Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#21 Jan 1, 2009
person wrote:
<quoted text>i thought he was a minister but that dont matter either i dont reckon anymore does it....
no my brother is the preacher, but i am married
missy

Baldwin, GA

#22 Jan 1, 2009
Jeff Hoots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the real Jeff Hoots from Columbia.
Yes I now live in Bath County and own a newspaper there.
If Missy would like to get in touch with me just e-mail me.
I have a yahoo account and a hotmail account.
Yahoo is my name lowercase and the year I was born.
If Missy is who I think she is we were born in the same year.
The hotmail account is my full first name and last name.
wrong answer baby , how have you been and what have you been up to the past 20 years?
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#23 Jan 1, 2009
classmate wrote:
SHEW! Girl, you are crazy. He was soooo gross back in high school and I doubt he got any better. I remember his ass looked so nasty. It was gigantic, like to hogs under a blanket. Leave that mess alone.
I am what the good lord made me but some people never grow up, do they.
missy

Baldwin, GA

#24 Jan 1, 2009
missy wrote:
<quoted text>wrong answer baby , how have you been and what have you been up to the past 20 years?
jeff you will never guess who I am but things have changed and I just wannted to say hey,I live in los vegas california but travel occasionaly to kentuck I DONT KNOW WHAT YEAR YOU WERE BORN IN JUST YOU WAS A YEAR OR SO OLDER THAN I AND I ONCE LOVED YOU WITH MY VERY HEART AND SO O.K.
missy

Baldwin, GA

#25 Jan 1, 2009
Jeff Hoots wrote:
<quoted text>
AND i NEVER ONCE JUDGED YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU WERE MY WORLD HOW IS REGINA DOING THESE DAYS WHEN I DO PRAY I OFTEN THINK OF HER IN MY PRAYER
missy

Baldwin, GA

#26 Jan 1, 2009
Jeff Hoots wrote:
<quoted text>
AND BY THE WAY i POST UNDER LONDON AND EAST BERNSTADT i refuse to give my info on this mess forget pedro he just cant stand to know somepeople like things the way they were or are I LOVED YOU NOT YOUR BODY
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#27 Jan 1, 2009
jeffhoots70
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#28 Jan 1, 2009
or look me up on myspace
missy

Baldwin, GA

#29 Jan 1, 2009
do you have any clue who I am
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#30 Jan 1, 2009
i think i do but dont want to say your name cuz of ur previous posts. can you e-mail me?
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#31 Jan 1, 2009
i believe your initials were FP and that Missy is actually your cousins ISP name and she also dated my brother.
Am I right?
Snooker

Columbia, KY

#32 Jan 2, 2009
missy wrote:
<quoted text>jeff you will never guess who I am but things have changed and I just wannted to say hey,I live in los vegas california but travel occasionaly to kentuck I DONT KNOW WHAT YEAR YOU WERE BORN IN JUST YOU WAS A YEAR OR SO OLDER THAN I AND I ONCE LOVED YOU WITH MY VERY HEART AND SO O.K.
Um...I hate to break it to you, but "Los Vegas" is in Nevada.
missy

Baldwin, GA

#33 Jan 2, 2009
Snooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...I hate to break it to you, but "Los Vegas" is in Nevada.
you are absolutly right I travel from nevada to california but live in reno presently i meant to clarify that thank you
missy

Baldwin, GA

#34 Jan 2, 2009
Jeff Hoots wrote:
i believe your initials were FP and that Missy is actually your cousins ISP name and she also dated my brother.
Am I right?
no I NEVER MET YOUR BROTHER OR KNOW HIM JUST YOU YOUR MOM AND A SISTER
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#35 Jan 2, 2009
missy wrote:
<quoted text>no I NEVER MET YOUR BROTHER OR KNOW HIM JUST YOU YOUR MOM AND A SISTER
Then your initials must be LP
missy

Baldwin, GA

#36 Jan 2, 2009
sorry
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#37 Jan 2, 2009
Then I am not sure who you are.
Nothing comes to mind of anyone I dated at any point in my life that fits these descriptions.
please e-mail me at [email protected]
I am intrigued to know who you are
confused diana b

Somerset, KY

#38 Jan 7, 2009
Jeff Hoots wrote:
<quoted text>
no my brother is the preacher, but i am married
you were a preacher back when you were seeing lisa p. wernt you by the way what ever happenecd to that girl she just vanished from wayne co. like a ghost
Jeff Hoots

Morehead, KY

#39 Jan 7, 2009
confused diana b wrote:
<quoted text>you were a preacher back when you were seeing lisa p. wernt you by the way what ever happenecd to that girl she just vanished from wayne co. like a ghost
No I was not a preacher, but I did give several "sermonettes" at our church, and I don't know about Lisa Peavie, I think that is who first started this, but am not for sure.
I also am not sure who you are either. Do I know you?
confused diana b

London, KY

#40 Jan 7, 2009
Jeff Hoots wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was not a preacher, but I did give several "sermonettes" at our church, and I don't know about Lisa Peavie, I think that is who first started this, but am not for sure.
I also am not sure who you are either. Do I know you?
i seriously doubt it this is s.c. lisa is to messed up to do anything mentaly o.k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Family Man 142,445
Obama a Great President USA Can be Proud. Sat O3A3 Rifleman 33
ISO: 1 bedroom apartment Fri Lindsey student 1
anyone hiring Fri working there 2
Taco Bell late 90's Fri Believe 4
maria Thu Curious George 17
Candice Potts Jul 30 Onenightstand 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages