Taylor Man Arrested in Connection wit...

Taylor Man Arrested in Connection with Pyles Murder

There are 54 comments on the Adair Progress story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Taylor Man Arrested in Connection with Pyles Murder. In it, Adair Progress reports that:

A 59-year-old Taylor County man has been arrested in connection with the Sept. 26 murder of Wendell "Gleason" Pyles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Adair Progress.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Poppy

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Send him to the frying pan...now then!!
dryer

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2012
hey what ever happened to a fair trial innocent till proven guilty
Poppy wrote:
Send him to the frying pan...now then!!
Frog

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
dryer wrote:
hey what ever happened to a fair trial innocent till proven guilty <quoted text>
It won't be a fair trial.
Facts

Pine Knot, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
He admitted to driving the gun man to kill Gleason
dryer

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
lol yea i bet so and you were there to hear this first hand right
Facts wrote:
becky

Versailles, KY

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Facts wrote:
the paper said he admitted to driving the truck and told who the shooter was i thought big tough bikers didnt rat it sure sounds like he did just that it also said it was over moneyhowmuch money was involved in this
Yukon

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2012
becky wrote:
<quoted text>the paper said he admitted to driving the truck and told who the shooter was i thought big tough bikers didnt rat it sure sounds like he did just that it also said it was over moneyhowmuch money was involved in this
Yeah, guess the dude talked it shows the MC isn't as tight as they think, he squeal like a pig. no secrets in that MC. haha
secret

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2012
B.R.
Facts

Pine Knot, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
dryer wrote:
lol yea i bet so and you were there to hear this first hand right
<quoted text>
Actually smartass I saw it on the news
Dog

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2012
slowride wrote:
It takes a big man to shoot another man in the back and a real big tuff man to hire it done
Also takes TWO BIG men to butt Rape another man.
notaffliated

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Also takes TWO BIG men to butt Rape another man.
I thought that was only done to men that hurt women and children?I mean in prison.
Topper

Columbia, KY

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Ole Prex D Salyers is a first class rat. He will be the reason Rigdon gets a life sentence or worse. Apparently this group of losers are siging like a church mouse.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 9, 2013
I don't care what you poston here you could have been involed in the storie.And some jackass will get on here and call someone a lier.If hes not on top everybody else is a basturd.What need to be done is never answer back to none of there post or anything they have to say.He will soon get the message!!!!!
bolocks

AOL

#15 Jan 9, 2013
let the so called rats sing ,....
if it gets the scum bag IHMC off the streets
more power to him !
the real rats and cockroaches are the dirt bag biker gang members
PEDAPHILE HATER

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2015
so which you rather have IHMC walkin the streets or pedaphiles like GLEASON PLYES
no what u r talking about

Columbia, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2015
Pyles and my uncle beat that man years ago because the man rape his on family menber little girl I would have done the same so before u run your mouth no what your talking about and the biker told it all in court I was there heard it all....
PEDAPHILE HATER

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2015
GLEASON PLYES and his PARTNER COOK SEXUALLY MALESTED and left FOR DEAD A YOUNG BOY THAT BY A MIRACLE SURVIVED AFTER THEY THREW HIM OVER A BRIDGE and WERE CONVICTED IN 1984 AND BOTH HAVE HAD SIMILIAR CHARGES SINCE THEN
thumper

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2015
PEDAPHILE HATER wrote:
GLEASON PLYES and his PARTNER COOK SEXUALLY MALESTED and left FOR DEAD A YOUNG BOY THAT BY A MIRACLE SURVIVED AFTER THEY THREW HIM OVER A BRIDGE and WERE CONVICTED IN 1984 AND BOTH HAVE HAD SIMILIAR CHARGES SINCE THEN
Gleason was my family and I don't care who you were if you were female he would try something with you. He even raped one of his nieces for years. So yea he was MOST definitely a pedophile.... and the age didn't matter to him...he.even has a kid by his own sons.wife...
no what u r talking about

Columbia, KY

#20 Jan 27, 2015
U no so much his sons are not married never have been ........ppl are crazy can't let the man rest in peace if u didn't like him them keep your mouth shut..... that all u can do
thumper

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jan 28, 2015
no what u r talking about wrote:
U no so much his sons are not married never have been ........ppl are crazy can't let the man rest in peace if u didn't like him them keep your mouth shut..... that all u can do
Well Teddy's girlfriend or ex girlfriend has Gleason ' s baby....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Cornfused 163,546
crosses on bldg 12 min omigosh 6
Edits pictures 59 min Almost Home 5
For rent 3 hr Sand man 2
Loud neighbors 4 hr wonderer 9
Mason 4 hr FfS 5
Bobby Coffey 10 hr Wondering 1

Columbia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbia Mortgages