Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Just seen her in town driving her mommys car. I guess she has nuthn to drive now. She was dressed like some 2 dollar u no what. Girl has not learned nuthn in all these years. Never will change. That's a shame to.
Ha Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

really wrote:
Just seen her in town driving her mommys car. I guess she has nuthn to drive now. She was dressed like some 2 dollar u no what. Girl has not learned nuthn in all these years. Never will change. That's a shame to.
I believe you're jealous. Get a life loser! I pity people like you.
Pretty Girl

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

That's a laugh. Their is no way in hell anyone would be jealous of someone who has a couple of kids, each by different fathers, & has no job, no money made on her own, always handed everything on a pedestal & is very ugly & burnt up from the sun or tanning bed!!! Yeah, like anyone would be jealous of that!
really

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Amen to that
Sorry

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

No it's people like you that have nothing else to do besides sit on a computer all day and worry about someone else. So wheres your job? Are you drawing a check and costing me the taxpayer money? Or are you at work sitting behind a desk costing me money? lol I would bet that if you would sit and worry about you and your family as much as you worry about someone else you will be alot better off. Remember only ONE person can judge!!!(That's not you)
Ha Ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Pretty Girl wrote:
That's a laugh. Their is no way in hell anyone would be jealous of someone who has a couple of kids, each by different fathers, & has no job, no money made on her own, always handed everything on a pedestal & is very ugly & burnt up from the sun or tanning bed!!! Yeah, like anyone would be jealous of that!
I bet you look like something a dog would'nt screw. Pity Pity. You poor little baby.
Pretty Girl

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

It's pretty darn obvious that you are sitting somewhere on the computer isn't it "Sorry". And indeed I am @ work & no I'm not costing you anything jackass! Besides all that Yes, everyone will be judged by God one day, but also everyone right now on earth is entitled to their OPINION! So sorry if it offends you, but that's life. Everyone will always talk
sorry

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Your right everyone will always talk so what does that say about you!!! And the type of person you are!!! I wouldn't care to say that there is probably someone out there doing the same thing to you.lol Her name is KARMA, she is getting ready to be your best friend.
sorry

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Your right I am sitting behind a computer reading the things that are being typed. Why? That's my job. To monitor web pages.
Pretty Girl

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

No, I'm 100% sure I will never have a couple of kids by different fathers & no I don't depend upon someone else to support me. I hold a steady job, & work my ass off for what I have. Mommy & daddy don't support me! I make my own money & don't depend upon someone else for anything. I know I'm lucky!!!!!!!!! Not too many people can say they don't have children, have a good job they love, & don't depend upon anyone for anything. I think that sounds like a really good deal whenever I can come & go as I please & not have to worry about a babysitter or money!
sonandlonley

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Its funny because I truly believe that Karma has payed her back. In school she was so fine and everyone knows that. But she started early in life Labeling People and would not talk to outers that didn't fit her style. I think she will Be a sad Lonely person for the rest of her life. Who will want her when all her looks are gone, Matter of fact who wants her now other than the occasional married guy looking to get a little on the side. I hate it for her but It is what it is.
The Man

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

You got a problem with her then take it to her. No reason for you to bring this stupid shit out in public.

Leave her alone and she will leave you alone. Case closed.
Pretty Girl is the Loser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

I bet you're not too pretty "Pretty Girl". Why don't you say this sh*t to her face instead of on topix. Are you afraid of her? If you have such a big issue with Kesha, take it up with her or find something better to do,you scum of Columbia reject!!!
ddp

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Pretty Girl is the Loser wrote:
I bet you're not too pretty "Pretty Girl". Why don't you say this sh*t to her face instead of on topix. Are you afraid of her? If you have such a big issue with Kesha, take it up with her or find something better to do,you scum of Columbia reject!!!
its bad wen pie turnd u down girl
Lightning

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

I don't wish her bad luck at all really but I do know that she needs to set down and have a one on one with God and then herself. Keisha You had, and still have a lot of potential, You are very very smart and very pretty. Not everyone has had/have as many opportunities as you, Please think about where you are and where you want to be at in the future. You know as well as anyone that if you want to do something with your life then you need to straighten up. If YOU WANT TO BE RESPECTED THEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE RESPECT. If YOU WANT compassion YOU NEED TO BE compassionate. I really hope the best for you and I think you can be anything that you want to be. Truly give it thought, Its never to late and one day we are going to die and have to pay for what we have done and said to others. You made fun of me in school and I have forgiven you, but I remember it every time I see you, And the sad thing is its probably never crossed your mind and you might not even remember it. Just think you are a parent now and your kid is in school, How would it make you feel if you son/daughter came home and was crying because somebody keeps making fun at them. If it were my kid it would tear me up. We all are Gods children and even though we my have different raising's and lifestyles and such does not mean that we don't have the same feelings. I am Praying for you and hope you don't take any kind offence to this post, As for this topic I think a lot of people are jealous of you and I hope you are doing well.
Pretty Girl is the Loser

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

ddp wrote:
<quoted text>its bad wen pie turnd u down girl
Who the f*ck is pie? And unless he's gay, then i gues he wouldn't want me. LMFAO! You're completely off topic retard.
a friend

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

You ppl must be jealous, otherwise this forum would have never been started!
True

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

sonandlonley wrote:
Its funny because I truly believe that Karma has payed her back. In school she was so fine and everyone knows that. But she started early in life Labeling People and would not talk to outers that didn't fit her style. I think she will Be a sad Lonely person for the rest of her life. Who will want her when all her looks are gone, Matter of fact who wants her now other than the occasional married guy looking to get a little on the side. I hate it for her but It is what it is.
karma is paying her back look at that acne face and rotted teeth she is no better then anyone and acts like she is. and what married men is she with this week? she will live a very lonely life acting the way she does she need to go take a bath and take care of her kids and get a job.
MULE head

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

i always wanted to try some of that gril so if you hear me girl get a hold of john bryant!!!
sure do

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

That funny stuff micheal was fooling with her but he's no better he is trash just like her trash trash and more trash I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbia News, Events & Info