better

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

LOL wrote:
Wow really, you must not have a child that attends elementary or middle school in Adair County. If you did, you would know that they have pajama day a couple times a year. This is something that my kids really look forward to. They also enjoy crazy hair day, hat day, and crazy sock day. I hope it doesn't offend you too much that my child wears two different colored socks or their hair a mess to school a couple times a year. One time I even put as many colors on my child as I could. Oh yeah, that was wear as many colors as possible day at school! For a second I thought I was nuts!
Won't be long until they will have bikini day, then nude day,the cheerleaders dress like sluts, guess the perverted staff enjoys it
parent

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I Don't think anyone said anything about wearing pj's to school EVERYDAY, it was a special day, quit making a mountain out of a molehill,some of you people need to wise up, no parent should be called lazy or uncaring because they let their child enjoy a planned day at school, some of you are so stupid, nothing pleases you, I for one dress my children neatly every day, my children wear nice clothes, but I let them participate in school day activities, that is their school and their school functions, and I do NOT try to run the school system, after all the school system is for the whole county, not just for my children.
lady

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

I would rather see kids wear pj's to school on their special day, than see old men and woman running around Walmart with sweet pants on, old women with sweet pants so tight their front and back crack area's are outlined, and old men with old john flopping around.
toejoe

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying, if you get a letter from school saying that Monday is pajama day and kids can wear pajamas if they like. You wouldn't send your kids to school in pajamas. Wow, I would really havo question your motive?
yeson specified days but not just anytime they feel lke it..it has become a world of no discipline or respect where the kids are in charge due to parents not setting boundaries
Neato

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

very true wrote:
i can see both sides of you guys debate but, i make $40,000 a year and am in no way lazy but every now and then i wear my pj pants out in public simply because i dont feel like putting on a bunch of clothes just to go into town to pick something up. and if its not ok with other people then i say to the people that it bothers, get a life and quit worrying about other people. oh wait, i almost forgot thats the columbia way. is to get into everyones business!!!
Nobody wants to see or smell your old hairy camel toe sticking out of your pj's in public. I bet your so lazy you skip wearing panties too.
Made it out

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Prime example of why parents in Columbia act shocked when they find out their kid is hooked on drugs, you are to busy worried about petty things such as pj pants in public while your kid is out dressed nice. Real problems in Columbia are not pj pants, they are readily available drugs, nothing for kids to do (theatre, bowling, skate park, water park, open gym, YMCA,), and parents who are concerned with clothing vs. facing real issues.
Erica

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

bobby wrote:
They have pajama day, crazy hair day, hat day and other days like that. What's wrong with u people.
Well in elementary school they do that not in middle school, and high school
Claire

Westminster, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I don't see the point in dressing up to go to school, seeing as, you're going there to learn, not look good, it's not a fashion show, people. I'm also assuming these kids don't really like school, so, why would you dress up to see a bunch of people you loathe? I know this is my case. You people need to mind your own business and if it bothers you so much that people wear pyjamas you need to re evaluate your life, priorities and intelligence. Oh, one last thing, I'm sure you guys are alright with people wearing sweatpants in public right? Well, pyjamas are basically thinner, patterned sweat pants.
lanzo

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Claire wrote:
I don't see the point in dressing up to go to school, seeing as, you're going there to learn, not look good, it's not a fashion show, people. I'm also assuming these kids don't really like school, so, why would you dress up to see a bunch of people you loathe? I know this is my case. You people need to mind your own business and if it bothers you so much that people wear pyjamas you need to re evaluate your life, priorities and intelligence. Oh, one last thing, I'm sure you guys are alright with people wearing sweatpants in public right? Well, pyjamas are basically thinner, patterned sweat pants.
Just shutb up, and go pick up your check. Ohy, and wear some jeans or something appropriate.
lena sims

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

f u say lena sims

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Columbia Forum right now

Search the Columbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 147,334
Wet/Dry petition 15 min Prohibition has ended 28
Westlake Debt Growing 57 min ringo 148
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 129,056
body shops (May '13) 6 hr hmm 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Columbia, KY (Sep '10) 6 hr Knowing 54
five star bought out gate stores 10 hr Skinny 8
Billy Rowe Sour Puss 19 hr roi1 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs